Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2010 Camaro photos-MUST SEE

This is a discussion on 2010 Camaro photos-MUST SEE within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well, you can look at it this way, If you buy a Corvette, you get a Camaro engine!...

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

Well, you can look at it this way, If you buy a Corvette, you get a Camaro engine!

black
    99 z28 a4

corvette engine haha i get that all the time just smile and nod not worth the 15 min explanation... tho both ls1 and ls3 were offered in the vette b4 the camaro

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

I was just there (Epcot) on the 19th. Where was this exhibit??? Damn I missed it...

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 408WS6 View Post
    You are correct, the power steering pump is stock, LOL. Best et was 11.17 @ 123 mph. I have a new 408 in it now and expect it to pick up alittle et, hopefully a high 10. No power adders btw, not yet anyway
    N/A is the way to go!!

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Wader View Post
    Anyone read the motor trend about the Z28? Gonna be so sick.
    yes...i read how it was not going to happen.

Current best: 10.60/126.8
    1998 Pontiac TA WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chops View Post
    I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you but if you would read EVERY word in a sentince you would know I knew you didn't have a stock LS1. Oh and your Log-in name kind of gives it away.
    My point was you sounded like a 15 year old when you said the new Camaro comes with a vett motor. So do you think vett guys say I have the same motor in my car as the new Camaro? I don't think so.
    Well, if you are going to nitpick everything I say, I will nitpick you also: if you are so good at paying attention you would know that I NEVER had a stock LS1. I bought my car already modified. But I have basically redone everything anyway. What difference does it make whether or not what I say. The fact of the matter is that that the SS/RS WILL come a 6.2L Corvette motor. It is the same damn motor that comes out of the C6, therefore, it is a vette motor. That is what was told to me by the show officials. If you are so offended about having a car with a vette motor then don't buy one. Better yet, go buy a FORD. LOL. If you don't want to get into a pissing match, then by all means heed to your own advice and don't...

1998 Pontiac TA WS6

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you but if you would read EVERY word in a sentince you would know I knew you didn't have a stock LS1. Oh and your Log-in name kind of gives it away.
    My point was you sounded like a 15 year old when you said the new Camaro comes with a vett motor. So do you think vett guys say I have the same motor in my car as the new Camaro? I don't think so.
    And before you accuse me of sounding like a 15 year old you need to brush up on your spelling so YOU don't sound like a 15 year old. LOL.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Can't we all just get along....

Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    Well, you can look at it this way, If you buy a Corvette, you get a Camaro engine!
    Take it from fxgs... he had the right idea!

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

1998 Pontiac TA WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I was just there (Epcot) on the 19th. Where was this exhibit??? Damn I missed it...
    Its just after you complete the "Test track" ride.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/par...rack-pavilion/

"General Motors' latest vehicles are displayed throughout Test Track Pavilion for Guests to explore, as are exhibits featuring the latest advances in automotive technology."

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Its just after you complete the "Test track" ride.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/par...rack-pavilion/

"General Motors' latest vehicles are displayed throughout Test Track Pavilion for Guests to explore, as are exhibits featuring the latest advances in automotive technology."
    DAMN IT......My kids got tired of Epcot and we decieded to skip that ride.......AAAGGGHHHHH

1998 Pontiac TA WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    DAMN IT......My kids got tired of Epcot and we decieded to skip that ride.......AAAGGGHHHHH
    You didn't miss much, the ride wasn't all that...but the cars on display were cool..

Medium Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A-7.0L-6spd

i saw abunc of the new camaros at aema '08 and they were awesome

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by Joe00SS View Post
    really,...those are the 21's? Is it me or do they look tiny, especially the rears...?

Nice car though, I want to see one bad in person!
    those are the optional 21 inch wheels,5k option.check out the "build your camaro" on chevy.com

black
    02 vette vert

Well, if you are going to nitpick everything I say, I will nitpick you also: if you are so good at paying attention you would know that I NEVER had a stock LS1. I bought my car already modified. But I have basically redone everything anyway. What difference does it make whether or not what I say. The fact of the matter is that that the SS/RS WILL come a 6.2L Corvette motor. It is the same damn motor that comes out of the C6, therefore, it is a vette motor. That is what was told to me by the show officials. If you are so offended about having a car with a vette motor then don't buy one. Better yet, go buy a FORD. LOL. If you don't want to get into a pissing match, then by all means heed to your own advice and don't...
    how about if we say chevrolet has an awesome 6.2L engine. whatever they choose to put it in, thats what it is!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

I like the color for a v6, but it just doesn't say power to me, might as well have a pink one =). oh and for $5k, optional wheels for the lose. I can buy a decent looking set of make my car slower 21's for that money. I don't think the general populace has caught on to the meaning of rotational mass, even some of the donk riders have realized that they need bigger brakes with 24's lol. When your v6 camaro has taller wheels than a new ZR1, you're wrong. Also those are going to be a nightmare to keep clean lol. I wonder how much performace Chevy traded to equip the camaros (all trims) with such large wheels.

My rambling aside, I can't wait to start seeing street races between the new camaro and....well everything lol, but in particular the challengers, then the mustangs, then the chargers and everything else. I like the looks of the new challenger but that thing is a boat. And stop getting your panties in a ruffle, gm always calls it the corvette engine because corvettes = high performance to everyday people and noobs, so it impresses them, but it is VERY annoying to read it advertised on for sale ads lmao.
    Last edited by JAGUAR5822; 04-23-2009 at 04:09 AM.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

i tell everyone that the vette comes with a camaro motor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information