JPNNH

For Sale...Resmed Mirage Swift CPAP kit

Was listed on Ebay but they said it was not legal to sell it there. I'm trying to sell this item for anybody who wears a CPAP sleep system (of if you know somebody who does)...Its a Complete set...headgear, CD, manual, 3 nose pieces, hose etc...If interested contact me at JPNNH@yahoo.com Selling for $75...goes for $150 in stores... Will take Paypal of check

iTrader
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Troll. However...the three nose pieces......you can stick up your ass.
    Got any of them pecker enlarging suction doohickeys for sale man? Ebay dont like them either I hear. I hear everbody in Nashua is ghey. Them ghey fellas like to wear them CRAP sleep systmes while they're banging each other? You know what you have if you got 28 New Hampshire ladies in one room? A full set of teeth.
    Come on back Mr. Troll and lets talk sleep systems all night long!
    Mr. Troll? Is you still here? Your lil green light is on.....I really want to send you my money....but this fellar in Nigeria has an Uncle who was the head of the guvment there and me and him are gonna be rich you see...He is gonna transfer a shitload of money they made of selling CRAP Sleep Systems to
    folks on the internet....I sent him my bank info and should be rich by Monday or Tuesday....What is a Paypal of check mean? Is that code? Are you a secret agent? Are you one of them Talibong fellas? Does Osama wear one of them CRAP sleeping doohickeys in his cave? Do you sleep with Osama? Do you have or have you ever had sex with a Camel? I think you just got down off your lil stool having sex with a Camel and thought you would go join up on LS1.Com and sell some of them there CRAP Sleepy Systems didn't you. I bet your name aint even JPNNH...I bet it's Wilbur or Bubba....why you sneaky lil shit you.....you ever heard of internet spiders? They gonna spam the living shit out of your dumbass for posting that email address.....you'll have to work real hard looking between the "great offers" and folks here wanting to buy your CRAP sleepy systems.....You got any warnings? I do. I called a dumbass a dumbass and got me a warning...you aint got no warnings.....When dumbasses show up your suppose to be nice...not call them dumbasses.....when a duck pisses on your foot your not supposed to say a duck just pissed on my foot....you will get a "warning".....make sense to you Mr. Troll? Me neither.....If I was Big D I would make numerous post in response to your fucking fantastic offer, but I just put it all in one post....Big D is a post whore.....he aint got no warnings...cuz he just responds to himself and you cannot get a warning for calling yourself a dumbass....hey...it's the rules.....I dont make this shit up....
    Last edited by Sarge; 11-22-2005 at 04:01 PM.

iTrader
    Huh?

iTrader
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hey Billy T....you gonna buy one of these CRAP sleep systems? Just $75 bucks...

iTrader

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Can I get a Discount if I buy 3?

iTrader

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Uhhhh... ok.... well I'm lost... I don't even know what it is he's selling...?.?.? Never heard of it before.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe13
    Uhhhh... ok.... well I'm lost... I don't even know what it is he's selling...?.?.? Never heard of it before.
    CPAP..Constant Positive Airway Pressure. it's for people like myself with sleep apnea. basically, my throat closes up and i stop breathing in my sleep.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    iTrader
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro2fast4u
    basically, my throat closes up and i stop breathing in my sleep.

iTrader

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

I'll take 5 then...

"Wait....wait...wait....do you have any Penis Mightiers? If you do, then you are sitting on a Gold mine."

hahahahaha who knows where thats from?

JPNNH
    Hey Sarge...Since you really need a pecker enlarger (you practically begged me for one in the first line of your reply) I can try to locate a web site for you...I myself don't need one...usually insecure guys with homo tendencies look for that stuff

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by FSANE
    I'll take 5 then...

"Wait....wait...wait....do you have any Penis Mightiers? If you do, then you are sitting on a Gold mine."

hahahahaha who knows where thats from?
    celebrity jeopardy

Thread Information