Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Emachine laptop

This is a discussion on Emachine laptop within the General Classifieds forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by Dax TTT This is one of the most interesting and educational threads I've ever read in this ...

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    TTT

    This is one of the most interesting and educational threads I've ever read in this forum. Any update DeadZ28?
    Sorry been busy with work....I was supposed to get a letter from fed ex about 4 days ago with the resolved case and those mofos still havent sent s*** I think its time for a call to higher management.

  2. #42
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZ28 View Post
    Sorry been busy with work....I was supposed to get a letter from fed ex about 4 days ago with the resolved case and those mofos still havent sent s*** I think its time for a call to higher management.
    Yes, please let us know what the outcome is.


    Quote Originally Posted by MassGaskets View Post
    I just cant help staring at lakmflx's avatar!

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    Yes, please let us know what the outcome is.





    Your not gonna believe this but I emailed them got an email back saying claims doesnt handle these things and gave me a phone number.......

    I was like wtf who the hell else does.......this is un effing belivable

    I'm taking this to higher management and if i'm getting dicked around then the better business bureau

  4. #44
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZ28 View Post
    Your not gonna believe this but I emailed them got an email back saying claims doesnt handle these things and gave me a phone number.......

    I was like wtf who the hell else does.......this is un effing belivable

    I'm taking this to higher management and if i'm getting dicked around then the better business bureau
    FedEx told you they dont handle claims?? wtf kinda crap is that? Like you told them ... If they dont handle claims then who does? Sounds like they are giving you the run around... Do not give up though keep bugging the ever living piss out of them till you come across someone who will help you. Ridiculous.

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    FedEx told you they dont handle claims?? wtf kinda crap is that? Like you told them ... If they dont handle claims then who does? Sounds like they are giving you the run around... Do not give up though keep bugging the ever living piss out of them till you come across someone who will help you. Ridiculous.

    Hey i'm starting to get a grasp on what the hell happend. Talked to Revenue services and can you email me the phone number of the PakMail service place that you shipped it from. I have a feeling i'm going to need to stay in contact with you for a little bit but I will give you a little bit of the money that is supposed to refunded back but I need the phone# of where you shippied it from apparently the retards sent the letter that I need to finish this.

  6. #46
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    PM sent.

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    PM sent.
    Fed Ex officially is trash...Check your PM's and you'll see why

  8. #48
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Deadz28,

    Hey man i called Pakmail again yesterday just to make sure everything was ok and i have a check from them in hand. I will mail it out to you ASAP.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    Deadz28,

    Hey man i called Pakmail again yesterday just to make sure everything was ok and i have a check from them in hand. I will mail it out to you ASAP.
    Man I appreciate everything you've done for me. Our deal may have been foiled by fed ex but I wish everyone that I deal with is as honest and helpful as you.

  10. #50
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,520
    iTrader
    7 (100%)

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    I wished everyone handled these things the way you 2 have.

  11. #51
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZ28 View Post
    Man I appreciate everything you've done for me. Our deal may have been foiled by fed ex but I wish everyone that I deal with is as honest and helpful as you.
    Have you gotten the check yet?

    I sent ya a personal check to speed things up a little.

  12. #52
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I wished everyone handled these things the way you 2 have.
    Thanks Orion. I will be giving rep points once this is settled.

  13. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    Have you gotten the check yet?

    I sent ya a personal check to speed things up a little.
    I've been out of town a bit. I'll check it tonight thanks man

  14. #54
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZ28 View Post
    I've been out of town a bit. I'll check it tonight thanks man
    Alright, just let me know.

  15. #55
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Just posting back to see if you have gotten the check i sent you about 2 weeks ago. I have looked at my bank statement and noticed it hasn't been cashed yet. Let me know if you have it if not i will have to stop payment on it if it got lost. Thanks.

  16. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    Just posting back to see if you have gotten the check i sent you about 2 weeks ago. I have looked at my bank statement and noticed it hasn't been cashed yet. Let me know if you have it if not i will have to stop payment on it if it got lost. Thanks.
    Hey sorry I didnt get back sooner I was in the hospital for a good while I did get the check and i'll cash it tomorrow I appreciate your help. Your wonderful

  17. #57
    Dead 02 T/A M6 lakmflx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    FL, PCB
    Posts
    768
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZ28 View Post
    Hey sorry I didnt get back sooner I was in the hospital for a good while I did get the check and i'll cash it tomorrow I appreciate your help. Your wonderful
    Glad you got the check and hope everything is ok with you being at the hospital.

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    55
    iTrader
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lakmflx View Post
    Glad you got the check and hope everything is ok with you being at the hospital.

    Yeah took a 3 and a half hour car ride to GA in my mustang DD and damn near destroyed my kidneys got home and lets just say blood where there shouldnt have been.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help with laptop
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Computers / Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:10 AM
  2. laptop
    By third_shift|studios in forum Computers / Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM
  3. new laptop
    By jimmybling31 in forum Computers / Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. help with laptop
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:44 PM
  5. Best Laptop
    By Kjz99z28 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 08:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •