Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Bored so I took a drive

This is a discussion on Bored so I took a drive within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by c5z28 Hey if you don't mind the drive i'm for it, plenty of good scenery just most ...

  1. #21
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Hey if you don't mind the drive i'm for it, plenty of good scenery just most the roads suck to be able to get to them, this area is like a little slice of heaven, even most of it is good to play on if you know what I mean, just to short before your thrown back into the real world.
    Im in for sure!!!!!! what area is that? looks alot like petaluma

  2. #22
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    Im in for sure!!!!!! what area is that? looks alot like petaluma
    It's actually around where I live nestled in the castro valley/sunol hills. Tons of other places to, I just have to find the ones w/ decent roads.

  3. #23
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    It's actually around where I live nestled in the castro valley/sunol hills. Tons of other places to, I just have to find the ones w/ decent roads.
    ya well as soon as i get er running again, well have to set that up. ill bring my buddies camera. he's got one of those 40d or 50d way to much money but good pics

  4. #24
    GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    194

    PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Those rims are bitchin how do the 19's in the back fit?

    lol. Bitchin..they are, 19's....they are not. they're 17's. I wouldn't dream of putting 19's on a maro. Just not me. Thanks for the props tho.

  5. #25
    GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    194

    PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    ya well as soon as i get er running again, well have to set that up. ill bring my buddies camera. he's got one of those 40d or 50d way to much money but good pics
    Just stay away from those SLP maf's, they get u in trouble. lol.

  6. #26
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    Just stay away from those SLP maf's, they get u in trouble. lol.
    ya ur tellin me. im still trying to sell mine. and i havent heard from or seen that guy again.



  7. #27
    GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    194

    PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    ya ur tellin me. im still trying to sell mine. and i havent heard from or seen that guy again.


    lol. too funny.

  8. #28
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    lol. too funny.
    ya i feel kinda bad cuz one of the MOD's locked another thread that our "discussion" carried over too. i guess it got a little outta hand.

  9. #29
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    sorry c5z28 not trying to

  10. #30
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    sorry c5z28 not trying to
    It's okay keeps my thread up top.

  11. #31
    GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    194

    PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    ya i feel kinda bad cuz one of the MOD's locked another thread that our "discussion" carried over too. i guess it got a little outta hand.

    hahahaha. I wish I could have seen that one. ROUND TWO!!!!!!

  12. #32
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    hahahaha. I wish I could have seen that one. ROUND TWO!!!!!!
    wasn't all that great. but im sure its still there

  13. #33
    GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    194

    PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    wasn't all that great. but im sure its still there
    Where at lol

  14. #34
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    alright you 2 get a room or pm. my mailbox is starting to fill up.

  15. #35
    Party Time, Excellent... Kingc8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    256

    Arctic White
    2000 Z-28

    Mark, we should do a photoshoot sometime....nice pics

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    20
    Nice. The ZR1s look great in 18s. And you know I love the white with chrome. Good job.

  17. #37
    Member Joe00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CT
    Age
    46
    Posts
    465

    White Liquid Silver
    2000 Camaro SS/ 02 YZF-R1

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Thats why I was thinking the rk sport grill(looks like stock w/o the holes) I like the front end it's just those holes gm put in there kind of butchered a good thing.
    Get em filled and smoothed out, that's what I did. I might have to fill in the camaro letters like you did, your car looks great!

  18. #38
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe00SS View Post
    Get em filled and smoothed out, that's what I did. I might have to fill in the camaro letters like you did, your car looks great!
    Thanks it looks good from about 10ft away give or take on your eyesight
    How much did you get charged for the fill in and paint?
    That does look nice from what I can see post up some bigger pics

  19. #39
    Go Wings!! cmy99ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Romeo, Mount Pleasant Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    40

    Black
    1999 Camaro SS

    sweet pictures and car!
    1999 Camaro SS
    SLP LM exhaust and lid, BBK ssi intake manifold, BBK LT Headers, custom ORY pipe, Eibach drag launch kit, RAM PG clutch and flywheel, Vector tune

    351 RWHP 348 RWTQ

    Coming soon - Moser 12 bolt w/ 4.11 gear
    Livernois stage 2 heads with custom grind comp cam

  20. #40
    Member Joe00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CT
    Age
    46
    Posts
    465

    White Liquid Silver
    2000 Camaro SS/ 02 YZF-R1

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Thanks it looks good from about 10ft away give or take on your eyesight
    How much did you get charged for the fill in and paint?
    That does look nice from what I can see post up some bigger pics



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Got Really Bored
    By andrew rs in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 02:08 AM
  2. bored?
    By Soltakr in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:59 PM
  3. ok so i am really bored lately
    By TransAm11973 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:43 PM
  4. Bored ?
    By 4get gto in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:37 AM
  5. forged and bored VS bored stock block
    By third_shift|studios in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 07:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •