Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Camaro Was vandalized today!!!

This is a discussion on Camaro Was vandalized today!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Justin93 Dont egg me on hahaha no pun intended lol. Seriously its like everyone is out to ...

  1. #21
    "Black Sunshine" JrockB4C02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Piedmont, OK
    Posts
    11

    Black
    2002 z28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    Dont egg me on hahaha no pun intended lol. Seriously its like everyone is out to destroy anything nice!!!! Now because of the deductible money I might no be able to afford the C6 wheels I was supposed to buy on Friday as well as my buddies built t-56. Im ready to curb stomp someone!!!! I will post picks tomorow as its too dark now.
    A good ol' fashioned curb stomping always cheers me up...



  2. #22
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Yes shes in the body shop now, As soon as she gets out Im sending the T56 off to tick performance in NC to get it rebuilt and Im putting in a new slave and master cylinder, rear main seal, pilot bearing, and ls7 clutch kit! Im hoping it goes smoothly!

  3. #23
    I have a need for speed! jigger1166's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Standish,Maine
    Age
    51
    Posts
    560

    Artic White
    00 SS Vert.

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Heh i had a kid slash my yokohomas and pee on my car as well as stuff my exhaust full of crap. After his parents refused to do anything i went over there one night with my lift a set of tools and two buddys and dropped his trans out of the car and left it sitting there and took his clutch.

    Needless to say his parents payed for my tires to get his clutch back and in the car.
    That's awesome.

  4. #24
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Heh i had a kid slash my yokohomas and pee on my car as well as stuff my exhaust full of crap. After his parents refused to do anything i went over there one night with my lift a set of tools and two buddys and dropped his trans out of the car and left it sitting there and took his clutch.

    Needless to say his parents payed for my tires to get his clutch back and in the car.
    That is one of the funniest things I've read on here! hahaha And for the OP, I think we should be able to exterminate people who commit property crimes. Didn't they use to hang people back in the day for horse theft? How is it different these days?

  5. #25
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    That is one of the funniest things I've read on here! hahaha And for the OP, I think we should be able to exterminate people who commit property crimes. Didn't they use to hang people back in the day for horse theft? How is it different these days?
    I agree, However I just keep saying to myself Karma is a Bitch!!!! they'll get whats comin! soon enough! I get the z back from the body shop tomorrow then its straight to the garage and on the lift for some transmission fun!!!

  6. #26
    Junior Member 35ssowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cen cal
    Posts
    13

    navy blue
    2002 camaro

    u dont fuck with a mans car

  7. #27
    Member JAGUAR5822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    247

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

    More states need castle laws. In Texas and other places, if someone is on your property fucking with your car you have every right to shoot them where they stand, one of the reasons I'm glad I moved here.

  8. #28
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    I need to move to Texas then!!

  9. #29
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    More states need castle laws. In Texas and other places, if someone is on your property fucking with your car you have every right to shoot them where they stand, one of the reasons I'm glad I moved here.
    Florida does to I believe. When i move back after school You better believe Ill be locked and loaded if I catch someone.

  10. #30
    Impounded
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Verdigris, OK
    Posts
    2,165

    NBM
    99 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by JrockB4C02 View Post
    A good ol' fashioned curb stomping always cheers me up...


    holy shit. off topic. noticed where u lived. small ass rinky dink town i have some family that lives there.

  11. #31
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    Florida does to I believe. When i move back after school You better believe Ill be locked and loaded if I catch someone.
    yeah, florida was the first to do the castle law, followed closely by texas.

    Florida also has the shoot first law, which means that you can shoot someone if you feel threatened, in Texas they have to either be attacking you, or on your property. Texas needs that one too. by the way i went gun shopping today. will be the 6th in our house of 3 people.

  12. #32
    Member JAGUAR5822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    247

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

    Gotta have one in every room....just in case

  13. #33
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    Gotta have one in every room....just in case
    Ive got 2 and thats enough for me. My glock .45 and my M4A3 flat top with 30 round magazine, forgrip, and optical sight. I think that will be enough hehe.

  14. #34
    Member JAGUAR5822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    247

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

    LoL I was just kidding, but it would be kinda cool to have a gun stashed in some hidden place in every room, I'd feel like james bond hahaha.

  15. #35
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    LoL I was just kidding, but it would be kinda cool to have a gun stashed in some hidden place in every room, I'd feel like james bond hahaha.
    They make picture frames that have pistol holders underneath. Me, I'm more of a big guns make a big impact kinda guy. I have my M4 laying next to my bed with 30 hollow points ready to go. Collapsable stock so it is pretty compact for being a rifle. I'm not so much worried about robbers, but more.... ZOMBIES!!!!!!

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  16. #36
    Member JAGUAR5822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    247

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

    I think if I had the money it would be a full auto shotgun lol.

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    san pedro,ca.
    Posts
    29

    sebring silver
    2002 z28

    I need to move to Texas.

  18. #38
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    They make picture frames that have pistol holders underneath. Me, I'm more of a big guns make a big impact kinda guy. I have my M4 laying next to my bed with 30 hollow points ready to go. Collapsable stock so it is pretty compact for being a rifle. I'm not so much worried about robbers, but more.... ZOMBIES!!!!!!
    I love my m4 especially after I put the opti site on it hehehe. Dead on accurate!

  19. #39
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    I love my m4 especially after I put the opti site on it hehehe. Dead on accurate!
    I've been looking for a good tactical scope for mine.... any ideas?

  20. #40
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I've been looking for a good tactical scope for mine.... any ideas?
    Do you have the Flat top A3 or the standard A2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What did you do to/with your Camaro today?
    By MrMasterCraft in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 1700
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 11:57 AM
  2. Today I wish I was in the Camaro because....
    By Whitefish in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 05:42 AM
  3. Spotted a new Camaro today
    By casperss in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. Buy your new 08 Camaro today!!
    By juiced99ws6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •