Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 805

Artic White Camaro's Unite.

This is a discussion on Artic White Camaro's Unite. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by KahanaReef That's just hearsay I need solid proof Ok, start heading East and let me know when ...

  1. #401
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That's just hearsay I need solid proof
    Ok, start heading East and let me know when you are close...I will go warm her up! The car that is!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  2. #402
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Ok, start heading East and let me know when you are close...I will go warm her up! The car that is!
    Nah man... you come to me and prove it

  3. #403
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Nah man... you come to me and prove it
    Come on...you get better MPG's! Nevertheless, everybody needs to get out of California anyways! That place is dangerous...earthquakes and all.

  4. #404
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Come on...you get better MPG's! Nevertheless, everybody needs to get out of California anyways! That place is dangerous...earthquakes and all.

    Ha ha... you got me there! Although, there are many more reasons to get out of So Cal

    I'll think about it and get back to you

  5. #405
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Ha ha... you got me there! Although, there are many more reasons to get out of So Cal

    I'll think about it and get back to you
    Ok, but will you at least admit that my car is faster due to its REDNESS? Come on...admit Mrs Reef!
    Last edited by BADASS2000SS; 03-21-2009 at 07:56 PM.

  6. #406
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Ok, but will you at least admit that my car is faster due to its REDNESS? Come on...admit Mrs Reef!
    No can do Mr BassAss

  7. #407
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    No can do Mr BassAss
    LMAO....all right, I see how ya are! I can agree to disagree! Just watch your back Kahana...I got your number missy!

  8. #408
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    LMAO....all right, I see how ya are! I can agree to disagree! Just watch your back Kahana...I got your number missy!
    That I can do. I've got eyes in the back of my head. So... bring it on!

  9. #409
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That I can do. I've got eyes in the back of my head. So... bring it on!
    Uhhhhh, you are starting to scare me. I was only kidding...please dont hurt me?

  10. #410
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Uhhhhh, you are starting to scare me. I was only kidding...please dont hurt me?

  11. #411
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Uhhhhh, you are starting to scare me. I was only kidding...please dont hurt me?
    You trolls are multiplying, go play in your hurricanes
    Click for full size

  12. #412
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    You trolls are multiplying, go play in your hurricanes
    Click for full size
    Calm yourself whitey, or I will drive out there and whip that white Z all over Cali!

  13. #413
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Calm yourself whitey, or I will drive out there and whip that white Z all over Cali!
    Bring it on man i'm going to go tell the smog police your coming

  14. #414
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Bring it on man i'm going to go tell the smog police your coming
    Good point, I probably would not make it into the state! Oh...wait, thats right, I am a cop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA See ya soon Bitches!

  15. #415
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Good point, I probably would not make it into the state! Oh...wait, thats right, I am a cop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA See ya soon Bitches!
    We'll be waiting for ya!

  16. #416
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    We'll be waiting for ya!
    Thats not fair...2 on 1! Cheaters.

  17. #417
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Thats not fair...2 on 1! Cheaters.
    You started it!

  18. #418
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    You started it!
    I know, I am sorry! You Californians ROCK!

  19. #419
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,590

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    I know, I am sorry! You Californians ROCK!
    We know

  20. #420
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Everyone knows were the best haven't you seen our motherfuckin commercials "you'll be back"

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Arctic White Camaro's Unite SP2..
    By Z28Thunder in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. here are some pix of the Artic White T/A
    By Ws6islife in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. White camaro's unite!!
    By criticalss in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:32 PM
  4. 4 Sale in Austin Tx 2000 SS Camaro M6 Artic White
    By keno2095 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
  5. 1999 camaro ss artic white a4 10.8K
    By sprung_monkey in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •