Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 515313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 805

Artic White Camaro's Unite.

This is a discussion on Artic White Camaro's Unite. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS You guys can all come to Florida! Just brush up on your spanish and bring a ...

  1. #681
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    You guys can all come to Florida! Just brush up on your spanish and bring a couple gallons of water and a generator in case of a hurricane! I would be happy to have all of ya!
    F that... come up to MI, brush up on your ebonix (if you plan on being in Detroit) and bring a winter coat and boots!!

  2. #682
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Gee... a little snotty there aren't we?

    Hey, I did fantasy bid for hours, and I did some stained glass work. I took my dogs for a walk and I did housework too!'

    Jealous?



    Looks like a fun day.
    I'm 21 and my parents got tired of beating me all the time, so yeah a bit

  3. #683
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I'm 21 and my parents got tired of beating me all the time, so yeah a bit
    I guess I'll just have to look the other way then


    Try to play nice, K?


    Great pictures that you posted. Looks like you had a really good time. Seems like they are either to far north, or south for me to make them...

  4. #684
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Thanks!

    But, isn't it kind of humid out there... and, don't ya have like, huge flying bugs that can knock you out?

    Actually, I might prefer that to dry desert soil, earthquakes and brush fires

    I'll have to get back to you on that...


    so you'd rather live in tornado alley, still have brush fires, and your character judged if you don't root for the sooners?

  5. #685
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    so you'd rather live in tornado alley, still have brush fires, and your character judged if you don't root for the sooners?
    On my part, yes tornados are fun, we got over the drought finally so haven't had near as many these last couple years, and where I live it is split...you're either a Sooner fan, a Cowboy fan (OSU), or you don't care for college ball, but you love the Dallas Cowboys....if you're not one of the above, you are an enemy of the state it seems I personally could care less who is a fan of what team, it makes more interesting conversation if you have a friend who is a fan of an opposing team

    2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

  6. #686
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    so you'd rather live in tornado alley, still have brush fires, and your character judged if you don't root for the sooners?


    I'm still trying to decide...

    All I know is that it's time to leave CA

    My Uncle says we should move out to Texas. Seriously considering that.

  7. #687
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    On my part, yes tornados are fun, we got over the drought finally so haven't had near as many these last couple years, and where I live it is split...you're either a Sooner fan, a Cowboy fan (OSU), or you don't care for college ball, but you love the Dallas Cowboys....if you're not one of the above, you are an enemy of the state it seems I personally could care less who is a fan of what team, it makes more interesting conversation if you have a friend who is a fan of an opposing team
    Oh oh... not a fan of College ball, and, have been a Steeler fan since about 79

  8. #688
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post


    I'm still trying to decide...

    All I know is that it's time to leave CA

    My Uncle says we should move out to Texas. Seriously considering that.
    Texas? What? Florida is the obvious place to come! Everybody comes here! I think I am the only Floridian left!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  9. #689
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Texas? What? Florida is the obvious place to come! Everybody comes here! I think I am the only Floridian left!
    I'm not old enough to think about moving to FL yet

  10. #690
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I'm not old enough to think about moving to FL yet

    What is the minimum age in FL? 65?

  11. #691
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post

    What is the minimum age in FL? 65?
    That's the way I hear it

    I'm told there's a few nice retirement communities out that way

  12. #692
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That's the way I hear it

    I'm told there's a few nice retirement communities out that way
    That and they have several Buick dealers... all the cars come standard with "hug the steering wheel" movable seats, AND turn signals that never shut off!!! The speedo's only go to 35mph too.

  13. #693
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Texas? What? Florida is the obvious place to come! Everybody comes here! I think I am the only Floridian left!
    There are still a few of us who know (lets just try to keep some of these crazies out of Fl)

  14. #694
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    That and they have several Buick dealers... all the cars come standard with "hug the steering wheel" movable seats, AND turn signals that never shut off!!! The speedo's only go to 35mph too.


    See... It's just not for me

  15. #695
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    There are still a few of us who know (lets just try to keep some of these crazies out of Fl)
    The way things are going, you just may get a ton from CA and NY

  16. #696
    Senior Member Z28Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, Ok
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,542

    Arctic White
    2000 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I'm not old enough to think about moving to FL yet
    Thats okay you're way young enough for OK. We would welcome you..

  17. #697
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Thats okay you're way young enough for OK. We would welcome you..
    Aw, see... That's why I love you, Tom

  18. #698
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Aw, see... That's why I love you, Tom
    You are going to fall for that bullshit line? Florida has tons of hot chicks, just none that drive badass SS's and look as hot as Dena! Hook, Line......and move to FL!

  19. #699
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    You are going to fall for that bullshit line? Florida has tons of hot chicks, just none that drive badass SS's and look as hot as Dena! Hook, Line......and move to FL!
    What ever am I going to do with you!






    Wait, forget I asked that

  20. #700
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    What ever am I going to do with you!






    Wait, forget I asked that
    Did you pack your stuff yet?

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 515313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Arctic White Camaro's Unite SP2..
    By Z28Thunder in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. here are some pix of the Artic White T/A
    By Ws6islife in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. White camaro's unite!!
    By criticalss in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:32 PM
  4. 4 Sale in Austin Tx 2000 SS Camaro M6 Artic White
    By keno2095 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
  5. 1999 camaro ss artic white a4 10.8K
    By sprung_monkey in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •