AutoIllusionZ

selling my online business???

i recently got a new job and have been thinking about selling my online business. www.autoillusionz.com along with my ebay user name and everything that goes with the business. i will get everything changed over as soon as payment has been recieved and it will be yours. i can help you out with getting everything up and running and any tech. support stuff that you may have. i just dont have the time to do it anymore.

with the purchase you will get the website and ebay account along with the 24" panther vinyl cutter(plotter) with gateway computer along with 10 different color of vinyl. and all the images that i have purchased.

i will also give you my wholesale accounts and everything that is needed to keep this same business going. all items are shipped straight to you so you can be any where in the country.

im asking 12000 for everything. all the vinyl equipment including images costs me about 8000 total.

with just the vinyl im giving you alone will pay off this business.

if you have any questions please contact me at sales@autoillusionz.com

thanks eric

AutoIllusionZ
    for any everyone that has asked i just had the website updated and dont have all the products online again. i usually have about 200 vehicle graphics online and all the streetglow products. i was on the works on getting body kits turbos rims and other tuner stuff, but have not had the time to get everything setup. i will give you all that information as well on how to get all that set up.

AutoIllusionZ
    still have thoughts of selling even though im adding powder coating to the business. this will raise it about $1500.

iTrader

silver
    2000 camaro ss

i own a powder coating business
    we do top quality work if you need some work done.

AutoIllusionZ
    i forgot to mention that i have product that can be purchased along with the business thats about $4000 worth of instock items. stock changes daily so when the business is purchased then i will let you know exatly what is in stock.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

hey man i'm in clevland and emailed you but no reponse. would like more info. thanks jeremy

AutoIllusionZ
    email me at sales@autoillusionz.com or give me a call at 419-346-3889

i can get you any information that you need.

thanks eric

AutoIllusionZ
    i never got any reply from you, let me know if your sending an email.

thanks eric

AutoIllusionZ
    still looking for offers, i just dont have the time to do it with working as many hours as i am right now.

email me at sales@autoillusionz.com if your interested

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

do you have a price? thanks jeremy

AutoIllusionZ
    im asking $12000 for the website the ebay name, and the vinyl plotter equipment(cutter, computer, table, all the images, and all the vinyl). the vinyl equipment cost me about $8000 for everything that i have bought with it. if you would go and expand the business to an actual store you can charge about $50 per hour for vinyl installation and more than triple the cost of the vinyl to make it.
    give me a call on my cell at 419-346-3889 or email me at sales@autoillusionz.com

if you dont think that 12k is worth it make me an offer and i will let you know what i think. im trying to buy a house, so i am in need of some $.

iTrader
    What kind of volume do you do? How much did the business make you last year?

AutoIllusionZ
    in total along with local sales and installations i did about 100000 in sales last year. i ended up making around 5000 last year, and thats just because of the fact that i bought all that equipment. internet was about $60000 in sales. so if you would add up all the equipment expenses that would be about $15000 in profit last year from both internet and local jobs that i have done. i have thought about getting into performance and styling as well, but i dont have the time to get everything set up.

reason for sale is that i need a little extra to put down on a house that im buying.
    Last edited by AutoIllusionZ; 01-11-2006 at 06:17 PM.

iTrader
    So with $100,000 in sales you only made $15,000? That's $85,000 worth of equipment? I'm only asking this because I already have a Sign and Graphics shop up and running but I do mainly commercial/fleet vehicles because it is a steadier and much more repetitive type of customer base. I have done some graphics on a few vehicles and done a bunch of PCA club race cars, but haven't really made a big push for this type of business. How many hits do you get on your website a month?

AutoIllusionZ
    through the website there is about 100 hits a month. ebay gets about 3000. the website was slow at the start, but has gradually got better. the reason for high sales prices and low profit is to actually promote business to get more customers and also the ebay is based on high sales volumes and lower profits, so that means that the more you would buy from distributors the cheaper it will be for you, in return would get you more profit for local and other sales. the 85k is also in with the neons and other products that i am selling. im not only a vinyl business.

Thread Information