Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 99

auto guys only..what made you pick?

This is a discussion on auto guys only..what made you pick? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I am just curious as to how the LS1 auto guys like their cars..and why they would prefer one over ...

  1. #1
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    auto guys only..what made you pick?

    I am just curious as to how the LS1 auto guys like their cars..and why they would prefer one over a six speed...please discuss

  2. #2
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    I love mine but will love it even more once I get me a stall

  3. #3
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    I have driven a stalled auto before and ridden in one, I could see people picking a auto for the fact of 1/4 mile times. Let alone if there driving in stop and go traffic for long periods of time.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

    Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

    Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

  4. #4
    Member ezwip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    354

    Black
    02 Z28 M6

    I love my 6 speed.

  5. #5
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    i had a six speed LS1 a while back...now im getting an Auto SS...i couldnt pass up the deal im getting on the car...maybe one day I can convert it to a 6 speed

    although it is going to be nice to have the extra hand every now and then

  6. #6
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I have driven a stalled auto before and ridden in one, I could see people picking a auto for the fact of 1/4 mile times. Let alone if there driving in stop and go traffic for long periods of time.
    Can you say California? Im in Iowa for school right now and they see 5 or 6 cars on the highway and they get made because of "traffic" cracks me the hell up

  7. #7
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    i dont mind the auto..i just dont really want to get made fun of because of having an auto or.."not knowing how to really drive"..

  8. #8
    Member ezwip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    354

    Black
    02 Z28 M6

    I love it but this is how I feel when I'm stuck in traffic on the interstate.

  9. #9
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    i had a six speed LS1 a while back...now im getting an Auto SS...i couldnt pass up the deal im getting on the car...maybe one day I can convert it to a 6 speed

    although it is going to be nice to have the extra hand every now and then
    Why convert it when you can just get another LS1? Two LS1's are better that 1

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    i had a six speed LS1 a while back...now im getting an Auto SS...i couldnt pass up the deal im getting on the car...maybe one day I can convert it to a 6 speed

    although it is going to be nice to have the extra hand every now and then
    dude dont when you drive

  10. #10
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    I love my M6 and would never own a auto F-Body, but I don't look down on people with autos, its just my opinion. I can see both sides of the debate. Different strokes for different folks

  11. #11
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Why convert it when you can just get another LS1? Two LS1's are better that 1



    dude dont when you drive :LOL:
    lol..well an X girlfriend was telling me about "how having the extra hand will be nice"...

    ...because I never hardly got to put sex juice in my passenger seat alot..because of the shifting .....thats how she put it anyways lol..she really wants a ride now..bahaha

  12. #12
    Member ezwip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    354

    Black
    02 Z28 M6

    I'd like to get another with an automatic as a daily driver. A lot of this driving here is stop, 50 mph, stop, 60 mph, stop. Then everyone just takes off and you go around a bend and there are two cops with radar guns.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eastern KY
    Posts
    20
    why they would prefer one over a six speed
    I've driven 4 speeds and 5 speeds my whole life. I'm very familiar with them but It's hard to drink coffee, eat an Egg McMuffin, steer with your knees, shift, and handle the cell phone calls while adjusting the dash TV to some great porn to keep me occupied. Now we have the porn there is also the g/f to keep satisfied. It's easier for her, just puts her head in my lap....watch the hot coffee. Have you ever tried to reach across a seat at 60 mph and unhook that devil's invention...the bra strap while sipping on your double latte. If someone doesn't start paying attention, someone could get hurt. All this and somehow I believe that the Cops expect me to keep a 6 foot car in a 8 foot lane. Pfffft!! No can do Blue Boy. AUTOMATICS RULE!!

  14. #14
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    i dont mind the auto..i just dont really want to get made fun of because of having an auto or.."not knowing how to really drive"..
    Just put there ass in the passenger seat tell them not to put there seat belt on and put the peddle to the flower till they shit on their self or put their seat belt plus you will more than not be faster then there DD

  15. #15
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Auto or M6, both suck for the women issue. Get a shifter on the column and a bench seat if you want that ride

  16. #16
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 1963SS View Post
    I've driven 4 speeds and 5 speeds my whole life. I'm very familiar with them but It's hard to drink coffee, eat an Egg McMuffin, steer with your knees, shift, and handle the cell phone calls while adjusting the dash TV to some great porn to keep me occupied. Now we have the porn there is also the g/f to keep satisfied. It's easier for her, just puts her head in my lap....watch the hot coffee. Have you ever tried to reach across a seat at 60 mph and unhook that devil's invention...the bra strap while sipping on your double latte. If someone doesn't start paying attention, someone could get hurt. All this and somehow I believe that the Cops expect me to keep a 6 foot car in a 8 foot lane. Pfffft!! No can do Blue Boy. AUTOMATICS RULE!!

  17. #17
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Just put there ass in the passenger seat tell them not to put there seat belt on and put the peddle to the flower till they shit on their self or put their seat belt plus you will more than not be faster then there DD
    this is true...

    my buddy has an 01 M5 GT w/ LT's...and wants to run...im obviously going to win

  18. #18
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    lol..well an X girlfriend was telling me about "how having the extra hand will be nice"...

    ...because I never hardly got to put sex juice in my passenger seat alot..because of the shifting .....thats how she put it anyways lol..she really wants a ride now..bahaha

    let her do give you road head for a ride in the new maro

  19. #19
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    let her do give you road head for a ride in the new maro
    ill get back to you on that one as soon as this happens

  20. #20
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1963SS View Post
    I've driven 4 speeds and 5 speeds my whole life. I'm very familiar with them but It's hard to drink coffee, eat an Egg McMuffin, steer with your knees, shift, and handle the cell phone calls while adjusting the dash TV to some great porn to keep me occupied. Now we have the porn there is also the g/f to keep satisfied. It's easier for her, just puts her head in my lap....watch the hot coffee. Have you ever tried to reach across a seat at 60 mph and unhook that devil's invention...the bra strap while sipping on your double latte. If someone doesn't start paying attention, someone could get hurt. All this and somehow I believe that the Cops expect me to keep a 6 foot car in a 8 foot lane. Pfffft!! No can do Blue Boy. AUTOMATICS RULE!!
    I understand what your saying but dont do all that crap while your driving dude that shit isnt safe. and double lattes are

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:20 PM
  2. a couple of local guys and a picture I made
    By blackhawk01 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. How many of you guys could have made it in Pro Racing ?
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 09:18 AM
  4. FBody guys have it made
    By Sarge in forum GTO
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 11:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •