Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Asshole room mate+weed eater = pissed Camaro owner

This is a discussion on Asshole room mate+weed eater = pissed Camaro owner within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; dude, its all up in your drum brakes , sorry man just had to point that out, idk why they ...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dude, its all up in your drum brakes , sorry man just had to point that out, idk why they didnt have 4 wheel disc for those cars, my freakin 90' volvo has 4 wheel disc

Those weedeaters throw more than grass, probably lucky he didn't get ahold of pebbles or other debri,,,,,ouch.

A pet peave of mine is people cutting grass on the side of the road and blowing that crap out in the street.

I've had a problem in the past of my car getting peened with a rather large rock because some moron didn't know which way to point his mower. That didn't turn out pretty.

And it's that time of year again,,,ugh.

But I agree,,,,whether grass or something else harmless,,,,it was still very inconsiderate. I treat others property as I treat my own and I would expect the same back,,,,but there are alot of idiots out there.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Yeah, I'm really thinking about getting anal about parking the garage. His truck wont fit so me and his brother park in the garage, he has a mazda 6. Rob, the guy with the truck always parks behind me so ill make sure to come bug him everytime to move it so i can get in the garage.

white
    2002 B4C

Yeah that sucks and he's and ass, but could be worse; you could have been sold a car that had so much 'hidden' tranny damage it had to be rebuilt. And the same son of PTNAF kid that did it also dumped the codes for bad O2 sensor. That cost more money and that 100 miles after you bought it the PTNAF kid refuses any responsability and has NO integrity to atleast pay part of the $. Then you find the lemon law in your new state(home) doesn't protect you like your old state did, so you feel like a complete idiot. After you get over it and make repairs you have a nice rebuilt tranny, O2 sensor and new front brakes, cool right? So then you decide to make some mods, like your exhaust. So you have a mechanic install an aftermarket flowmaster, cool. Then you want MORE exhaust, and need a tune up cause you're at about 100k. The same mechanic says he'll install headers and do a tune up. OK, so far looks good. He handled the muffler ok, but........you come back the next day and there is a large dent in your rocker panel under side the driver door that was never there! They claim they didn't do it, but to make you 'feel' better they'll give you a few free dyno pulls. In disgust you take the car out of there and attempt to drive home. On 4 miss-firing cylinders which the mechanic(I can't call this a$$ a mechanic anymore), I mean idiot says it may be your plugs or wires, which are new? Well you tell the idiot to fix it and you plan how to get him to pay for the $400 dent that night. You call the idiot the next day to discover they have cleaned all the plugs on passenger side and it seems to have been running fine, IDLEING FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!!! Can you already guess 2 problems, besides the idiot is not an idiot but a f@#$%^& inbred goat f@#$%r!!! You go down there, get the car out of there ASAP! It runs like crap. You take it to the dealership, they find the problem within minutes; the FIGF (fu#$%^& inbred goat f@#$%r has managed to destroy the o2 sensor completely! Now the plugs are fouled again, time to replace another o2 sensor....and oh by the way he left one spark plug hand tight! Also, this is not the first time he's f@#$%d up a car, the dealership knows him by name when I mention the garage. So they fix it right and charge me and I drive off. Till the following day it throws a code, I'm like: WTF now? Oh, the FIGF pumped raw fuel into the cat on the pass side cause the O2 was bad and he has now burnt it out!!!!!!!!!! Cats are not cheap! So you personally climb under the car, mind that you're paralyzed from the waist down, and pull yourself under while it's on car ramps and see what else happened...oh, only 2 correct bolts in the driver side header to cat flange, the third one is too long to do anything and is the wrong size! Ok who to kill first? You calm down, haveing already one fight with the PTNAF (Punk That Needs A#$ F@#$%^g(VERY ANGRY), let's take the FIGF to BBB. He never acknowledges the BBB so now it is going to the Dept of Justice Consumer Protection. Ok you were smart enuf to pay with credit card though, so they credit you and so far that looks good! Meanwhile you want the dent fixed. You gotta run and get an estimate for that and an estimate for cat! Your still fuming with the PTNAF who needs more than a kick to the throat, and you have been subdued by friends who do not allow you to ram his car off the road with your own vehicle. Dumb friends. You start legal proceedings to commence with the little bastard PTNAF, although you wanna break his knee cap open with a hammer while he's looking right at you. I think that would be more than fair for him. That has not happened. Meantime it's time for a tune and a dyno. Car runs ok so you find a tuner and she(yeah call me a sucker for a female tuner who's hot!) says she'll do it at a car show and there is a dyno there to check her work. It's a 2 hour drive, but your not going to do a mail order tune or be smart enuf to pay more $ for a dyno-tune, oh no. Ok tune is done, but there is dumb blonde look on face of tuner, hmmmmm. Dyno techs put it on dyno and you ask them if they want a lesson on how to use hand controls because you are in a wheel chair and that's what you need for driving. Oh no, he says he will use the pedals...to confusing for him...the dyno commences and the tuner pulls a dyno that looks like the Rocky Mts and 280rwhp? Oh that is good for a car with 100k she says...I look at her and think, Dumb Fu$%#$g Blonde(DFB). But she adjusts some shit and they pull it again. They pull on the gas lever way to hard which manages to engage the brakes! Smoke comes out of the rims, fire follows the smoke, the pads actually caught on fire! Meantime one guy tries to blow out the flames with his mouth! I scramble over with my wheelchair and tell them the fire extinguisher is in the back seat! I need to do this because they're standin' around doing nothing! I have this on video! I need rear pads, rotors, brake fluid flush, maybe calipers and the rims may be damaged. So the point to this rant, and yes it is true through my own eyes, punch him in the throat! Bwahahahahaha!!! I love that! No, but really let him know that's disrespectful and will NOT happen again. You can see in comparison how much worse things can be as well. As for me, I take blame for a few of the choices I made, but a punch in the throat will not satisfy my needs. Especially for the PTNAF. He is gonna get it. Oh, and if anyone here likes to go all Ultimate Fighter on someone, I beg you, I'll buy you a plane ticket, I'll buy you car parts, I'll do a whole lot to see you cage match that PTNAF or hold me up while I do it!!!

