Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2009/10 camaro look lik its gonna b heavy!!! check this link out!!

This is a discussion on 2009/10 camaro look lik its gonna b heavy!!! check this link out!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; wow i dno bout all that, but mustangs attract a large group of people because of the name, i see ...

Red
    2001 ws6

wow i dno bout all that, but mustangs attract a large group of people because of the name, i see more girls driving mustangs at my college than guys, i HARDLY see grls driving f-bodys, its the name, plain as that, you say to some1 wana race my 01 trans am they say ya, wana race my 01 vett, ooo no its a corvette, people are ignorant

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

True story

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by hmorris7000 View Post
    Look like the 09/10 camaro is going to be based off the holden commodore which is basically the same basic plan for the gto when it was in production look like it might end up with a ls2 6.0 based on the commodore they have out now. i checked there website just put holden into google search. i hope this is not the case but read this article and tell me what u think.>>>http://www.edmunds.com/il/chevrolet/camaro/index.html#
    Hope its like the monaro VXR 500 ls2 supercharged

probably be different packages can buy

SS
    Z28
    RS

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

1 of the motors will be the ls3 for sure, a 430hp awesome engine.

Blazen Orange Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Yeah you do see v6 mustangs everywhere, but not f-bodys, yes they were made after 2002
    Yes, imagine that, older cars are more rare on the road than newer ones. I guess that explains why there are more 2002 Camaros on the streets than 82 Camaros...

stop talking out your ass
    Wait, who exactly are you supposed to be again? You giving me orders? Are you fucking serious?!

So why dont you wait and see before you tell people you dont want to be one of the masses
    The answer is simple, stand by. I won't wait and see because I realize there will be thousands more on the streets than there will be C7 Vettes. And...did you just issue another order to me?

Judging by the things you say your not a very smart person so you i dont think you can afford one anyway
    Judging by things I say? I was seconds away from having to educate your ass on what an ls8/9 is after you made that first idiotic post, but chose not to as to not go too far off topic.

Can I afford a 40K dollar car? Yes, of course, otherwise I wouldn't be making plans to buy a C7.

the camaro will be the next this and that, you just compared it to a beetle and pt cruiser
    No, I compared the craze to the PT Cruiser and the Beetle. When it hit the streets everyone had to have one because it was the new thing. Same thing for the Camaro. I apologize for not putting that in easier to understand terms.

wow kid wow
    Kid? I've done more in the last week than you have done in this year. I've seen more in my 25 years than you will see in your nasty little civilian existence. You know nothing about me, what kind of experiences I may have, my life, my struggles, and you're barely legal. I suggest you watch who the hell you call kid.

The warnings and bannings you have are now understandable.

For your future reference, I take orders from my Marine superiors, not civvies, so give it a rest, boy.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yes yes you have done more this past week than me in a whole year of course, in this past week i had my second child. You told me to stop talking like i know you, well you are doing the same thing. Hell i see more ls1 vettes out there than i do ls1 trans ams, this is gonna be like when they brang back the charger, yes they make v6s, but people still dont buy them, or even the GTO they dotn make a v6 but you still dont see a whole lot of those out there. Hey more power to you if you want to buy a c7 im jsut saying i dont think the camaro will be as big as the v6 stangs.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 12-04-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

All i know is that they better have something different than the concepts interior, or i definately wont be thinking about buying one. Also i dont see why they wouldnt use the LS3 in the new camaro, Camaros and Corvettes have in the past years shared the same motor. Be it the LT1 or the LS1.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The 12th round has just ended and this thread is being closed since its so far gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information