The Mudkat
    "The good Lord sez he can get me outta this, but he sez he's pretty sure you're *****d!"
    iTrader

white
    2000 SS Convertible

Sunglasses! Kaenon Kore Polarized-New!

$60 shipped to your door. These are $180 retail. I have several new in box of the Y-35 yellow and G-40 grey lens. They are awesome for drivin, fishin, especially golfin. Pics below. Paypal please (marty.stucky@gmail.com) and specify which lens you want!

The Mudkat
    "The good Lord sez he can get me outta this, but he sez he's pretty sure you're *****d!"
    iTrader

white
    2000 SS Convertible

These blow Oakley's out of the water! bump!

iTrader

Blue
    1980 Camaro-4sale

Box looks a little beat. Where di dthey come from? I"m interested, but they're looking a bit big for my face.

The Mudkat
    iTrader

white
    2000 SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by RainDownmyBlues View Post
    Box looks a little beat. Where di dthey come from? I"m interested, but they're looking a bit big for my face.
    These are in original packaging and in new condition. They do an excellent job and I have a pretty small face. I got 25 pairs in a wholesale lot from a Marine (boating) store. These are awesome for fishing and boating. I'll guarantee you'll be satisfied, or I'll take a return (you ship back in original packaging and with all stickers intact like new).

I took out a pair of each for myself and am wearing them instead of my Revos, because the visual acuity is just as good and the coverage is better. Several of the guys over at z28.com bought them from me at a meet last week and loved them. Can direct you to their posts if you'd like.

Thanks!

P.S. the end of the box is open...it just folds up that way. There is no damage to the box.

iTrader

Blue
    1980 Camaro-4sale

What lens size are they? On their site they have Small-medium-and Large. I don't hink they are the large because they don't have the wave at the bottom.

Actually if you can reserve a pair for me I'll take them. I need to get my paypal problem fixed first actually. Some guy screwed me on Ebay and I'm still screwing with paypal.

Peace bro.

The Mudkat
    iTrader

white
    2000 SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by RainDownmyBlues View Post
    What lens size are they? On their site they have Small-medium-and Large. I don't hink they are the large because they don't have the wave at the bottom.

Actually if you can reserve a pair for me I'll take them. I need to get my paypal problem fixed first actually. Some guy screwed me on Ebay and I'm still screwing with paypal.

Peace bro.
    They are the small lens. Send me a line at marty.stucky@gmail.com (also my paypal addy) when you're ready and let me know whether you want the G or Y and I'll ship em the next day after paypal hits.

Thanks!

iTrader

Blue
    1980 Camaro-4sale

One last question. Suggest Grey or Yellow? The grey filters out Slightly less light. But I wonder if the yellow colors things TOO much?

The Mudkat
    iTrader

white
    2000 SS Convertible

The yellows are great...i think better acuity...not dark at all. Don't know if you've ever worn Revo's before, but it's exactly the same as those. The tint on everything is just a bit more green than anything, but they really sharpen things up. I prefer them, but a lot of folks like the Greys for a neutral view. Both filter out very close to the same amount of ambient light and all of the UV stuff.

If you buy after Friday, you'll have to wait till Nov 5 for me to ship. Getting married and honeymooning next week for 2 weeks. Thanks!

Marty

Thread Information