Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

98 camaro SS with no title?

This is a discussion on 98 camaro SS with no title? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Thats totaly a lie. I was looking at a car a while back that a bank had repoed. The man ...

NBM
    1999 Formula ws6

Thats totaly a lie. I was looking at a car a while back that a bank had repoed. The man hid the car in the woods for years and finally when they had begun the process of sueing him he brought it out, pulled out the entire interior, pulled the trans, the wheels, and the ws6 hood then called em and said to come get it. He dident think they would take the car but they did. The repo company dosent really care what kind of condition its in, all they care about is getting it back to them so they can get the money for the repo.

Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

he also told me the other day, that it had LS3 heads (which i read on here dont fit on a LS1) he said it had spray. so i had him send me pics because i was just gonna buy the motor and trans. well the car was beat to shit. pass fender all busted up and drivers quarter was all smashed in. under the hood was like someone got the engine wet an dumped a five gallon bucket of dirt on it. there was no noids no lines for nitrous. and he told me the car was complete. so where the hell was the interior. and then the car dont have badges has a stock base/z28 spoiler and flat hood. so i told him that it didnt appear to be an SS, well he blew up and said i dont know anything about these cars.(which i dont know much) but still know when ppl are bull shittin. and he told me to fuck off he's got 10 other people in line for the car.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    I'd avoid it. Banks use a third party to repo cars. They repo first, then determine value. Sounds like a load of b.s..
    +1 ot this. They will sell shit for 50 cents on the dollar or even less sometimes just to get something back out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    thats a lie... let it go.. its probably stolen,
    a repo company will take the car in any condition.. they are not the bank to say if its worth it or not.
    No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's LS1 View Post
    he also told me the other day, that it had LS3 heads (which i read on here dont fit on a LS1) he said it had spray. so i had him send me pics because i was just gonna buy the motor and trans. well the car was beat to shit. pass fender all busted up and drivers quarter was all smashed in. under the hood was like someone got the engine wet an dumped a five gallon bucket of dirt on it. there was no noids no lines for nitrous. and he told me the car was complete. so where the hell was the interior. and then the car dont have badges has a stock base/z28 spoiler and flat hood. so i told him that it didnt appear to be an SS, well he blew up and said i dont know anything about these cars.(which i dont know much) but still know when ppl are bull shittin. and he told me to fuck off he's got 10 other people in line for the car.
    When did this go down? We could have gone and beat some sense in to him last weekend. We had a few extra hours.

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

RUN AWAY. If it's too good to be true....

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post

When did this go down? We could have gone and beat some sense in to him last weekend. We had a few extra hours.
    It's amazing how persuasive a large caliber revolver can be......

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    It's amazing how persuasive a large caliber revolver can be......
    No doubt......lol

Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

well the email bout the heads were on the 2nd was sent 2, i got the pics yesterday, then i sent the email to him bout not being an SS then thats when he flipped. i'll try and upload the pics.

Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Silver
    98 Camaro Z28

i have more but they wont upload.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information