Be thankful for the good stuff in your life guys, stand up for your buds and throat chop any idiot who F@#&$ with you, your car, friends and family cause that ain't what this country is about. Amen!

Good news was I went to Nick Williams for Dyno Tune! Now I need the DFB to detune it cause ma thinks it goes too fast!!!!!!!!!! JK!!!
    Last edited by TedsB4Csled; 05-07-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: spelling again!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

wow

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by TedsB4Csled View Post
    Yeah that sucks and he's and ass, but could be worse; you could have been sold a car that had so much 'hidden' tranny damage it had to be rebuilt. And the same son of PTNAF kid that did it also dumped the codes for bad O2 sensor. That cost more money and that 100 miles after you bought it the PTNAF kid refuses any responsability and has NO integrity to atleast pay part of the $. Then you find the lemon law in your new state(home) doesn't protect you like your old state did, so you feel like a complete idiot. After you get over it and make repairs you have a nice rebuilt tranny, O2 sensor and new front brakes, cool right? So then you decide to make some mods, like your exhaust. So you have a mechanic install an aftermarket flowmaster, cool. Then you want MORE exhaust, and need a tune up cause you're at about 100k. The same mechanic says he'll install headers and do a tune up. OK, so far looks good. He handled the muffler ok, but........you come back the next day and there is a large dent in your rocker panel under side the driver door that was never there! They claim they didn't do it, but to make you 'feel' better they'll give you a few free dyno pulls. In disgust you take the car out of there and attempt to drive home. On 4 miss-firing cylinders which the mechanic(I can't call this a$$ a mechanic anymore), I mean idiot says it may be your plugs or wires, which are new? Well you tell the idiot to fix it and you plan how to get him to pay for the $400 dent that night. You call the idiot the next day to discover they have cleaned all the plugs on passenger side and it seems to have been running fine, IDLEING FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!!! Can you already guess 2 problems, besides the idiot is not an idiot but a f@#$%^& inbred goat f@#$%r!!! You go down there, get the car out of there ASAP! It runs like crap. You take it to the dealership, they find the problem within minutes; the FIGF (fu#$%^& inbred goat f@#$%r has managed to destroy the o2 sensor completely! Now the plugs are fouled again, time to replace another o2 sensor....and oh by the way he left one spark plug hand tight! Also, this is not the first time he's f@#$%d up a car, the dealership knows him by name when I mention the garage. So they fix it right and charge me and I drive off. Till the following day it throws a code, I'm like: WTF now? Oh, the FIGF pumped raw fuel into the cat on the pass side cause the O2 was bad and he has now burnt it out!!!!!!!!!! Cats are not cheap! So you personally climb under the car, mind that you're paralyzed from the waist down, and pull yourself under while it's on car ramps and see what else happened...oh, only 2 correct bolts in the driver side header to cat flange, the third one is too long to do anything and is the wrong size! Ok who to kill first? You calm down, haveing already one fight with the PTNAF (Punk That Needs A#$ F@#$%^g(VERY ANGRY), let's take the FIGF to BBB. He never acknowledges the BBB so now it is going to the Dept of Justice Consumer Protection. Ok you were smart enuf to pay with credit card though, so they credit you and so far that looks good! Meanwhile you want the dent fixed. You gotta run and get an estimate for that and an estimate for cat! Your still fuming with the PTNAF who needs more than a kick to the throat, and you have been subdued by friends who do not allow you to ram his car off the road with your own vehicle. Dumb friends. You start legal proceedings to commence with the little bastard PTNAF, although you wanna break his knee cap open with a hammer while he's looking right at you. I think that would be more than fair for him. That has not happened. Meantime it's time for a tune and a dyno. Car runs ok so you find a tuner and she(yeah call me a sucker for a female tuner who's hot!) says she'll do it at a car show and there is a dyno there to check her work. It's a 2 hour drive, but your not going to do a mail order tune or be smart enuf to pay more $ for a dyno-tune, oh no. Ok tune is done, but there is dumb blonde look on face of tuner, hmmmmm. Dyno techs put it on dyno and you ask them if they want a lesson on how to use hand controls because you are in a wheel chair and that's what you need for driving. Oh no, he says he will use the pedals...to confusing for him...the dyno commences and the tuner pulls a dyno that looks like the Rocky Mts and 280rwhp? Oh that is good for a car with 100k she says...I look at her and think, Dumb Fu$%#$g Blonde(DFB). But she adjusts some shit and they pull it again. They pull on the gas lever way to hard which manages to engage the brakes! Smoke comes out of the rims, fire follows the smoke, the pads actually caught on fire! Meantime one guy tries to blow out the flames with his mouth! I scramble over with my wheelchair and tell them the fire extinguisher is in the back seat! I need to do this because they're standin' around doing nothing! I have this on video! I need rear pads, rotors, brake fluid flush, maybe calipers and the rims may be damaged. So the point to this rant, and yes it is true through my own eyes, punch him in the throat! Bwahahahahaha!!! I love that! No, but really let him know that's disrespectful and will NOT happen again. You can see in comparison how much worse things can be as well. As for me, I take blame for a few of the choices I made, but a punch in the throat will not satisfy my needs. Especially for the PTNAF. He is gonna get it. Oh, and if anyone here likes to go all Ultimate Fighter on someone, I beg you, I'll buy you a plane ticket, I'll buy you car parts, I'll do a whole lot to see you cage match that PTNAF or hold me up while I do it!!!

