Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any news on 09/10 Camaro?

This is a discussion on Any news on 09/10 Camaro? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by camarojunky74 hey man dont get crazy, all the things i said about the gto were pure truth, ...

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    hey man dont get crazy, all the things i said about the gto were pure truth, its on pos 245 tires, weighs too much and is a australian sedan with irs,

dont get me wrong they do ride nice thats about it, i cant remember the last time a "muscle" car was credidted on how nice it rode,
    other than the fact that two of my good friends has an 06 6.0 that my bone stock camaro walks all over, and he is even an auto trans,\\

i even borrowed his car for a weekend cause he borrowed my 99ss
    he came back and said he wished he had boughten an f body because the gto's are a joke stock.

sorry you bought one, and im glad you like how it rides,
    see there you go being an ass again. "sorry you bought one" lol im sorry you are to fucking stupid to see that the car is by far better than any stock 99. see i have the f-body for racing, the gto for the dd and the trail blazer SS for the girlfriend to drive and i drive it on the weekends. so next thing your going to say is that the tbss is a piece of shit because it has 400hp and cant beat your 99.lol i just beat a srt-8 in it last week

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    see there you go being an ass again. "sorry you bought one" lol im sorry you are to fucking stupid to see that the car is by far better than any stock 99. see i have the f-body for racing, the gto for the dd and the trail blazer SS for the girlfriend to drive and i drive it on the weekends. so next thing your going to say is that the tbss is a piece of shit because it has 400hp and cant beat your 99.lol i just beat a srt-8 in it last week

lol, well see, you dont get across to people as a polite person yourself when you call someone a fucktard. i dont care what it is you say next, it doesnt matter, thats how i look at it,, so you got the exact respect back as you gave,,,

and who ever said my 99 was stock, i didnt, its got a few things including 4.10 gears and such,,, my 02 stock is stock, but thats neither here nor there,

i dont wanna get into it about me and you, i want to here a good reason why the gto is worth the name, why it was discontinued already and why it has irs and 245 tires, which we all know isnt favorable when drag racing, as for the tbss, i love those things, theyer pretty quick, and nice inside, my neighbor just bought one, thanks to the help of me,

as you can see im not calling names and acting immature, i just want a real argument coming out of you not just name calling and what your girlfriend drives, i could give a shit,

you said the goat was a great car... now prove it, or shut the fuck up,

and as for putting a computer tune on and beating my car,, kinda funny since my buddys has headers and a tune no cats and still cant hang with my STOCK 02, he needs drag radials, then his car will be quick,

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

lol, well see, you dont get across to people as a polite person yourself when you call someone a fucktard. i dont care what it is you say next, it doesnt matter, thats how i look at it,, so you got the exact respect back as you gave,,,

and who ever said my 99 was stock, i didnt, its got a few things including 4.10 gears and such,,, my 02 stock is stock, but thats neither here nor there,

i dont wanna get into it about me and you, i want to here a good reason why the gto is worth the name, why it was discontinued already and why it has irs and 245 tires, which we all know isnt favorable when drag racing, as for the tbss, i love those things, theyer pretty quick, and nice inside, my neighbor just bought one, thanks to the help of me,

as you can see im not calling names and acting immature, i just want a real argument coming out of you not just name calling and what your girlfriend drives, i could give a shit,

and as for putting a computer tune on and beating my car,, kinda funny since my buddys has headers and a tune no cats and still cant hang with my STOCK 02, he needs drag radials, then his car will be quick,
    so your reasons why it suck is because of the tires and irs. hmm put new tires on it. as for the irs it rides so much nicer that the ta. the gto is not plastic and is a very safe car. i do not drag race the gto all the time thats what i have a 500 hp trans am for. as far as the tbss it is my car i bought it and i let here drive it. so yes i can bring that up. anyways i'm saying your a fucktard and ignorent because you have no reason to say gto=shit. it is a superior car due to technology. and back on the why dont they still make it. your car has not been made in the last 5 years.lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74

Wanna run my POS GTO?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Outside of the ignorance posted......and back on track....
    I really think GM must do the following...
    1) Guys...it has to be at least an LS2.
    2) It has to be under $28K
    3) They must make a 6cylinder model.
    I really think Bob Lutz will do all the above. And I think GM will roll out a SS model with a LS7.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

i agree ^^^^^^

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

damn i didnt mean to start up a war...lol.... i just always wondered how an 01 z (mine) with 310 hp could hang with a 05 or 06 gto with 400 hp. not meaning to get off topic when i asked, i was just curious. sorry fellas. back to tha topic...................

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by kebie05 View Post
    damn i didnt mean to start up a war...lol.... i just always wondered how an 01 z (mine) with 310 hp could hang with a 05 or 06 gto with 400 hp. not meaning to get off topic when i asked, i was just curious. sorry fellas. back to tha topic...................
    no its cool. i just think its bullshit to say that anyones car is shit. not cool. but yes the reason is because of weight and like my gto ill spin a lot because of the small stock tires. but if you put some dr's and a tune they are monters

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

alright alright,
    as for the gto, most of my comments on here have been based on opinion,, im sorry, i know opinions are like assholes any mine ussually stink the worst,

i dont think my comments of the gto were iggnorant just frustrated,

as for the big tires and tune, i too agree that would be a quick car,

sarge i would race your car, i wouldnt win but i would give it my best shot as i do everything///

to say taht gto=shit wasnt cool your right,,,

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

That's ok man....folks get "fiesty"....me...I love them FBodys and love them GTO's....hate on the ricers/stangs and hemi queens

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

to say taht gto=shit wasnt cool your right,,,
    thanks, it just got me mad. sorry too.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yep.. i didnt say it so here goes, sorry fellas, hats off, and for the record, 440rwhp ta, you got some sick cars brother, ,,,

sarge you as well,,

for the new camaro, i just hope it comes out light and powerfull, thats really what its all about luxuries and apperance comes last for me

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

I don't think light is possible anymore with mandated airbags everywhere and all the other "nanny" garbage. It is also going to be an IRS rear so I see it at least GTO weight.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yeah thats true, well fellas we may be driving the last of the kind. light, live axle and decently powerful, im glad i got my two ls1's

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

must be nice to have 2 of them....

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yeah two ls1's and a 74, 350 4speed posi , typical old school muscle

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

yeah two ls1's and a 74, 350 4speed posi , typical old school muscle
    the best thing is when you walk out side and have to decide which bad ass car to drive!!

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

^^^^what he said^^^^^ i love tha early 70s maro with the big mouth grill....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Something that is a personal goal of mine is to own a very nice Camaro from each generation all at the same time. Hopefully it will happen with time
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Pewter
    2002 Camaro Z28

I think the new camaro will have the LS3 with 420 or so HP for the base V8 model. and I think it would be cool if the V6 came with the Direct Injection 3.6 liter with 300 HP.\

I remember when they came out with the proposed specs on the new camaro. they said it would have at least 400 HP and would weight aprox. 3500 lbs. we'll see how true to their word it will be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information