Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2000 B4C Performance

This is a discussion on 2000 B4C Performance within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 2002_ss 67 camaro rsss i meant tune. i know these are pcm cars with programable computers. i ...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 2002_ss View Post
    67 camaro rsss i meant tune. i know these are pcm cars with programable computers. i know i know chips are for half time at football games not f-bodies. but thanks for pointing that mistake out dick.
    You're welcome!

Just doing my part to educate the ignorant masses in the wake of the coming Idiocracy.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    With that 1 word in that statement you've just lost ALL credibility with the majority of the posters here.
    yup.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by WARP211 View Post
    I guess.... thats your opinion... If I wanted a rare camaro I would get a LE edition or dale or any other of the gmmg cars.. People think that just because it a police edition camaro its super fast, When in fact its not. Same goes with CHP edition impallas... And I don't really care for rare cars cuz they are only worth something when they have low miles. I bought my car to drive not sit and look pretty..
    Gosh. What a good way to be an asshole. You act like your sh*t don't stink or something. Vette, Porsche and Viper drivers are looking down at your ass too my friend.

Black
    98 Z28

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Knock it off guys.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

white
    2000 B4C Camaro

Rare cars are only good if you plan on keeping them for 30 years. The fact of the matter is that I got an ls1 6sp car for $6100 and I love it. It is not beat to crap and I will keep up with any other stock camaro on the street.....well....that depends on who is driving the SS. I have already taken a few SS's around where I live and that is what made me ask the original question. "Was a 2000 B4C camaro faster that a standard LS1 Camaro?". Thanks for all of the info you guys have spit out about these cars....It has only made me love it more!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I would take a B4C Camaro if the price was right, I wouldn't make it look fast tho. Stock wheels and everything. I'd turn it into a sleeper.

Black
    2001 Camaro

I have a 01 B4C and got it with 91K from NC. It runs really good made couple mods and it is good for me. If I remember right the B4C after 99 no longer has the 1LE stuff like the swinging fuel pump intank etc..
    I have tried in past to check as much as I can and think only the lower control arms are 1le and maybe wrong there rest is normal. Again i was pretty impressed with how mine ran. From fleet records biggest problems were rearends which most know also cracking motor mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by chevman723 View Post
    Rare cars are only good if you plan on keeping them for 30 years. The fact of the matter is that I got an ls1 6sp car for $6100 and I love it. It is not beat to crap and I will keep up with any other stock camaro on the street.....well....that depends on who is driving the SS. I have already taken a few SS's around where I live and that is what made me ask the original question. "Was a 2000 B4C camaro faster that a standard LS1 Camaro?". Thanks for all of the info you guys have spit out about these cars....It has only made me love it more!
    Yep,you do have a Rare car..as far as the B4c goes. Take a look at this site...copcarsonline.com That is where i got mine. Check out the cars they have. Mark knows all about the B4C, He travels all over looking at em and buying them(he has a Museum of cop cars)...anyway..My B4C put down 326rwhp/357rwtq Stock...with a lid and K&n....so I am very pleased with that and the performance. 8.7@83mph in the 1/8th. Not bad for stock...mods to come later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information