Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192036 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 805

Artic White Camaro's Unite.

This is a discussion on Artic White Camaro's Unite. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS Yes Fantastic job Lieutenant Badass Thank you Sir, I will continue to serve and make you ...

  1. #301
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Yes Fantastic job Lieutenant Badass
    Thank you Sir, I will continue to serve and make you proud.
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  2. #302
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I respect constructive criticism, at least he didn't say my whole car is a piece of sh!t

    I need to find a write up on polishing them, now that they're staying on a while longer...
    they really aren't hard to do, just time consuming...just did the grand prixs and they were horrible

  3. #303
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I was going to get the Eagle Eyes with the black housings, and smoked signal and bumper lights, for 250, but I'm getting too fat for my jeans, and so are my kids, and wifey is doing the opposite, so we all needed clothes. And I wanted to get ahead on the bills, just in case this economy decides to go further south... I work for a land development consulting firm, so we are definately feeling the strain....
    WOW, I never thought I would meet a "responsible" car guy! Feed and cloth the kids and wife? You really are a good guy! I would have had new headlights, my naked wife would be instaling them while my skinny kids washed the car!
    Last edited by BADASS2000SS; 02-19-2009 at 12:52 PM.

  4. #304
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    they really aren't hard to do, just time consuming...just did the grand prixs and they were horrible
    One of those things I have little of most days... I had to spend my whole Tuesday night, up to midnight, after work, with help from my wife just to get the shocks done, wheels on, and oil changed. Had to do it all at once, because I knew I wouldn't have a window of available time again for a while. So, do you have to take them apart and polish the inside? Is that the time consuming part?

  5. #305
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    WOW, I never thought I would meet a "responsible" car guy! Feed and cloth the kids and wife? You really are a good guy! I would have had new headlights, my naked wife would be instaling them while my skinny kids washed the car!
    I do my part to make people see that today's society isn't all bad And Starla (aka "Wifey" lol) actually likes to help me do car stuff. The kids are both spoiled little brats, and I'm sure I'll pay for that dearly in the future But they're good boys for the most part. My 3 month old has been sleeping all night since he was about 8 weeks old.

    2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

  6. #306
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I do my part to make people see that today's society isn't all bad And Starla (aka "Wifey" lol) actually likes to help me do car stuff. The kids are both spoiled little brats, and I'm sure I'll pay for that dearly in the future But they're good boys for the most part. My 3 month old has been sleeping all night since he was about 8 weeks old.
    Where in the hell can I find a hot "wifey" that likes to work on cars and can have kids that sleep until they are teenagers? You lucky SOB! I hate you, does she have sister?

  7. #307
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    One of those things I have little of most days... I had to spend my whole Tuesday night, up to midnight, after work, with help from my wife just to get the shocks done, wheels on, and oil changed. Had to do it all at once, because I knew I wouldn't have a window of available time again for a while. So, do you have to take them apart and polish the inside? Is that the time consuming part?
    Basically:

    -Remove the headlight assembly.
    -Get several grits of wet sand paper. I used 600, 1500, 2000.
    You might wanna start with 400 and then work your way up.
    -After 2000, i use rubbing compound and then polishing compound.

    There's a variety of ways to do it and products to use..but basically that's what you have to do. Scratch the shit out of em and get that gunk off them and then polish out the scratches with a finer grit, till you get to the 2000 grit.

    It's well worth it in the end imo. If you are watching a basketball game or something, might not be so bad lol. With the wet sand paper though, it makes a mess. I'd stay in the garage.

  8. #308
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Hey Hey....this is my thread jacking, get your own!

  9. #309
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Hey Hey....this is my thread jacking, get your own!
    post whore somewhere else

  10. #310
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    post whore somewhere else
    Alright...sorry!

  11. #311
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Basically:

    -Remove the headlight assembly.
    -Get several grits of wet sand paper. I used 600, 1500, 2000.
    You might wanna start with 400 and then work your way up.
    -After 2000, i use rubbing compound and then polishing compound.

    There's a variety of ways to do it and products to use..but basically that's what you have to do. Scratch the shit out of em and get that gunk off them and then polish out the scratches with a finer grit, till you get to the 2000 grit.

    It's well worth it in the end imo. If you are watching a basketball game or something, might not be so bad lol. With the wet sand paper though, it makes a mess. I'd stay in the garage.
    Thanks, I've never wetsanded before, so this will be new for me... might as well, they can't look any worse, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Hey Hey....this is my thread jacking, get your own!
    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    post whore somewhere else
    Guy, guys! Can't we all just..... get along?

  12. #312
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Alright...sorry!



    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    they can't look any worse, right?

  13. #313
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Where in the hell can I find a hot "wifey" that likes to work on cars and can have kids that sleep until they are teenagers? You lucky SOB! I hate you, does she have sister?
    No sister, sorry. I don't really know where you could look either lol, I've been with this one since my junior year in high school.

  14. #314
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Sorry Captain, I am spiraling out of control, you may need to demote me! Alright, I am out, gotta go fight crime, see you guys later!

  15. #315
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Sorry Captain, I am spiraling out of control, you may need to demote me! Alright, I am out, gotta go fight crime, see you guys later!
    Police officer?

  16. #316
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Police officer?
    Deputy Sheriff! Same shit, different agency!

  17. #317
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Police officer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Deputy Sheriff! Same shit, different agency!
    We sure can pick em Terry! Great job Lt.

  18. #318
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Deputy Sheriff! Same shit, different agency!
    Very cool. See a lot of weird shit yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    We sure can pick em Terry! Great job Lt.
    It's our extreme screening program here at The Agency

  19. #319
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Taken yesterday evening with the wifey's Nikon.



    There are a bunch more but she hasn't sent them to me. She's a much better photographer than me

  20. #320
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Taken yesterday evening with the wifey's Nikon.

    Click for full size

    There are a bunch more but she hasn't sent them to me. She's a much better photographer than me
    Nice spit shine on the Forgelines!!! Looking good! COTM?!?!?!?!

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192036 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Arctic White Camaro's Unite SP2..
    By Z28Thunder in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. here are some pix of the Artic White T/A
    By Ws6islife in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. White camaro's unite!!
    By criticalss in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:32 PM
  4. 4 Sale in Austin Tx 2000 SS Camaro M6 Artic White
    By keno2095 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
  5. 1999 camaro ss artic white a4 10.8K
    By sprung_monkey in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •