Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone At Work Who Wishes They Were In Their F-body!!!

This is a discussion on Anyone At Work Who Wishes They Were In Their F-body!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I got to install my exhaust on my Camaro while I was getting paid to do my job!...

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I got to install my exhaust on my Camaro while I was getting paid to do my job!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post
    I don't know how anyone else feels, but I am sitting in my office in the city and my car is a solid five miles away in Lincoln Park. It is drivin' me nuts to be talkin' all this car talk and not being able to just run out to my car and drive it, or clean it, or wipe down the already spotless inside.
    Pretty much an everyday situation for me
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

black
    1999 Z28

Yea i would love to just look at my f body but im in iraq! so no luck there. have fun driving home, maybe you could get on it once for me!

white
    2002 z28

nice thread, we all know what your talking about

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post
    I am forever jealous of the lunch drive. I cannot park mine in the city without paying about $300 a month, so she has to sit in a garage in Lincoln Park.

Ive seen every YouTube Camaro Video possible and it just isnt enough anymore to tide me over...

We gotta find the guys with the cool videos...

P.S.- Mustang=Breakfast - I loved your story about pecker slapping that old bully douchebag... I look forward to when I meet one of the shitheels I went to high school with on the road...
    Well, I have to confess, I do believe I have become the bully in my small little town, and it's not gonna help the little teenage girl in the saleen when i get my baby back with a new clutch setup....i've become every racer in town's nightmare, minus two really badass WS6's, they've had they're cars long enough to do some pretty good mods. Man, I HATE driving my wife's F-150, it makes me feel like a traitor to my Chevy.....

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

I'm at work wishing I was in mine. But then again right now I can be at home and still wish I was in it just looking at it all immobile under the carport.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Camaro SS

Sadly enough I will be putting mine away for the winter after this weekend, gone are the days(for now) of sitting at my desk and being able to look at my camaro parked across the street all day...

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Spooky: I will be sure to sacrifice at least 2 Mustangs in my next few drives in the beast. I appreciate all your doing over there my friend.

To the rest: Thanks for all the help making my Friday a little better. Only a couple more hours till I can go sit in my car and forget about this shit ass week.

Cheers!

White
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    http://www.hornblasters.com/video.php?pic=40

keep you guys from driving yourselves crazy
    That brought back old times with my air horns.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    Well, I have to confess, I do believe I have become the bully in my small little town, and it's not gonna help the little teenage girl in the saleen when i get my baby back with a new clutch setup....i've become every racer in town's nightmare, minus two really badass WS6's, they've had they're cars long enough to do some pretty good mods. Man, I HATE driving my wife's F-150, it makes me feel like a traitor to my Chevy.....
    Hell yes! Let me buy you a beer!

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Damn the rain, I had to drive the dodge to work

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

i drive mine to work everyday

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Hell yes! Let me buy you a beer!

That truck is so slooooooooooow.....I get my baby back tonight though!!!!! Got to take a look at my old clutch and slave yesterday the slave was completely shelled, and the clutch disc was about a sheet of cardboard thick....my flywheel is in fantastic condition, but i'm putting in the ls2 flywheel, so if anyone needs a stock flywheel, hit me up.
    Last edited by Y2KArcticSS; 10-10-2007 at 07:52 AM.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    That truck is so slooooooooooow.....
    HA! I know what you mean, when I got my car I drove it for like a week and a half before it rained and i had to drive my truck to work, it felt so painfully slow after hauling ass in the car

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I am probably more anxious than all of you! I am at work at my desk and I have a 3 hour trip to make tonight to pick up a 2001 Camaro SS that I am buying. The car is a monster with 390rwhp/380rwtq. I can hardly sit still in here because I really want to pick it up and drive that beast home! I can't recall being more anxious than this before in my life! I guess since I do not own it yet I don't know exactly what I'm missing like you all do because you have owned your's for quite some time, but I still know what it's like and how sweet it will be. Pic of it is in my avatar.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWorld View Post
    I am probably more anxious than all of you! I am at work at my desk and I have a 3 hour trip to make tonight to pick up a 2001 Camaro SS that I am buying. The car is a monster with 390rwhp/380rwtq. I can hardly sit still in here because I really want to pick it up and drive that beast home! I can't recall being more anxious than this before in my life! I guess since I do not own it yet I don't know exactly what I'm missing like you all do because you have owned your's for quite some time, but I still know what it's like and how sweet it will be. Pic of it is in my avatar.
    have you had anything with that much power before or are you starting out with this one? the fastest thing I drove before i got mine was my mom 300 hemi C, big difference

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    have you had anything with that much power before or are you starting out with this one? the fastest thing I drove before i got mine was my mom 300 hemi C, big difference
    I had an 05 GTO, stock, so that was pretty quick, that put down maybe 340 to the wheels but was about 200 lbs heavier so I know this has some more power to it and sounds a lot better also.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    HA! I know what you mean, when I got my car I drove it for like a week and a half before it rained and i had to drive my truck to work, it felt so painfully slow after hauling ass in the car
    My DD grand am prolly has about 130hp...oh man it's so slow. I barely press the gas on the Camaro and it'd prolly whoop on it.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

DD is a 1990 new yorker with 112kmiles now, paid 850bucks, leather seat infinity sound system, hasnt broken since i have owned it about 10kmiles now. Also gets 33mpg freeway, but I would give all that comfort and gasmileage up for one more 80 degree day with the T-Tops with 340rwhp at my foot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information