Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2010 CAMARO SS SIGHTING!!! (Simi Valley)

This is a discussion on 2010 CAMARO SS SIGHTING!!! (Simi Valley) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by tatertot91 Cant say I'm in love with the interior, seats are nice and so are the gauges, ...

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Cant say I'm in love with the interior, seats are nice and so are the gauges, besides that i find the interior ugly. Probably just something that you gotta get warmed up to
    The stereo/AC control pod thing is fugly as hell. I like everything else though.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    The stereo/AC control pod thing is fugly as hell. I like everything else though.
    Thats the worst part of the car!!!!

hugger orange
    1999 Camaro

No I think the worst part of the car is the exterior

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Cant say I'm in love with the interior, seats are nice and so are the gauges, besides that i find the interior ugly. Probably just something that you gotta get warmed up to
    This is the same thing that happened when the 4th gen's first came out in '93, there was good & bad about them. They where so different from the 3rd gen's I like the 5th gen, but it will be along time before I can even think about getting one. One thing I would have to wait for is one with an open top, can't do/don't want to have a hardtop.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

^ agreed!

Junior Member 2002WS6TransAmT56's Avatar

Black
    2009 CHallenger RT Six Sp

Only thing I dont like is the rear deck and the front grille design. Back is too high and flat and the front grille is too pointed and curved. Interior is ok from the pictures I have seen. Would love test drive one soon though. I could care less about the back seat, to me its just wasted space thats only useful to store stuff in, lol.

hugger orange
    1999 Camaro

Can a 6-4 person drive it without having to lay the front seat into the hatch. Thats the one thing I not so crazy about my forth gen. I'm not looking at getting one but I am just curious .

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter99 View Post
    Can a 6-4 person drive it without having to lay the front seat into the hatch. Thats the one thing I not so crazy about my forth gen. I'm not looking at getting one but I am just curious .
    I'm 6'2" and I could sit in it very comfortably. But I'm mostly legs so I dunno about you. I had a little over an inch of headroom left. I think you'd be able to adjust it to be alright.

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by lvgoldie View Post
    This is the same thing that happened when the 4th gen's first came out in '93, there was good & bad about them. They where so different from the 3rd gen's I like the 5th gen, but it will be along time before I can even think about getting one. One thing I would have to wait for is one with an open top, can't do/don't want to have a hardtop.
    imo the biggest camaro change was 69 to 70 1/2. from there you can follow a progression to the 02 without totaly losing track of what car youre looking at.
    this new car doesnt seem like something f-body freaks should be falling all over theplace about, they quit making the f-body camaro 7 years ago! now they build an all new car and resurect the name. big deal. you seen a late model malibu lately? how about the resurected lemans name a few years ago? if they come out with a new small car and resurect the vega name do think anybody would buy one? this new camaro is hot on the tech sheet, but it doesnt appeal to me. they built a hot new car and had to use a name that would stir emotions with the right buyers. that is my opinion.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter99 View Post
    I'm 6'5" and fit in it fine. You will be ok.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    imo the biggest camaro change was 69 to 70 1/2. from there you can follow a progression to the 02 without totaly losing track of what car youre looking at.
    this new car doesnt seem like something f-body freaks should be falling all over theplace about, they quit making the f-body camaro 7 years ago! now they build an all new car and resurect the name. big deal. you seen a late model malibu lately? how about the resurected lemans name a few years ago? if they come out with a new small car and resurect the vega name do think anybody would buy one? this new camaro is hot on the tech sheet, but it doesnt appeal to me. they built a hot new car and had to use a name that would stir emotions with the right buyers. that is my opinion.
    I think the new design will eventually grow on people.

Gray
    2000 Camaro GT Street V6

I was talking to one of the salesman at Rydell, and they said they included a back seat because of insurance purposes. It helps it not paying an arm and a leg like you would a 'Vette. Also, some people said that the car was not that much less from the most expensive Camaro setup to the cheapest 'Vette. Well, if anyone remembers, the prices are actually not that much different from when the 4th gens was out. Almost the same prices for both vehicals.

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

nice color.. but want to see a blacked out or a murdered one lol and that 6th pic = COCK and balls w/ the shifter radio set up LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information