Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BREAKING NEWS:22'' SS Logo break through

This is a discussion on BREAKING NEWS:22'' SS Logo break through within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by cpt-ss777 I respect all of you're comments,just diff mentallity.But it seems like every single one of you ...

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cpt-ss777 View Post
    I respect all of you're comments,just diff mentallity.But it seems like every single one of you lives at the race track!!! I understand the whole performance concept,but im not racing everyday or any other time.Like i stated before these are my summer wheels i still have my 17s. If a was then i wouldn't have gone huge.it would have gone into the motor. wich i give a tune up every 2-2 1/2 months. And those tailpipes, you're right but thats how i got it.
    The part about most of these people seeming like they live at the track .. I definitely feel you on that .. Ive ran my car down the track a total of 2 times . once to just do it .. and the second time to race a ffriend screwing around. Id much rather have a clean ass SS With a bad ass system than something thats faster in the 1/4 mile and will get me to the next stoplight faster than every other car on the road. I have that covered thats why I bought an SS in the first place, itll beat most others to the next light stock.

Im way more about appearance and sound system ... tasteful .. definitely sound quality too .. With your fenderwells are they removed or cut out .. they have got to rub with those monsters under they dont they? when you turn and all?
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

pewter
    2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    i know this isn't directed at me... but i have a comment on that
    That car is built to house those wheels and tires, and it still sits low to the ground, it doesn't look like a 4x4. if your car could do the same i would say that it looked damn good
    The point is the same; a camaro with BIG RIMS.

pewter
    2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    The part about most of these people seeming like they live at the track .. I definitely feel you on that .. Ive ran my car down the track a total of 2 times . once to just do it .. and the second time to race a ffriend screwing around. Id much rather have a clean ass SS With a bad ass system than something thats faster in the 1/4 mile and will get me to the next stoplight faster than every other car on the road. I have that covered thats why I bought an SS in the first place, itll beat most others to the next light stock.

Im way more about appearance and sound system ... tasteful .. definitely sound quality too .. With your fenderwells are they removed or cut out .. they have got to rub with those monsters under they dont they? when you turn and all?
    Appearance is Exactly what i went for not just stock looking, over here in LA its mostly a big rim thing. Thats why my car doesn't even need to be on to get compliments. I seen you're pics, heck of a sound system. I myself am doing good just enough to where it makes my ears ring, aside from the whole block. Also props on you're hood ornaments. As far as rubbing, nothing in the back very minor on the front wheel only when i turn . [IMG][/IMG]

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Appearance is Exactly what i went for not just stock looking, over here in LA its mostly a big rim thing. Thats why my car doesn't even need to be on to get compliments. I seen you're pics, heck of a sound system. I myself am doing good just enough to where it makes my ears ring, aside from the whole block. Also props on you're hood ornaments. As far as rubbing, nothing in the back very minor on the front wheel only when i turn . Click for full size[/thumb]
    haha thanks and thanks .. damn thats crazy it only rubs that little. I read an article on a modified SS and they had it lowered thats probably why theres rubbed.. they ended up having to cut out part of the under part of the fenderwell. I think they put 20's under it and it looked stock. Ill have to see if I can find it again

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Found it .. http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...gmhtp_fantasy/

Heres some shots of it from the article .. They did fit 20's

NBM
    99 TA

^^ that looks good, because it doesn't sit up so high like a truck

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

checkout the article its pretty tight

NBM
    99 TA

definitely a well done car... extreme, but not tacky!

pewter
    2001 SS

Gooood article. That car is real sweet! Well i could still drop mines 2-3 inches, and add a nice body kit. Then it wont look so much like a truck.

Silver
    1998 camaro z28

the concept camaro dosen't float my boat in the first place, so it's not a good comparison. I don't like your rims at all, but I must respect the fact that your taking the negetive comments so well. If big wheels are what is popular in your area, then to all his own. I don't think it's just the fact that you have "dubs" on a sports car, but it's the fact that it looks like it rides higher than a ford ranger. or maybe it's just the design of the rim makes it look even bigger than it is. but there is one good thing about those rims. You are probably the only camaro in the world without the a scratch under their front bumper cover :P

pewter
    2001 SS

Its all g double o d good on the negativity! I love the fact in the summer its show time for the honeys. besides then im just the avarage ss with home sprayed black 17s.I see it like this, some people prepare for summer by working work out, i put on my off road rims. [IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

that's funny shit! What size tires do you have on the Dub 2's? I'm starting to think I'm the only one that doesn't like black rims. I've only saw about 3 cars that they looked ok on.

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Its a geographical thing.. haha Im orignially from Va where big rims on cars .. especially old school cars.. is hot..
    The FUCK part of VA are you from!? Ghetto ass Richmond!?

Oh and with those rims, that Camaro is trashed. KBB value of -$3500.00

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

hey there 91rs355,let me show YOU something!!!THIS IS MY OTHER CAMARO 91RSClick for full size[/thumb]
    That 3rd gen is sweet. That's a nice ride and the wheels look better than both on the 4th gen.

If those 22's make you happy...be happy. I just don't like 'em. It's your car so roll it like you want.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody09 View Post
    The FUCK part of VA are you from!? Ghetto ass Richmond!?

Oh and with those rims, that Camaro is trashed. KBB value of -$3500.00
    30 miles outside of richmond .. West end nowhere near the ghetto.... and $3500? hardly. He puts the black rims on and it holds value easily

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

Oh really,then tell me what the fu#k do you think about the new concept camaro with 21s up front and 22s down back???????????????????????
    well thats the thing...its a concept. And they said that the production model would probably get 17 or 18s.

pewter
    2001 SS

Yeah you're probably right. isss okaaaay, say hello too my big as friends!!! Bitches I STAY GHETTO FABULOUS!!!

Silver
    2002 Z28

Wow. I actually like big rims... on an Escalade, or any SUV really. But on an SS? Just doesnt look good... I have seen some 20inch rims that actually look good on camaros. But that is just horrible. I dont know why you would want to do this to a Camaro, much less an SS. I mean there are plenty of cars that would look awesome with big rims. At least get some 22s that look good though.

And I also like black rims on some cars too. But, not home painted ones. prefer that they have a different color lip too

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

hey there 91rs355,let me show YOU something!!!THIS IS MY OTHER CAMARO 91RSClick for full size[/thumb]
    Did you really spray paint '91 RS on the wall to mark your parking spot? Is that how you mark your territory out there in Compton?

Red
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

I'm surprised there's no rice burner body kit on it yet with a big shopping cart wing!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information