Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

*** Official 2010 Camaro Thread ***

This is a discussion on *** Official 2010 Camaro Thread *** within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS Not me...I'm still waiting for a little sweeter deal (LS7, LS9, maybe in the Z28? ) ...

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Not me...I'm still waiting for a little sweeter deal (LS7, LS9, maybe in the Z28? )
    That may be a ways down the road. Hell, the new vert will be out a whole year after the release.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    That may be a ways down the road. Hell, the new vert will be out a whole year after the release.
    That's ok, I'll probably have to wait that long anyway, I'm still paying for my SS, my wife's 04 F-150, and just refinanced a couple grand on my 01 Impala to pay off some odds and ends stuff... decided that 7% interest on a car was way better than 15-20% interest on a credit card(which before the fine print kicked in was 5.7%)

I've got 3-4 years, and all of that will be paid off, if not sooner, I try to double up on payments when I can

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

That's ok, I'll probably have to wait that long anyway, I'm still paying for my SS, my wife's 04 F-150, and just refinanced a couple grand on my 01 Impala to pay off some odds and ends stuff... decided that 7% interest on a car was way better than 15-20% interest on a credit card(which before the fine print kicked in was 5.7%)

I've got 3-4 years, and all of that will be paid off, if not sooner, I try to double up on payments when I can
    Double up while you can before rugrat #2 pops out!!! And then the Gen5 seems so far out of reach!!!! I actually took my name off my dealers waiting list yesterday because I dont know if financially I will be ready to buy one when my order comes in. As you well know, getting married and buying a house takes a LOT out of you. And it is really nice not having any car payment right now!

At least I dont have kids yet though

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Double up while you can before rugrat #2 pops out!!! And then the Gen5 seems so far out of reach!!!! I actually took my name off my dealers waiting list yesterday because I dont know if financially I will be ready to buy one when my order comes in. As you well know, getting married and buying a house takes a LOT out of you. And it is really nice not having any car payment right now!

At least I dont have kids yet though
    Yes, I already have a lot of experience in the tied up finances department... but, I'm almost finished with another degree in land surveying, and almost as close to a bachelor's in civil engineering...so close to being finished with college...in about 4-5 years, I'll be able to have just about anything I want (since my house payment is only 305 a month at the moment, and even with future improvement loans, I'll still be under the 500 mark )

Just play it smart, and you can still get what you want, even if you have 3 kids rolling around your house (I'm done after #2 )

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Yes, I already have a lot of experience in the tied up finances department... but, I'm almost finished with another degree in land surveying, and almost as close to a bachelor's in civil engineering...so close to being finished with college...in about 4-5 years, I'll be able to have just about anything I want (since my house payment is only 305 a month at the moment, and even with future improvement loans, I'll still be under the 500 mark )

Just play it smart, and you can still get what you want, even if you have 3 kids rolling around your house (I'm done after #2 )
    Well I am glad everything is working out for you! Out here in the good ole state of Michigan, it is scary job hunting and knowing there is no job security anymore. Luckily I have landed an excellent job at a chevy dealer as a service advisor, so I am desperately hanging on to that one as much as I can. How is your damn house payment so low!?!? Mine is just shy of 900(including taxes)! I wish you the best though, sounds like you have everything figured out!

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Well I am glad everything is working out for you! Out here in the good ole state of Michigan, it is scary job hunting and knowing there is no job security anymore. Luckily I have landed an excellent job at a chevy dealer as a service advisor, so I am desperately hanging on to that one as much as I can. How is your damn house payment so low!?!? Mine is just shy of 900(including taxes)! I wish you the best though, sounds like you have everything figured out!
    It's very smaaalll and it was my Grandma's, she sold it to me for well under value...I started out with almost $10k in equity, plenty enough for expanding. And I have almost an acre of yard. Living in a poor state helps out a lot too.Gotta love Oklahoma.

As far as jobs go, the one I have now was my first and only interview outside of college... and they're paying for the rest of my college, and all my licensing fees...pretty much anything that helps their credentials, they pay for....I got very lucky.... if you ever get in a bind, there are TONS of jobs opening up around this area, it seems like the recession isn't even affecting us down here, and I work at a land development consulting firm...we should be the first to see rock bottom, and I haven't run out of work yet Damn it lol

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

It's very smaaalll and it was my Grandma's, she sold it to me for well under value...I started out with almost $10k in equity, plenty enough for expanding. And I have almost an acre of yard. Living in a poor state helps out a lot too.Gotta love Oklahoma.

