Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

98 camaro SS with no title?

This is a discussion on 98 camaro SS with no title? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Thats totaly a lie. I was looking at a car a while back that a bank had repoed. The man ...

  1. #21
    Member bouigha123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    194

    NBM
    1999 Formula ws6

    Thats totaly a lie. I was looking at a car a while back that a bank had repoed. The man hid the car in the woods for years and finally when they had begun the process of sueing him he brought it out, pulled out the entire interior, pulled the trans, the wheels, and the ws6 hood then called em and said to come get it. He dident think they would take the car but they did. The repo company dosent really care what kind of condition its in, all they care about is getting it back to them so they can get the money for the repo.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Steve's LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southington, Ohio,
    Posts
    80

    Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

    he also told me the other day, that it had LS3 heads (which i read on here dont fit on a LS1) he said it had spray. so i had him send me pics because i was just gonna buy the motor and trans. well the car was beat to shit. pass fender all busted up and drivers quarter was all smashed in. under the hood was like someone got the engine wet an dumped a five gallon bucket of dirt on it. there was no noids no lines for nitrous. and he told me the car was complete. so where the hell was the interior. and then the car dont have badges has a stock base/z28 spoiler and flat hood. so i told him that it didnt appear to be an SS, well he blew up and said i dont know anything about these cars.(which i dont know much) but still know when ppl are bull shittin. and he told me to fuck off he's got 10 other people in line for the car.

  3. #23
    Senior Member TLS_Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,706

    Ray Charles blue
    1492

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    I'd avoid it. Banks use a third party to repo cars. They repo first, then determine value. Sounds like a load of b.s..
    +1 ot this. They will sell shit for 50 cents on the dollar or even less sometimes just to get something back out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    thats a lie... let it go.. its probably stolen,
    a repo company will take the car in any condition.. they are not the bank to say if its worth it or not.
    No doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's LS1 View Post
    he also told me the other day, that it had LS3 heads (which i read on here dont fit on a LS1) he said it had spray. so i had him send me pics because i was just gonna buy the motor and trans. well the car was beat to shit. pass fender all busted up and drivers quarter was all smashed in. under the hood was like someone got the engine wet an dumped a five gallon bucket of dirt on it. there was no noids no lines for nitrous. and he told me the car was complete. so where the hell was the interior. and then the car dont have badges has a stock base/z28 spoiler and flat hood. so i told him that it didnt appear to be an SS, well he blew up and said i dont know anything about these cars.(which i dont know much) but still know when ppl are bull shittin. and he told me to fuck off he's got 10 other people in line for the car.
    When did this go down? We could have gone and beat some sense in to him last weekend. We had a few extra hours.

  4. #24
    Member gjb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Poway, CA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    347

    Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

    RUN AWAY. If it's too good to be true....

  5. #25
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post



    When did this go down? We could have gone and beat some sense in to him last weekend. We had a few extra hours.
    It's amazing how persuasive a large caliber revolver can be......

  6. #26
    Senior Member TLS_Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,706

    Ray Charles blue
    1492

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    It's amazing how persuasive a large caliber revolver can be......
    No doubt......lol

  7. #27
    Junior Member Steve's LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southington, Ohio,
    Posts
    80

    Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

    well the email bout the heads were on the 2nd was sent 2, i got the pics yesterday, then i sent the email to him bout not being an SS then thats when he flipped. i'll try and upload the pics.

  8. #28
    Junior Member Steve's LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southington, Ohio,
    Posts
    80

    Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

    2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

  9. #29
    Junior Member Steve's LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southington, Ohio,
    Posts
    80

    Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

    i have more but they wont upload.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2000 Camaro SS / Salvage Title $5000
    By danjo11 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
  2. WTB v6 camaro title
    By silverz28camaro in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. Camaro/SS forum title change
    By eautocad in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 05:16 PM
  4. Camaro/SS forum title change
    By eautocad in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 05:16 PM
  5. camaro with possible rebuilt title??
    By douchebagdave in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •