aPerfectTransAM

Nextel i850 & Boost Mobile i730 w/clip

I no longer have nextel, so I have an unlocked phone. Its used so their are some scratches, but It works good! Here are a couple pictures and the feature list i copied from Nextel website

Full Feature List
    Standard Features
    Standard features included with all Nextel Phones:
    ■ Walkie-Talkie Service: Walkie-Talkie service that instantly connects you to all other Nextel users - across town, across the country, and now even across borders to Latin America and Canada.
    ■ GPS Enabled: Lets you view your approximate location and when making 911 calls helps emergency personnel to locate you if your phone has adequate access to GPS satellite signal and the emergency response center is equipped to process such signals. Supports non-Java location-enhanced services such as Mobile LocatorTM.
    ■ Time/Date: Current date and time information anywhere on the Nextel National Network.
    ■ VibraCall® Alert: Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Walkie-Talkie calls, messages and Voicemail without a sound.
    ■ Recent Calls List: Access the last twenty sent and received calls for quick call return or number storage.
    ■ Accessory Connector Cover: Protect the bottom accessory connector from dust and debris with the attached cover.
    Call Preview
    Open flip and preview incoming calls with internal display or answer automatically with adjustable setting.
    Large 262K Color Display
    Vibrant display with enhanced clarity allows you to customize your screen with downloadable wallpapers, adjustable color palettes, and choice of three font sizes.
    Built-in Camera
    Capture images for personal and business purposes and send them to friends and colleagues using the built-in 310k pixel camera with 4x digital zoom.
    Media Center
    Large memory size allows you to store hundreds of photos and will display a variety of file types.
    Picture Caller ID
    Assign a photo or image to a contact which is displayed during incoming and outgoing calls.
    Multimedia Messaging Service
    Send or receive Multimedia Messages (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users. You can even wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint web site. Click here to learn more about this new service.
    Advanced User Interface
    Phone use is quick and easy with one-touch shortcuts to phone features, icon-driven menu and 4-way navigation with OK selection Key.
    Airplane Mode
    Turn off network connection and use programs, games, voice record, and datebook. Check FAA rules and regulations for proper use of electronics during flight. Phone will display “Airplane Mode” while in use and display “Service Restricted Airplane Mode On”.
    Second Line Service
    Keep your business and personal calls separate with two different numbers (for use in the U.S. only).
    Assignable Ring Tones
    Assign unique ring tones to contacts for audible notification and caller identification during incoming calls. Use the "Downloads" menu to choose from hundreds of additional ring tones to personalize your phone (phone-initiated purchases and downloads require a Data plan), or visit www.nextel.com/downloads for additional items and download instructions.
    Datebook
    Book meetings, plan events, and set alarms that will automatically turn-on the phone if needed. Store a phone number or Walkie-Talkie ID and initiate a call from a Datebook entry. Does not sync with other software programs.
    Walkie-Talkie Services
    Walkie-Talkie service that instantly connects you to all other Nextel users - across town, across the country, and now even across borders to Latin America and Canada. This feature includes:
    ■One-Touch Walkie-Talkie: Set your phone and instantly connect to the last Walkie-Talkie call or an assigned Walkie-Talkie contact by pressing the Push-to-Send (also works for Group Walkie-Talkie);
    ■Walkie-Talkie Speaker & Privacy Modes: Use the private speaker button to switch from the external speaker to the earpiece for private conversations or to minimize disruptions in quiet environments.
    Group Walkie-Talkie
    Users can instantly connect a group of people nationwide - all at once - with the Group Walkie-Talkie service. Click here to learn more about this service.
    GPS Solutions
    Whether you need turn-by-turn driving directions or a smarter way to manage your mobile travel needs, Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) solutions can help get it done. GPS location-based safety services like Mobile LocatorTM, allows you to locate a friend or family member’s phone location at anytime, right from your computer. Enjoy audible and visual turn-by-turn driving directions to any address, anywhere on Nextel’s Nationwide Network. If you need to make a 911 emergency call, the GPS feature can also help emergency personnel locate you. (If your phone has adequate access to GPS satellite signals and the emergency response center is equipped to process such information.) Click here to learn more about this service.
    Direct Send(SM)
    The new Sprint now provides industry-leading Nextel Walkie-Talkie services including the ability to push-to-send contact information from your contact list to other Nextel Direct Send(SM)-enabled phones…instantly!
    Direct Talk(SM)
    The all-digital off-network walkie-talkie that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones within a range of up to 6 miles (range will vary based on terrain and conditions). Direct Talk(SM) provides reliable back-up communications tool in times of emergency, network outage, or when traveling to remote areas not under Nextel coverage such as hiking, cruise vacations or inside buildings. Click here to learn more about this service.
    Downloadable Applications, Games, Ring Tones and Wallpapers
    Use the “Downloads” menu to choose from hundreds of additional Java applications, Games, Ring tones, and Wallpaper to personalize your phone. Phone-initiated purchases and downloads require a data plan; visit www.nextel.com/downloads for additional instructions and information.
    Java Applications
    Get answers at your fingertips or take a break from a hectic schedule with included applications and games. Visit www.nextel.com/downloads for additional applications, full game versions, details on content and download instructions.
    Multiple Languages
    Change a setting to read phone menus and options in English, Spanish, and French.
    Profiles
    Instantly adjust more than 10 settings for different surroundings.
    Speakerphone
    Safe, hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
    Voice Activated Dialing
    Press a button and speak to dial numbers or access features.
    Voice Record
    Capture memos or phone conversations for future playback of phone numbers, tasks, or driving directions (caller must notify other party of any call recording).
    Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
    This handset has been certified as Hearing Aid Compatible in accordance with applicable industry standards. This handset has a HAC rating of M3 for hearing aids operating in the acoustic mode.

I am hoping for 50 shipped (OBO)

Also, If anyone is interested. I have a unlocked boost mobile i730 with clip for sale as well, Its almost brand new. 50(OBO)

aPerfectTransAM
    ttt for tonight guys.

aPerfectTransAM
    sold!

aPerfectTransAM
    Deal fell through, Still for sale guys, $60.00 shipped, I accept paypal...

aPerfectTransAM
    bump for today.

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

hey, i know you.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

aPerfectTransAM
    hey buddy, i know you to!

iTrader

Pewter
    2000 TransAm

If not sold by next friday I'll take it for 60 shipped.

Thread Information