Be thankful for the good stuff in your life guys, stand up for your buds and throat chop any idiot who F@#&$ with you, your car, friends and family cause that ain't what this country is about. Amen!

Good news was I went to Nick Williams for Dyno Tune! Now I need the DFB to detune it cause ma thinks it goes too fast!!!!!!!!!! JK!!!

CLiffnotes: buyer beware

Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

ummm.. what?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

TedsB4CSled: I like the photochop of the front of the car. Very original.

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Havn't talked to you in a while but OMG. What a horror story. Seems we all have horror stories until we find a good mechanic. tisk tisk..
    It took me years to find some..Glad to hear it has all worked out now

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Ok, so most of us, including myself like to have clean cars. I wash mine about everyother week, or after it rains. I do a pretty decent amount of driving so it gets dirty. So I wash it up real good last week and use some new stuff to blacken my tires. Black Magic Cleaner Foam, followed by Black Magic Gel. i would def recommend both. But anyway, my tires looked like they were coated in vaseline for a few days, but now it looks good, and its not fading. But about 3 days after doing this, my room mate decided to weed eat the the house that evening.

He didnt tell me anything about it, and it was almost getting dark, I didnt even know he was out there. I usually park in the garage, but I was the last one home, so i was in the driveway. He knows how particular i am about a clean car, hes almost as bad with his truck. He's been involved in almost every one of my mods. But hes been being an asshole lately,not real sure why.

Anyway, I go outside to get something out of my car, and I see this.

Click for full size

Click for full size

And of course with the tires being freshly blackened it stuck on pretty good. I had to get the waterhose and a brush to get the shit off, and in the process ruined my shine job.

He shrugged it off and said I shouldn't have parked there.
    Your roomrat is an a$$..

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by NSSTG8TR98 View Post
    I would have punched him in the throat
    yes

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

take a dump on his hood.....oopss....shouldnt have been parked there sorry! when ya gotta go you gotta go.

black
    99 z28 a4

i kinda feel where you coming from 2days ago i just finished washing mine and no less then 10 mins later my dad came threw with the lawn mower and shoots grass/dirt in a cloud over it... i was mad but its not like it peeled the paint off...

white
    2002 B4C

Sorry for the thread jack Zoso. Zep Rules

Peace?

NBM
    99 TA

Of course buyer beware, I did research, I knew there were repairs to be made, things are gonna happen, laws are different in each state, you can't see every angle and this ain't Canada so speak English Bwahahahaha! Are you related to someone of those inbreds? Sorry. Would you be proud of doing someone wrong who was new in Canada? And maybe suffering through some serious posttraumatic stress. Would you like a kick in the throat with a paralyzed limb that I have to throw at you with my arms? Let me give you this title I bestow you:
    CPB.
    CANADIAN POSTER BEWARE!