As far as jobs go, the one I have now was my first and only interview outside of college... and they're paying for the rest of my college, and all my licensing fees...pretty much anything that helps their credentials, they pay for....I got very lucky.... if you ever get in a bind, there are TONS of jobs opening up around this area, it seems like the recession isn't even affecting us down here, and I work at a land development consulting firm...we should be the first to see rock bottom, and I haven't run out of work yet Damn it lol
    Gotta love the Sooner state! In MI, if you are even involved with anything that has to do with real estate, you are hurtin. My job is kinda perfect because cars don't care if the economy is bad, they will break anyway. Maybe if I get scrapped for a job, I will head out west, but I dont know, you guys let Texas beat you on saturday

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Gotta love the Sooner state! In MI, if you are even involved with anything that has to do with real estate, you are hurtin. My job is kinda perfect because cars don't care if the economy is bad, they will break anyway. Maybe if I get scrapped for a job, I will head out west, but I dont know, you guys let Texas beat you on saturday
    Yeah...terrible game to watch... However, we only dropped to #4, unlike USC when they screwed up....so there's still a chance....I hope lol

On the brighter side, Oklahoma State is doing fantastic!! I still can't believe the pulled off that win against Mizzou...crazy, and now they're #8 and still undefeated And Tulsa University is still undefeated as well, and has one of the best QB's in the country.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Yeah...terrible game to watch... However, we only dropped to #4, unlike USC when they screwed up....so there's still a chance....I hope lol

On the brighter side, Oklahoma State is doing fantastic!! I still can't believe the pulled off that win against Mizzou...crazy, and now they're #8 and still undefeated And Tulsa University is still undefeated as well, and has one of the best QB's in the country.
    But hey... MSU went from being completely unranked to #16 in 6 weeks. Lets see how they fair against struggling Ohio St.

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

But hey... MSU went from being completely unranked to #16 in 6 weeks. Lets see how they fair against struggling Ohio St.
    oooo, yeah...I didn't even think about them.. that'd be a good game to watch... televised? (Don't know why it wouldn't be)

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

You know what? Other members are gonna start calling me Osama bin Arctic, and you Konig Hussein if we don't stop jacking all these threads

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

You know what? Other members are gonna start calling me Osama bin Arctic, and you Konig Hussein if we don't stop jacking all these threads
    I was just going to say that, we are the kings of thread jacking!

Well you know what I say to that...

We should just start our own forums, konig/arctic bullshit threads!

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

I was just going to say that, we are the kings of thread jacking!

Well you know what I say to that...

We should just start our own forums, konig/arctic bullshit threads!
    We're definately getting good at it Must be our A.D.D.

Agreed

Nah, that would only jeoprodize (sp?) our status as Official Thread Jacking Enforcement Agents ....if we keep this up, maybe they'll give up and make us both Mods ............or not

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

We're definately getting good at it Must be our A.D.D.

Agreed

Nah, that would only jeoprodize (sp?) our status as Official Thread Jacking Enforcement Agents ....if we keep this up, maybe they'll give up and make us both Mods ............or not
    HAHAHA! yes, we would be one level above sponsers, and one level below actual mods. At least we have a name and agency now:

- TJEA -

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

HAHAHA! yes, we would be one level above sponsers, and one level below actual mods. At least we have a name and agency now:

- TJEA -
    Fixed my title

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Fixed my title
    As did I! Wouldn't Preston be so proud of us!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

As did I! Wouldn't Preston be so proud of us!
    You guys crack me up
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    You guys crack me up
    What can I say, we live to entertain...I mean enforce

We need to get some lunch next week sometime, if you got time

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

What can I say, we live to entertain...I mean enforce

We need to get some lunch next week sometime, if you got time
    I'll shoot down from MI and meet you guys for lunch! Or we can meet half way, lets say.... St. Louis?!?

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

I'll shoot down from MI and meet you guys for lunch! Or we can meet half way, lets say.... St. Louis?!?
    That seems pretty fair...Preston will never get his car out, not this time of year , so be on the lookout for a maroon Contour. Preston, I'll half gas with you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information