Results 1 to 2 of 2
verizon motorola e815
This is a discussion on verizon motorola e815 within the General Classifieds forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; ...
10-06-2006, 12:17 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- 2013 Infiniti G37
verizon motorola e815
Ok here is what I found to go with the phone
1 motorola e815
2 extended batteries
1 regular battery
1 ac charger
1 car charger
1 v60 data cable that is interchangeable with this phone
Specifications from Motorola:
Get ready for the next phase in multimedia mobile technology with the Motorola E815. This must-have handset delivers premium wireless broadband connectivity via Evolution for Data Only (EvDO) technology and cutting-edge features that will change the way you hear and see the world. With Video on Demand* capability, a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player and brilliant color screen, you’ll enjoy a superior mobile sensorial experience. And thanks to Bluetooth® wireless technology, fast downloading, optional storage via a TransFlash Memory Expansion Slot, speaker independent name and digit dialing, and advanced messaging you’ve got an incomparable mobile package.
The Next Generation
Experience rapid downloads and hands-free communication thanks to the Motorola E815’s wireless broadband connectivity with CDMA 1x and EVDO technology and Bluetooth technology. Now you can download games, streaming video, MP3 tunes and business applications at lightning speeds*.
Crisp & Clear
Move and groove your way to the next stage of music enjoyment with the Motorola E815. Also an MP3 player, the model E815 provides superior quality of sound and delivery, stereo headset support and a 64 polyphonic sound engine – giving you a new found respect for mobile music!
Shoot life’s candid moments with the Motorola E815’s integrated 1.3 megapixel camera, then share via advanced Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). No need to worry about having to transfer photos to save space – the Motorola E815 has optional storage with a TransFlash memory Expansion Slot, so you can literally commit life’s moments to memory.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
* Large internal 2.2” 176 x 220 pixel display, 262K colors
* Large external 1.3” 96X64 pixel display, 4K colors
* Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera with 4 x zoom, adjustable resolution, day and night lighting modes, picture phone book, auto timer, and slide show viewer and photo album application
* Video clip capture and playback with day and night modes
* Picture and video messaging via MMS
* Picture Caller ID* on external and internal displays
* 40 megabytes of available embedded user storage
* TransFlash Memory Expansion Slot
* Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free connectivity
* Integrated MP3 player, 64 polyphonic sound engine and stereo headset support for mobile music
* Office-quality speaker phone
* Speaker independent name and digit dialing – simply state a number or name and be connected with ease
* BREW 2.1.3 for application and content downloads*
* WAP 2.0 Browser for Internet access*
* Personal Information Management (PIM) features including a phonebook with room for 1,000 entries, currency converter and calculator
Additional Information about Motorola E815 (Verizon Wireless)
Portions of this page Copyright 1997 - 2006 CNET Channel. All rights reserved.
Introducing the powerful Motorola E815. With EvDO (Evolution for Data Only) technology, this sleek, silver flip phone provides on-the-go broadband connectivity for rapid downloading and Internet connections. Must-have tools include a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player, Bluetooth wireless technology and impressive storage - letting you work and play hard, anywhere, anytime.
Video clip recording
Phone Book Capacity: 1000
Vibrating Alert: Yes
Voice Dialing: Yes
Phone Design: Folder type phone
Internet Browser: Yes
Short Messaging Service: Yes
Wireless Interface: Bluetooth
Looking for $185 shipped
2004 350z roadster SOLD
2004 Dodge 1500 Quad CAB SOLD
1992 25TH Anniversary Edition
10-15-2006, 11:20 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)