Results 1 to 14 of 14

WS6 /trans am door panels

This is a discussion on WS6 /trans am door panels within the Parts Wanted / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I am looking for a set of door panels in dark grey for 98-02 ws6. I want them for my ...

  1. #1
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    WS6 /trans am door panels

    I am looking for a set of door panels in dark grey for 98-02 ws6. I want them for my 98 z/28.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    nicholasville,Ky
    Posts
    15
    iTrader
    0

    black
    2002 firehawk

    panels

    I have some in dark grey or grafite, not sure of color that are cloth grey, no cracks ,will take 175. for 859-621-2782

  3. #3
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk18 View Post
    I have some in dark grey or grafite, not sure of color that are cloth grey, no cracks ,will take 175. for 859-621-2782
    Any way to take some pictures?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    nicholasville,Ky
    Posts
    15
    iTrader
    0

    black
    2002 firehawk

    panels

    I can take pictures but I dont no how to load them . I will try to get someone to show me. whats your location?

  5. #5
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818
    iTrader
    17 (100%)

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Cool! I did the same mod in my Camaro! You're gonna love these panels!

  6. #6
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Cool! I did the same mod in my Camaro! You're gonna love these panels!
    Haha! I got the idea from you bro! Anything special have to be done to make em work?

  7. #7
    suckme sideways andrew69_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nebraska
    Age
    32
    Posts
    313
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

    black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

    i have a set of graphite (gray) leather from a T/A. they are what was used in the 98-99 cars. $250 shipped. they will be a direct bolt-on using the same bolts, locations as the camaros did. also, the window switches are different. i can probably work a deal for the panels and switches. pm me if your interested. cant get pics until tomorrow.

  8. #8
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Put some pics up when you can.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    NBM
    99 Trans Am

    I dont know if youre doing a swap or if you just need ANY door panels, but Ive got some camaro panels if you need some, otherwise, I think I saw some on ebay the other day....

  10. #10
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones81 View Post
    I dont know if youre doing a swap or if you just need ANY door panels, but Ive got some camaro panels if you need some, otherwise, I think I saw some on ebay the other day....
    Thanks man I appreciate the offer but I am wanting the ws6 door panels due to the speaker angle,size and the look of the panel.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    NBM
    99 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate the offer but I am wanting the ws6 door panels due to the speaker angle,size and the look of the panel.
    oh ok I gotcha. good luck!

  12. #12
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818
    iTrader
    17 (100%)

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew69_04 View Post
    i have a set of graphite (gray) leather from a T/A. they are what was used in the 98-99 cars. $250 shipped. they will be a direct bolt-on using the same bolts, locations as the camaros did. also, the window switches are different. i can probably work a deal for the panels and switches. pm me if your interested. cant get pics until tomorrow.
    They are not a direct bolt on. Some things need to be cut off and they do not use any of the same holes for the large screws.

  13. #13
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818
    iTrader
    17 (100%)

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Let me see if I can PM you some pics of what it is exactly that you have to do.

  14. #14
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Cool- I would appreciate that bro.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Will camaro door panels fit a trans am?
    By BashamWS6 in forum General Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 09:33 AM
  2. Question: Trans Am door Panels on Camaro
    By fbodyNATION in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. 99 trans am door panels
    By HAWKEYE in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:45 AM
  4. trans am door panels
    By supaxero in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 08:56 AM
  5. trans am door panels
    By supaxero in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •