red
    1998 z28

Camaro-Trans Am Bandit - $65K

They want 65K for this, way too high.

10 pictures and article in the gallery

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

i am not a fan of the style, but considering it is a very unique vehicle, that price could be alot more. What are the production numbers on that? Seems like they wouldn't even recoup their tooling investment at that price?

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

32 - 40k for the car plus all the panel replacements re spraying the car and interior work. 65k isn't unrealistic just when you think about the fact it's a re skinned Camaro it's more then I'd want to spend.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

01 SS

Quote Originally Posted by trev0006 View Post
    They want 65K for this, way too high.
    This comments always interest me. Based on what?
    They said it wouldnt fit in an fbody....

White
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Yeah there's nothing to compare the price to so it's hard to say it's high. It's one of them "how much is someone willing to pay" kinda thing. I think they really could have done something different with the rear valence/exhaust. Kinda ruined the whole look in my opinion...

Considering the work involved for a "one off" type of car, $65k is cheap. I saw one exactly like this at BJ this year and looked it over pretty close. Very nicely done, panel fitment was excellent, and it was gathering a ton of onlookers and grabbing some attention. I believe I also heard while I was there that the projected number to be made this year were all sold already.

For comparison, you can look at all the vintage body style vettes that are produced on a new vette chassis that are hugely popular. Those sell for $120k and on up from there depending on engine options. Only about 3 companies out there at this time making those. Even resale on a used one is pretty high, I see them go in the $80-$90k range used.

check them out here forsale Karl Kustom Corvettes

I've seen a ton of these in person, they are hugely popular around here. Panel fitment and finish is top notch. All the modern luxury and performance with the iconic classic looks, have your cake and eat it too. I'd own one in a heartbeat.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

I would not buy that one...its a base model with no significant mods...the company that builds these cars makes some really cool stuff with a lot of HP but the one you posted isnt really anything special...

TRANS AM DEPOT : Showroom 2012, 2013 GTO TransAm Hurst Edition Muscle Car : Paul Sr. Orange County Choppers Car Reveal Boston MA : Custom Cars : Firehawk Tribute : 6t9 Goat : The Judge

Just like any LS based platform, it's easy to modify yourself, and would be cheaper than paying for one already modded from the supplier. Guess it depends on how much you want to spend and how capable you are at wrenching.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

it actually looks like the one that is posted isnt even a trans am depot car...looks like somebody else made one and is trying to sell it.

Thread Information