Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Asshole room mate+weed eater = pissed Camaro owner

This is a discussion on Asshole room mate+weed eater = pissed Camaro owner within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Now you did it! Blame the Canadian! Grass was created there! I was ready to discuss the grass. Here's another ...

white
    2002 B4C

Now you did it! Blame the Canadian! Grass was created there! I was ready to discuss the grass.

Here's another thought on that. These are cars, we drive um' things hit em' occasionally morons bust weedeaters out and cover them in grass. Yes it sucks, but it happens. Now if it continues, chop the throat, crap on the car....whatever. The guy realizes he pissed you off and he responded like a typical guy. I bet he feels like an ass but won't admit it.

white
    2002 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Agreed, i don't need any ink
    What's that? Ink? Getting band or warned?

I think we are cool mod. I enjoyed his thrashing, I had it comeing. I don't want to be banned or have my new friends image tarnashed here. Gimme a warning or a strike or whatever. It'll make me look cool! And feel like a badass!

I dare ya!

white
    2002 B4C

Kidding! Goodnite. Sent ya' friend req you Canadian.

blue
    1999 camaro ss #976

why don't u talk to him and tell him what is wrong if hes having any problems with u or anybody . and then give him a chop in throat hehehehe

Red
    2001 ws6

kill him, its the only sensible thing to do

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

he should have said something or at least apologized, it takes time and effort just like cutting the grass to wash the car and he should have appreciated it. or maybe he did it because he thought you should have mowed the grass before or after you spent the time washing your car.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by TedsB4Csled View Post
    Sorry for the thread jack Zoso. Zep Rules

Peace?
    Why are you apologizing to Zoso? its my thread, lol.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1ya View Post
    he should have said something or at least apologized, it takes time and effort just like cutting the grass to wash the car and he should have appreciated it. or maybe he did it because he thought you should have mowed the grass before or after you spent the time washing your car.
    Well we both go to school, but I work 6 days a week, he works 1. His parents own the house, he lives for free and I pay rent.

We have responsibilities split up, and its up to him to keep the yard up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Well we both go to school, but I work 6 days a week, he works 1. His parents own the house, he lives for free and I pay rent.

We have responsibilities split up, and its up to him to keep the yard up.
    Sounds like he is taking advantage of the situation and you are the end result of it. It sounds like it's time to find a new place.

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Ed youre not helping us here. We're trying to inject some humor into the situation so the ultimate fighter up there ^ doesnt kill anyone.
    it's ok most people that try that hard to be tough couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper sack.

Black
    2000 SS Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by knappbunch View Post
    it's ok most people that try that hard to be tough couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper sack.
    This is true...

Black
    02 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by TedsB4Csled View Post
    Of course buyer beware, I did research, I knew there were repairs to be made, things are gonna happen, laws are different in each state, you can't see every angle and this ain't Canada so speak English Bwahahahaha! Are you related to someone of those inbreds? Sorry. Would you be proud of doing someone wrong who was new in Canada? And maybe suffering through some serious posttraumatic stress. Would you like a kick in the throat with a paralyzed limb that I have to throw at you with my arms? Let me give you this title I bestow you:
    CPB.
    CANADIAN POSTER BEWARE!

There is more to this story, no time to write a book and it can be misleading at times, so laugh at it, laugh at me, but please ease off rubbing it in too deep, as in DISRESPECTFUL. Maybe I have brain damage, maybe I don't. The fact is I have a Camaro and this community that I enjoy. A friends dad was suckered into buying fake land and lost his life savings. The man was a realestate genius, made a lot of money , but got taken. Tell him: Buyer Beware and feel his fingers squezze your adams apple like you'll NEVER breath again. I bet right now your wifes f@#king someone else. Why your out of a job, Why your paying way too much for home insurance, why your penis is small in length and you sound like a woman. You wanna hear that? Sorry by the way, about your penis...but mine satisfies your wife

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But really...Go easy on me. The important stuff is true. The fact that I am alive and disabled, yet work, and work on other Camaros cause my friends can't figure out how too? Thank God I'm here to make mistakes, DO NOT DISRESPECT ME. As I was paying you all a great compliment. The fact that I function at this level after my incidents is a MIRACLE for what I went through.

Now go mow your lawn!

Thanks for making me smile.

white
    2002 B4C

Why are you apologizing to Zoso? its my thread, lol.
    My bad! I was apoligizing to you. Sorry.

Now go cut the lawn!

JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white
    2002 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by ezwip View Post
    Thanks for making me smile.
    I'm glad you did, but maybe I was a bit of an a$$. That's men for you, we need to fight it out, then we get over it. Testosterone!

Crush the weed wacker with the Camaro!

black
    2000 camaro z28

wow... its grass bro.... grass... chill out... o well you have to clean it again, you ever had it egged?? that sux! grass shavings dont... get over it

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by 00maroz28 View Post
    wow... its grass bro.... grass... chill out... o well you have to clean it again, you ever had it egged?? that sux! grass shavings dont... get over it
    its not just grass, its grass on freshly cleaned tires, that shit sticks, bad.

the main thing that pisses me off though is the disregard for my car, he knew i had just cleaned it, and new that shit sticks

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

its not just grass, its grass on freshly cleaned tires, that shit sticks, bad.

the main thing that pisses me off though is the disregard for my car, he knew i had just cleaned it, and new that shit sticks
    I totally agree. If it happend to the guy with the weeder he'd think differently about it.

pewter
    1999 camaro ss #4288

im on the "dude, its just grass" side.

i went mountain biking one time after i washed my car (pre-camaro time). i parked on the grass area next to the parking lot by the trail head because the parking lot was still muddy from the rain earlier in the morning. i came back to find some a$$hole was doing donuts in the parking lot and covered, i mean COVERED my car in mud and gravel. after i washed the car, i couldnt count the number of dings that resulted. oh was i pissed. at least it was a fun bike ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedicous View Post
    I totally agree. If it happend to the guy with the weeder he'd think differently about it.
    This is exactly right. People don't think about the other side...what if the tables were turned??? Didn't his parents teach him to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you???? Thats a problem with kids today.

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    This is exactly right. People don't think about the other side...what if the tables were turned??? Didn't his parents teach him to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you???? Thats a problem with kids today.
    ditto.
    Boils down to lack of respect which most don't seem to have anymore.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information