Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any news on 09/10 Camaro?

This is a discussion on Any news on 09/10 Camaro? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am the best thing is when you walk out side and have to decide ...

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    the best thing is when you walk out side and have to decide which bad ass car to drive!!
    lol more than 90% of the time it ends up being the civic, lol
    thanks fellas,

oh and the 74isnt quite the big mouth grille car, close thou, the first year of its body style,,

my parents and i tried to find a 70-73, but couldnt do it with the money i and they had, i wanted a car that ran and was a 4 speed, well i ended up with my 74, still smog exempt blew the motor up two weeks after getting my license and it was downhill from there, a new motor, little while after that a new trans, a little while after that a new diff, and a little while after that another trans and so on and so on, till i finally got a m22 rock crusher, and a eaton posi unit with 3.90 gears,

fun around town and thats about it, lol

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    lol more than 90% of the time it ends up being the civic, lol
    thanks fellas,
    lol mine it the gto. I swear if feels like christmas when I drive the ta!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

lol same for my f bods,

today i got off work and couldnt wait to pull out my cars and wash them,, i heard about this olive oil trick and tried it, worked pretty well.

i try and see how long i can go without driving them just to keep the mileage down,

my 74 had 38k original miles when i got it its now at 46k, so kinda cool, i try to keep the miles down on my 02 as well with only 40k, but my 99 has 140k lol

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Something that is a personal goal of mine is to own a very nice Camaro from each generation all at the same time. Hopefully it will happen with time
    sounds like an awesome goal....i woundnt mind owning a 68 and an early 70's. now if i would have just kept my 86 i had, i would be ok.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Something that is a personal goal of mine is to own a very nice Camaro from each generation all at the same time. Hopefully it will happen with time

I'm hoping to win the lottery or Publishers Clearing House...then I will have to go collecting At the very least one from every generation, plus a few GMMG cars, and if I win the Bumblebee Camaro that I signed up for, everything will be perfect.....ahhh, daydreaming. It is relaxing...

I would also buy an old Mustang II, drop a super/turbo-charged LS7 in it, find each and every one of you guys on this site, and make you pee yourself for underestimating Ford....bodies....with Chevy engines....

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    I'm hoping to win the lottery or Publishers Clearing House...then I will have to go collecting At the very least one from every generation, plus a few GMMG cars, and if I win the Bumblebee Camaro that I signed up for, everything will be perfect.....ahhh, daydreaming. It is relaxing...

I would also buy an old Mustang II, drop a super/turbo-charged LS7 in it, find each and every one of you guys on this site, and make you pee yourself for underestimating Ford....bodies....with Chevy engines....

lol....or get the solstice and drop the ls7 in it like GM performance division did.

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Quote Originally Posted by 08 Vette View Post
    What do you guys know about the 09 Camaro?
    Its gonna weigh 3995 lbs. & that's the 6-cylinder. The vert , about 4195 lbs. Will have the weak GTO IRS rear end or the weaker 10-bolt with a $1000.00 ring gear & pinion. Will not look as bad as the concept vehicle but will have some really cheap looking items in the interior ie, plastic everywhere.As usual the engine & trans. will be about the only really good things about this car. I ain't gonna hold my breath. If Bush has his way & war breaks out you can forget about ANY kind of performance car from any of the manufactures. There will be a gas guzzler tax on anything new that runs the quarter in under 15 seconds. And if a liberal gets elected we'll all be drivin hybrid's cause 93 octane will go the way 98 & 100 octane went.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Its gonna weigh 3995 lbs. & that's the 6-cylinder. The vert , about 4195 lbs. Will have the weak GTO IRS rear end or the weaker 10-bolt with a $1000.00 ring gear & pinion. Will not look as bad as the concept vehicle but will have some really cheap looking items in the interior ie, plastic everywhere.As usual the engine & trans. will be about the only really good things about this car. I ain't gonna hold my breath. If Bush has his way & war breaks out you can forget about ANY kind of performance car from any of the manufactures. There will be a gas guzzler tax on anything new that runs the quarter in under 15 seconds. And if a liberal gets elected we'll all be drivin hybrid's cause 93 octane will go the way 98 & 100 octane went.

your are completely wrong, not one thing you said was even remotley correct, except the gas guzzler tax,

4000lbs please.

you should probably trade in your camaro for a stang with that kind of attitude, honestly ,,

if you want a luxury car buy one, if you want a good gas mileage car buy one, if you want a muscle car, seemingly little stupid things dont matter, thats why i have 3.

Blazen Orange Metallic
    2006 GTO

...just when I thought this thread would actually be about the new Camaro...

MahiDude
    They should put the ls1 back in and put the car on a Jenny Craig diet to lose some fucking weight.... and you get the same result.

White
    2002 B4C

Mr. Z ROADSTER, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. - as said by the Principle from "Billy Madison"

Sorry I couldn't help myself!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Too many insults, too far gone from original topic and too many other reasons to list as to why I am closing this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information