Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A BIG reason I love my camaro SS

This is a discussion on A BIG reason I love my camaro SS within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Hell yea, I love getting those "Nice Car" comments. +1 for the Maro...

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Hell yea, I love getting those "Nice Car" comments. +1 for the Maro

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    No seat belts????
    well duh, i cant get in a car without a seatbelt on, i feel like im gonna fall out, but her truck is just a lap belt, so its holding me across my thighs, im tall, theres a lot of weight above that belt. I pretty much laid down flat, but i made it far enough to hit her.

red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    I thought of a good reason why i love my camaro last night....bucket seats.

not to jack your thread, but it fits.

last night I was drunk so i rode with my girlfriend, she has an 84 1/2 ton chevy. It has a bench seat. She went to take a corner fast, and with a combination of being drunk, and used to my buckets seats, I didnt brace at all. She took the corner, and i flew all the way across and mashed her up again the door. She got pissed saying i was too drunk, i insisted it was lack of buckets, whatever.

i don't see how this is relevant to the story at all lol.. but yea bucket seats are nice

flip flops,

those chicks need heels on then to pose,

repost !,

lame

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

What's with posting the incomplete sex stories. Sarge or Spaz is gonna have to show you kids how to close a deal.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by J1211C View Post
    i don't see how this is relevant to the story at all lol.. but yea bucket seats are nice
    well you titled it "why i love my camaro" so i was responding with a reason i love mine.

PEWTER
    2001 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    well finish the story? did ya takem home? fuckem in the ass? pee in there butts? come on
    lol rofl holy shit thats good stuff

pewter
    2000 camaro

Big Props! thats the way its done...smoooootttthhh-crap it took me into my 30's to get an SS...good for you bro...nice car by the way

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

why were their clothes still on in the pics...?

you have no choice, but to go back get them naked and prove yourself to Ls1.com...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    why were their clothes still on in the pics...?

you have no choice, but to go back get them naked and prove yourself to Ls1.com...
    nothing happened.

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    nothing happened.
    DAMN IT!!!

what's wrong with kids today? pussy right there for the taking and nothing...

red
    2000 Camaro SS

DAMN IT!!!

what's wrong with kids today? pussy right there for the taking and nothing...

I never said nothing happend.. OK ok ill finish the story.

That night the pictures were being taken we hung out for about 2 hours. I was paring off with the blonde girl my freind was with the brunette. It got to the point where I had a beach towel in my hand and i was walking with her under my aarm to the beach.. you know "to look at the stars" ...All was going well until she looked down at her finger and realized her moms 6k dollar dimond was gone from the ring. They both had a mental breakdown because her mom told her specifically not to wear that one. Nothing happend.

That night the myspace me and tell me about how nice my car was and how sorry they were they had to leave.. plus send me the pictures they took.

Next day we hang out at 1:00 after work same situation. The brunette was a cock block tho to my freind and i guess they spent a akward hour sitting by the car talking once every 5 minutes as me and the blonde went for a walk on the beach with a towel.

To this day i still keep in touch with the blonde, she wants to meet up again. However its a 50 minutes drive and ive kinda been putting it off i told her to drive down here and shes doing the same thing.

Hope you all are happy lol

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

That night the pictures were being taken we hung out for about 2 hours. I was paring off with the blonde girl my freind was with the brunette. It got to the point where I had a beach towel in my hand and i was walking with her under my aarm to the beach.. you know "to look at the stars" ...All was going well until she looked down at her finger and realized her moms 6k dollar dimond was gone from the ring. They both had a mental breakdown because her mom told her specifically not to wear that one. Nothing happend.

That night the myspace me and tell me about how nice my car was and how sorry they were they had to leave.. plus send me the pictures they took.

Next day we hang out at 1:00 after work same situation. The brunette was a cock block tho to my freind and i guess they spent a akward hour sitting by the car talking once every 5 minutes as me and the blonde went for a walk on the beach with a towel.

To this day i still keep in touch with the blonde, she wants to meet up again. However its a 50 minutes drive and ive kinda been putting it off i told her to drive down here and shes doing the same thing.

im just bustin' your balls man...

those who know me best (ie: Shady), know i mean no harm...

98' trans am

hmmm yes you saying you walked with her on the beach with a towel really gives us boners

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

If my car looked like yours, i would have told them to get their fuckin hands off the paint.

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    hmmm yes you saying you walked with her on the beach with a towel really gives us boners
    me love you long time...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 98_Z28_ls1 View Post
    If my car looked like yours, i would have told them to get their fuckin hands off the paint.
    x2

me love you long time...

Black
    1998 Camaro SS

dude im 19 and i got a 35 yr old chicks # one night in the city and mmhmmmm fuck the yung cunt the older the more expirenced anddddd she had a husband hahaha suckerr proly drove mustang but real men drive camaro V8's good job!

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by O'Learys_SS View Post
    dude im 19 and i got a 35 yr old chicks # one night in the city and mmhmmmm fuck the yung cunt the older the more expirenced anddddd she had a husband hahaha suckerr proly drove mustang but real men drive camaro V8's good job!
    real men drive tpi's ?

Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

To this day? Its been like a week man... Not a half century...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information