Well, after 10 years I got laid off last week and I am selling some of my toys. I DON'T WANT TO SELL THIS STUFF! Lol.

-K20D body which is in AMAZING shape! Unsure of how many clicks, but it is very few (1500ish or less?) About 6 months old.

-Pentax grip. also in minty shape.

-Pentax wireless remote control.

-Tamron 28-80mm lens which I bought USED from B&H. It's condition was 9 and I have only mounted it once. Works flawlessly. Clean body and beautiful glass. Hood, Front and rear Tamron caps included.

-Tamron 28-300mm lens. NO lens creep! Bought a few weeks after I bought my camera. About as perfect as you can get. UV filter from day 1. Hood, front and rear Tamron caps included.

-Vivitar metal extension tubes with case. Purchased from a forum member a few months ago and never got around to using them. Excellent condition.

-Tiffen 62mm UV filter. No sctratches.

-Promaster bag. Don't remember which model it is, but it's really big. Large enough to hold all of thes gear comfortably. In new condition.

ALL of my gear with the exception of the Tamron 28-80 lens comes with ALL factory boxes and paperwork!! Camera body includes all CD's and cables. Asking $950 SHIPPED. WILL NOT SEPERATE AT THIS TIME. Selling as a complete package only. Pictures will be posted tomorrow evening of everything. My email is nitrox28@hotmail.com or my cell is 859-552-6962. Thanks!
--Tom