There is more to this story, no time to write a book and it can be misleading at times, so laugh at it, laugh at me, but please ease off rubbing it in too deep, as in DISRESPECTFUL. Maybe I have brain damage, maybe I don't. The fact is I have a Camaro and this community that I enjoy. A friends dad was suckered into buying fake land and lost his life savings. The man was a realestate genius, made a lot of money , but got taken. Tell him: Buyer Beware and feel his fingers squezze your adams apple like you'll NEVER breath again. I bet right now your wifes f@#king someone else. Why your out of a job, Why your paying way too much for home insurance, why your penis is small in length and you sound like a woman. You wanna hear that? Sorry by the way, about your penis...but mine satisfies your wife

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But really...Go easy on me. The important stuff is true. The fact that I am alive and disabled, yet work, and work on other Camaros cause my friends can't figure out how too? Thank God I'm here to make mistakes, DO NOT DISRESPECT ME. As I was paying you all a great compliment. The fact that I function at this level after my incidents is a MIRACLE for what I went through.

Now go mow your lawn!
    Wow... your post was uncalled for and to avoid getting a warning for flaming the shit out of you i will simply say this.

- youve never been to Canada i would suspect (it is really no different than anywhere in the US i have been with the exception of a few more arrogant fucks like you). By the way, we speak english here too *well i can't speak for everyone but i do.

- my "wife" is not fucking someone else, nor am i married... and my gf likes her men with functioning legs fyi.

- about your penis satisfying "my wife"... buddy you are fucking paralyzed according to yourself, so i highly doubt your penis could satisfy anyone (yourself included). And no that was not an insensitive remark because you brought it on yourself.

- your friends dad who got suckered is obviously NOT a real estate genius or he would not have got ripped off.

- the fact that you are in a wheelchair and still work on cars etc, good for you we are all real proud... but that doesn't give you the right to be a complete asshole to everyone else and expect sympathy in return. Get over yourself, I know of 2 other members on this board who are in your position and get along in life just fine so don't act like you are a fucking superstar.

Ok now i apologize to LS1.com for flaming, and if i get warned... so be it.
    BUT it's all in good fun, and why dish it if you can't take it right?

Ted, im sorry if i offended you by my original post but there was no harm meant by it and you had no reason to flame me in the 1st place.

EDIT: I will not respond to any more flaming, so you can save your time and dont bother writing back

white
    2002 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Wow... your post was uncalled for and to avoid getting a warning for flaming the shit out of you i will simply say this.

- youve never been to Canada i would suspect (it is really no different than anywhere in the US i have been with the exception of a few more arrogant fucks like you). By the way, we speak english here too *well i can't speak for everyone but i do.

- my "wife" is not fucking someone else, nor am i married... and my gf likes her men with functioning legs fyi.

- about your penis satisfying "my wife"... buddy you are fucking paralyzed according to yourself, so i highly doubt your penis could satisfy anyone (yourself included). And no that was not an insensitive remark because you brought it on yourself.

- your friends dad who got suckered is obviously NOT a real estate genius or he would not have got ripped off.

- the fact that you are in a wheelchair and still work on cars etc, good for you we are all real proud... but that doesn't give you the right to be a complete asshole to everyone else and expect sympathy in return. Get over yourself, I know of 2 other members on this board who are in your position and get along in life just fine so don't act like you are a fucking superstar.

Ok now i apologize to LS1.com for flaming, and if i get warned... so be it.
    BUT it's all in good fun, and why dish it if you can't take it right?

Ted, im sorry if i offended you by my original post but there was no harm meant by it and you had no reason to flame me in the 1st place.
    WOW GOOD ONE!!! I really didn't mean all that stuff. It did hit nerve that you weren't aware of. I like razzin you up, seein' what you got. Ur a fiesty Canadian. Been to Canada, very cool, the wife thing, well that wasn't low if she ain't your wife. Don't worry, flame me! I feel alive. You got me on the penis thing, not much feeling, SUCKS, but it still works!!! Thank God! Ladies use me for my tongue and finger techniques. errrrrrr, what the f@#$ you mean I'm not a superstar.....shucks.

Hold on, you hear that?

Someones at ur door....

GEt it ya dumb 2 legged Canadian!

Peace

white
    2002 B4C

Would like to be introduced to other disabled drivers if they're ok with it.
    I would like to complain about the Canadian; his flaming needs improvement!

white
    2002 B4C

Was I that bad? Sorry dude.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Ok guys, back to the original topic, you guys are ruining the thread for the OP and tempting me close the thread or even worse. Lets just drop it all and get back to topic though.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Ok guys, back to the original topic, you guys are ruining the thread for the OP and tempting me close the thread or even worse. Lets just drop it all and get back to topic though.
    Agreed, i don't need any ink

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information