Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bent a rod today... FML... i hate friday the 13th.

This is a discussion on Bent a rod today... FML... i hate friday the 13th. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Dr.Crash wow that would be all bad! you might end up with a piston through the hood ...

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    wow that would be all bad! you might end up with a piston through the hood but ya know maybe just to be sure!!!!!
    so open the hood

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ksstamp09 View Post
    so open the hood
    Thats awsome. great attitude. ya know when i blew mine i came in the house smiling! whats that mean??:????

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

Thats awsome. great attitude. ya know when i blew mine i came in the house smiling! whats that mean??:????
    hahaha i was fuckin pissed cuz i was in the middle of the street. but i know your attitude!! an omfg im sick of old people an there "thats what you get for racin"
    im like stfu my rpm were at 900 when it happend dipshit.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

hahaha i was fuckin pissed cuz i was in the middle of the street. but i know your attitude!! an omfg im sick of old people an there "thats what you get for racin"
    im like stfu my rpm were at 900 when it happend dipshit.
    ya i know, mine was on startup in my drive way so i was lucky. Dam kids!

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

ya i know, mine was on startup in my drive way so i was lucky. Dam kids!
    'so i was lucky' lol

people are probably readin this thinkin "sick fucks" haha.

im thrilled tho. im ready to find out if its gone. what do you think the chances of it still bein ok are?

Stock
    2002 Camaro

'so i was lucky' lol

people are probably readin this thinkin "sick fucks" haha.

im thrilled tho. im ready to find out if its gone. what do you think the chances of it still bein ok are?
    if it was making noises like mine....... slim to none and slim just left town. lol

ya i guess we are a little "sick" o well im happy with it.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Be sure to add another $2500 to your costs to cover your rear axle if it's still stock.

500RWHP+10 bolt= Your car being a yard ornament for a while. (again)

Transmission may need some attention too before dumping that many horses through it.

Don't let the swap nickel and dime you to death. Add it all up before penny number 1 is spent.

OK, enough . I just wanted you to make sure you know how deep the money hole is before you jump in.

That said, Good Luck on the buildup

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

if it was making noises like mine....... slim to none and slim just left town. lol

ya i guess we are a little "sick" o well im happy with it.
    it was a sound similar to this but way worse. an it literally felt like 6 guys were pushin the car side to side it was shakin so bad.

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    Be sure to add another $2500 to your costs to cover your rear axle if it's still stock.

500RWHP+10 bolt= Your car being a yard ornament for a while. (again)

Transmission may need some attention too before dumping that many horses through it.

Don't let the swap nickel and dime you to death. Add it all up before penny number 1 is spent.

OK, enough . I just wanted you to make sure you know how deep the money hole is before you jump in.

That said, Good Luck on the buildup
    thanks for the advice, an yes im aware that supporting mods will be needed an i am plannin on that too, there is no sense (like you said) of havin power like that but a car that cant handle it. how much power is the m6 good to? the clutch is def goin for a new one, an the hunt for a 9" begins! lol.

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

this sounds like it too, but again, worse, an a hell of alot more violent. there is no way it coulda been filmed steady as that was, it was jumpin all over the place

Stock
    2002 Camaro

this sounds like it too, but again, worse, an a hell of alot more violent. there is no way it coulda been filmed steady as that was, it was jumpin all over the place
    that one was awsome!

not every 402/408 makes 500rwhp. you need the right supporting mods to take advantage of the extra air flow. ive seen 402/408s only lay down low 4s. all in the right parts.

if you only have 6k into a 402/408 build you went hte cheap route on things. the rotating assembly i had for my 408 was 4500. thats no block

this was my 408 http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Q...112_103621.htm
    Last edited by Quik; 03-14-2009 at 11:53 PM.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    not every 402/408 makes 500rwhp. you need the right supporting mods to take advantage of the extra air flow. ive seen 402/408s only lay down low 4s. all in the right parts.

if you only have 6k into a 402/408 build you went hte cheap route on things. the rotating assembly i had for my 408 was 4500. thats no block

im glad you can write a check! good for you. well lets see i have 5k so far for the rotating assm and the block, and since the block is only $600 whats that leave? hmmmmmmmm $4400 on the rotating assm. that sounds about right.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

what size cam you running? is that an LS6 intake?

im glad you can write a check! good for you. well lets see i have 5k so far for the rotating assm and the block, and since the block is only $600 whats that leave? hmmmmmmmm $4400 on the rotating assm. that sounds about right.
    i didnt write a check sorry. i do my own work. not mention i was referring to total package not just a shortblock.

i had about 1k into my block/machine work plus i didnt have cheap stuff. mine was all lunati
    http://www.lunatipower.com/Product.aspx?id=400&gid=188

also you must not read very well do ya? it says what i had for induction and cam size. i havent ran a Ls6 intake since my LQ9 days

your seriously fighting a losing battle kid.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-15-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

i didnt write a check sorry. i do my own work. not mention i was referring to total package not just a shortblock.

i had about 1k into my block/machine work plus i didnt have cheap stuff. mine was all lunati

also you must not read very well do ya? it says what i had for induction and cam size. i havent ran a Ls6 intake since my LQ9 days

Not really cuz you still cant prove that those SLP MAFS work. i have shown you many posts where they dont work, from real people out in the world. you havent shown me anything. so im just gunna have to assume that you have no clue what you are talking about. and i didt take my time to read cuz i just didnt care enough to look. so let see some video or pics of that thing. where all the pics from the installs, cuz i know when i do mine i take pics. im so glad your almost 30 and have nothing better to do than try and blow smoke up people butts. well im not impressed. Thanks

Stock
    2002 Camaro

oh so you made your own crank? and block too? i was saying good for you, you can write a check for a block and rotating assm. maybe you should read better

i really like how your truck that YOU work on is smoking and dies in the end of that vid

Not really cuz you still cant prove that those SLP MAFS work. i have shown you many posts where they dont work, from real people out in the world. you havent shown me anything. so im just gunna have to assume that you have no clue what you are talking about. and i didt take my time to read cuz i just didnt care enough to look. so let see some video or pics of that thing. where all the pics from the installs, cuz i know when i do mine i take pics. im so glad your almost 30 and have nothing better to do than try and blow smoke up people butts. well im not impressed. Thanks
    your right. you showed me 4 links to ppl having hard time on this site. Go read LS1tech and enjoy. as for that motor its not in the truck. I have a boosted setup now. if you want pics of install of any of my combos then search the net. No blowing smoke up anyone's ass. its just your a little kid trying to be Mr. postwhore speaking of nonsense. as for having nothing better to do? sorry i would much rather see factual information then what a little wetback kid has to say.

oh so you made your own crank? and block too? i was saying good for you, you can write a check for a block and rotating assm. maybe you should read better

i really like how your truck that YOU work on is smoking and dies in the end of that vid
    that was first fire of my 408 bud, with just a tune to fire it. now if you had an ounce of clue for tuning you would know you need to be able to log and drive a vehicle to dial in a tune. nice try but fail.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

your right. you showed me 4 links to ppl having hard time on this site. Go read LS1tech and enjoy. as for that motor its not in the truck. I have a boosted setup now. if you want pics of install of any of my combos then search the net. No blowing smoke up anyone's ass. its just your a little kid trying to be Mr. postwhore speaking of nonsense. as for having nothing better to do? sorry i would much rather see factual information then what a little wetback kid has to say.

little kid huh? you have no clue. Im going to be the bigger person and just stop. so i hope you do the same.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information