Im selling my recently acquired nitro 4 tec. due to employment difficulties. might be losing my job so i am selling this for some savings. the 4 tec seems to be in good over all shape. nothing appears to be broken or cracked. and i gave this thing a very thorough inspection. has a traxxas 3.3 motor. that looks new. but isnt it has no compression and the skirt of the piston is busted off the bottom. could very easily put a sleeve/piston in it and have a running engine. the car has 3 bodies. a stock 4 tec body, a audi tt body, and a camaro ss body. all in good condition. tires/wheels are in good shape. a little wear on the insides of the tires though. differantials in good working condition, and all belts for them in working condition. brakes work, transmission clutches work. radio system pictured seperatly works. unsure of servos as the ends are broke off the wires. but i ordered parts to fix that so i will include an update on that later this week when they arrive...also extra parts and peices including throttle linkages, another silencer set up, complete working ez start setup with wand and battery. and other little miscellaneous pieceswould like $150 or best offer for the whole set up. as-is...i tried to explain it the best i possibly could. if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask away. like i said ill take 150 or best offer, or trade for parts for a ofna jammin x1 ctr pro truggy... so keep that in mind. thanks for looking

truck is in greene,ia 50636