Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 437

Arctic White Camaro's Unite SP2..

This is a discussion on Arctic White Camaro's Unite SP2.. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Were going to keep this thread on top-while staying on topic...

  1. #41
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Were going to keep this thread on top-while staying on topic

  2. #42
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,481

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    You think your video quality is bad- I got you beat
    Click for full size
    It was so dark I'm surprised you didn't run over the camera coming back to find it. But the sound quality was good

  3. #43
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,481

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Were going to keep this thread on top-while staying on topic
    Click for full size
    Yes, on-topic....no peanut butter...just Arctic White Camaros


    Good pic, beautiful cars and backdrop

  4. #44
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Were going to keep this thread on top-while staying on topic
    Well, then... I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear and fix my front end and hurry up and buy that D90 if I"m going to be part of this on topic thread

  5. #45
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    It was so dark I'm surprised you didn't run over the camera coming back to find it. But the sound quality was good
    I like it dark, that means no one else is around- to stay on topic this is before I had the cats installed, this is a vid of a white z or a bunch of pics telling a story...


    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Well, then... I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear and fix my front end and hurry up and buy that D90 if I"m going to be part of this on topic thread
    What is a d90?

  6. #46
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post

    What is a d90?
    The camera I want

  7. #47
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    I finally did it.


    I took off the red stripes, windshield banner and inserts



    When the sun goes down, I'll wash it and take a few pictures.

    Boy! it looks different. I like it better

  8. #48
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Here she is






    Not the best time of day to take a good picture of a white car, but, these will do for now.

    I started sanding down the cracked paint on the front lip and hopefully will get that all done soon. I think I'll wait a while before putting on the Manta kit though. I'm kind of liking it just like this

  9. #49
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I finally did it.


    I took off the red stripes, windshield banner and inserts



    When the sun goes down, I'll wash it and take a few pictures.

    Boy! it looks different. I like it better
    Wish you wouldn't have done that, as long as you like it though. Diggin the black and white color scheme.

    Heres some of mine with new wheels, black headlights and a black berger panel. Still need the white lettering inserts for the back.




    Last edited by tatertot91; 07-05-2009 at 05:01 PM.

  10. #50
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Wish you wouldn't have done that, as long as you like it though. Diggin the black and white color scheme.

    Heres some of mine with new wheels, black headlights and a black berger panel. Still need the white lettering inserts for the back.
    Sorry...

    But, I do like it.

    Looking good there The Berger panel is on my list as well. Yup, going with the black and white scheme. Suits me better than the red stripes. Not sure what wheels I want. Just know I want either chrome or polished

    But hey... you could put some red stripes on your car

  11. #51
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Put in the black inserts. After I do the Berger, they will be stainless



    Also have a nose emblem on order. But, for now, I threw a black decal over the red one I had


  12. #52
    Senior Member casperss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Waco Ky.
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,329

    White
    2001 SS #3504

    Well here is Casper. i need to take some new ones. oh well.




  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    harrisburg pa.
    Age
    61
    Posts
    868

    black
    02 vette vert

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Here she is

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

    Not the best time of day to take a good picture of a white car, but, these will do for now.

    I started sanding down the cracked paint on the front lip and hopefully will get that all done soon. I think I'll wait a while before putting on the Manta kit though. I'm kind of liking it just like this
    holy crap! now it looks like a real car.

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    harrisburg pa.
    Age
    61
    Posts
    868

    black
    02 vette vert

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Put in the black inserts. After I do the Berger, they will be stainless

    Click for full size

    Also have a nose emblem on order. But, for now, I threw a black decal over the red one I had

    Click for full size
    go for the nose emblem of yor choice, but the ass end is really clean looking just like it is.

  15. #55
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    holy crap! now it looks like a real car.
    It does, huh...

  16. #56
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    go for the nose emblem of yor choice, but the ass end is really clean looking just like it is.
    I have the hardest time deciding what to do with this car for whatever reason. I think because there is so much we can do to them... Heh, took me a year to take those stripes off

    I'm going to enjoy it like it is for a bit. It really does feel like a whole new car

    But, I think once the Manta stripe goes on, the berger panel will look good. We'll see. I'm buying a separate panel. So, I'll always have both to choose from.

  17. #57
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Put in the black inserts. After I do the Berger, they will be stainless

    Click for full size

    Also have a nose emblem on order. But, for now, I threw a black decal over the red one I had

    Click for full size
    Pics of the whole car please! I'll share if you share

  18. #58
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Pics of the whole car please! I'll share if you share
    I posted a couple a few posts back.

    Now... lets see more of yours

  19. #59
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Sorry...

    But, I do like it.

    Looking good there The Berger panel is on my list as well. Yup, going with the black and white scheme. Suits me better than the red stripes. Not sure what wheels I want. Just know I want either chrome or polished

    But hey... you could put some red stripes on your car
    I guess it didn't take you long to change your avatar
    and maybe i will put some red stripes on my car, just give me your body kit... and hood... and spoiler and it should look good

  20. #60
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    I guess it didn't take you long to change your avatar
    and maybe i will put some red stripes on my car, just give me your body kit... and hood... and spoiler and it should look good
    I was told to by a Mod



    I think I like the body kit much better now.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: 2001 Camaro Convertible Arctic White
    By heybog in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:28 PM
  2. WTB 01/02 Arctic White camaro SS. 6 speed!!!!
    By 5abivt in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. For Sale: 1998 Arctic White Camaro Z28: $5300 OBO
    By squirrelishere in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:01 AM
  4. White camaro's unite!!
    By criticalss in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:32 PM
  5. Arctic White Camaro Grille Insert
    By '99 Super Sport in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 02:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •