99 Z28 04 Corvette

99 z28, my first 4th gen

Ok, I found this for sale at a dealership for 8250. It's got 100,000 miles but I drove it and everything works great, since I drove my 91 camaro there they wanted me to trade it and offered 1250 for it. So Ill be able to get this car for $7000, good deal?

It's a white car with like a black top, I was wondering if anyone had pictures of white cars with black rims, also which mods should I do first? I was thinking cat back and air lid.

Any help/input is appreciated, thanks.

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z/28

Nooooooooooo

Please don't waste the money, there are always better deals in the private party sector, I just got mine for $9,500, with 22,000 miles! 6 speed, well maintained, Flowmaster eye-widening exhaust.... Keep looking around, use kelley blue book as a reference and dont settle on the car that you dont ultimately want.

1966 Corvette Coupe

you got a car for $9,500 with 22k on it? WTF?!?!?!

do tell that lil story...

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe
    Ok, I found this for sale at a dealership for 8250. It's got 100,000 miles but I drove it and everything works great, since I drove my 91 camaro there they wanted me to trade it and offered 1250 for it. So Ill be able to get this car for $7000, good deal?

It's a white car with like a black top, I was wondering if anyone had pictures of white cars with black rims, also which mods should I do first? I was thinking cat back and air lid.

Any help/input is appreciated, thanks.
    No way man. If your 91 is a Z/28 keep it!

99 Z28 04 Corvette

My 91 is an RS with a cracked windshield, 4 bald tires, 140,000 miles, an oil leak, and probably some other things im not aware of.

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Oh yea, my 91 is also teal, but the rear bumper is black and the paint is chipping on the front bumper.

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z/28

Sounds like a cool car...

Well, I was in arguments over a 95 Z/28 that was at a dealership in town with 84,000 miles on it and the most I'd end up paying for it would be $6000 (that's the number I came up with in my head and they would've taken it, the manager is still calling me asking me if I want the car.... yikes) Anyway, I didn't know it but even my parents were looking out for my best interests and didn't want for me to settle on a car I really didn't want so one night after I came home they threw the Auto Trader at me and said, "How about that one?" They then told me they had just gotten back from looking at it and said the owners have already come down $1000 and they even offered to cosign so I could afford it, so the next night I went to go look at it and holy crap! it was cool... We low-balled her our offer and the next morning she called and said she'd accept the offer and that following Monday (it was Saturday morning) we'd finish up the deal. So now, I've got this amazing Z/28 with me. It's on cardomain if you want to take a look, I need a couple more posts before I can post url's but "Cammie" is in the title so when you search for it, just put that. Take it easy, and let me know how your fiasco turns out.

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe
    My 91 is an RS with a cracked windshield, 4 bald tires, 140,000 miles, an oil leak, and probably some other things im not aware of.
    Oh yea, my 91 is also teal, but the rear bumper is black and the paint is chipping on the front bumper.
    Then yea, you probably should trade it. But i gotta think you'd get more for it in say the classifieds than trading it to the dealer.

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Yea I've been trying to sell the 91 for awhile but there isn't much of a camaro market in January, in Iowa, and I already got them down from 9250. So tomorrow I'm going to the bank and if they give me the money I'll pick it up right after.

99 Z28 04 Corvette

I'm trying to post a link with a picture of the car.

99 Z28 04 Corvette

But I need 10 posts.

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z/28

kewl, pic doesnt work though

In your best interest, I'd keep looking around... the Camaro market is low right now, and if this is the car you want, you could probably get it for even $1000 less than negotiated but I'm in Portland, OR, not Iowa so I say good luck. I'll post the URL's of mine when I hit 10 but the other sucky thing to remember is the bank/credit union won't front the money on the car unless it blue books out high enough, and my car barely did (weird...) Take it easy.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Looks like a shady mom and pop dealer. Buy private party or at a major dealer...you can finance for private party BTW. Get pre approved for a certain amount and go test driving. Find the one you want and take the owner and you to the bank/credit union and to the paper work. They'll cut a check to the owner right there and you'll have your car...might have to smog it first though.

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z/28

There ya go..

Exactly how I did it, but without the smog-flogging.

Thread Information