iTrader

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

ToshibaX205-SLi3 Gaming Laptop/Desktop Replacement

Up for grabs is my awesome laptop, that I just don't use. Plus need the money to get a TV as mine is going out.

Price I would like to get out of it is $1,400. Which is $400 less than I paid when I bought it from a guy I work with. Since everyone on here is pretty awesome I will sell it to an LS1.com member for $1,200.

It's only 8 months old, but still pretty new when it comes to the technology that's in it.

Here is something I pulled from the internet for information. If you need more pm me and I will send you my craigslist links.

The high-impact gaming machine for the hard-core gaming enthusiast, the Satellite® X205-SLi3 packs powerful multimedia performance into a thinner, lighter notebook with a 17” diagonal WSXGA+ widescreen display. Oh yeah, its got DirectX 10 too!

• Outstanding screen resolution combined with brilliant TruBrite® technology deliver in-your-face graphics with unbelievable clarity.
    • Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology powers an intense, fluid and thrilling gaming experience, while allowing users to run multiple multimedia applications at once, and at peak performance.
    • Upgraded with the top-of-the-line NVIDIA® SLI™ Dual GeForce® 8600M GT graphics card with 512MB dedicated video RAM, the Satellite® X205 delivers uninterrupted, uncompromising gaming stamina.

Simply put, it plays as hard as you do. And looks — as well as sounds — better than anything you’ve ever experienced. Connect your Satellite® X205 to a plasma TV and enjoy your games in high-definition and in an even larger format, courtesy of the HDMI connector with support for up to 1080i. Four built-in Harman Kardon® speakers with one subwoofer and Dolby® Home Theater™ technology immerse you in virtual surround sound, wherever you get your game on. Connect the Satellite X205 to your home stereo system via the HDMI connector for incredible 5.1 surround sound — without the hassle or mess of cables.

Serious power for the serious gamer comes with the dual 160GB hard drives, as well as upgraded 1GB LAN connectivity for faster transfer rates ideal for downloading games. Burn, rip and store more multimedia files, too, with the HD DVD-ROM with Super Multi Drive and play HD DVD movies.
    Hard to believe it’s all packed into one sleekly redesigned notebook starting at 8.35 pounds. No doubt about it: the Satellite X205 has got plenty of game. And a HD TV Tuner with a whole lot more.

iTrader

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

I'm not knocking on you, but just wanted to say you might want to offer a lower asking price. This same laptop can be bought online for $1050 brand new....

iTrader

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Where did you find that?

Amazon has it at $2,338
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VVHUOM?...0&linkCode=asn

iTrader

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

It's a "BUY IT NOW" on Ebay....

Thread Information