iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    99 Acura

Sirius Satellite Radio, Car Kit, Executive Home Kit

OK, up for Sale is my Sirius Satellite Radio. Not just any radio, but the renowned S50. Additionally, you are also bidding on a S50 Executive system. Below you will see all the features of both of these systems. You will also be entitled to the remainder of my subscription which expires at the end of December. I activiated just before Howard came on the air. All pieces are included but may not be pictured.

But its time for me to move on to new hobbies. This system works great, there are no issues with the system what so ever and the winning bidder will not be dissappointed.

Model Number: S50TK1

The Sirius S50 is an intelligent leap forward in Satellite Radio technology providing integration of both live and time shifted content for portable use, including MP3/WMA support and My SIRIUS Studio PC Software. The simplified user interface has a brilliant color screen, contextual media dial, and voice prompts for safe driving.
    Sirius S50 is a personalized satellite radio experience both on air and off. The many docking options have a simplified user interface for live content and up to 50 hours of intelligent time shifted playback. The slim portable player connects with the PC for downloading digital audio files from your personal music collection.

The latest in Satellite Radio technology combines live reception within the home, car, or office with a portable player which boasts a full color screen and over 50 hours of content storage. Add your favorite MP3’s to recorded exclusive content from Sirius for personalized play lists with the PC Software.

When placed in a powered dock with an antenna, the Sirius S50 receives live broadcasts from Sirius Radio and records content for playback in the home, car or when portable.

Features:

Portable; take your favorite Sirius content wherever you go
    USB interface allows user to store and manage MP3 and WMA files
    My Sirius Channels feature gathers and refreshes your 3 most listened-to channels
    My Sirius Songs feature allows you to save your favorite songs
    Scheduled Record feature allows you to record your favorite shows
    My Play lists feature allows you to supplement Sirius content with your own personal library when attached through the included USB cable or home dock to a PC
    Voice-assisted navigation
    The S50EX1 is the Executive Desktop docking station with for the Sirius S50 portable receiver. This piece is for use with S50TK1. Each speaker consists of three separate drivers for excellent sound reproduction. You can use the desktop stand to place the system on any flat surface, or hang it on the wall using the included wall-mount bracket. A wireless remote control, an indoor power adapter, and an indoor SIRIUS antenna round out the package.

Key Features:
    · wall-mounting bracket
    · desktop stand
    · dock for the S50
    · Executive Speaker System for the SIRIUS S50 satellite radio/MP3 player
    · indoor SIRIUS antenna
    · Media Dial
    · stereo speakers consist of three drivers each
    · volume knob
    · jump, browse, playlist, and setup buttons
    · AC power adapter
    · wireless remote
    · 7"H x 15-7/8"W x 2-1/8"D

For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Price is $400 Shipped.

Pics available, just leave your email address.
    Last edited by 93Bonny; 08-20-2006 at 09:43 AM. Reason: PRICE CHANGE

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    99 Acura

My asking price is OBO. If you are interested shoot me a message and we can talk about a deal.

One last try..............anyone?

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    99 Acura

Sold

Thread Information