i have a car cover for an 98-02 camaro

iTrader

NBM
    2000 Camaro SS

how much are you asking for it?

iTrader

Black
    2004 Grand Prix GTP

I have a California Car cover that I'm selling. It is in excellent condition and is one of the best outdoor covers available. I have a post in the For Sale section. Here are some more details:

E-mail me at joseph.knudson@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

This is the Noah California Car Cover. I've used it on both a '96 & '99 Camaro. It is in excellent condition. If you want the best outdoor protection at a bargain price, it's right here.

Included is a storage bag, lock, & security cable. Information can be found at http://www.californiacarcover.net/
    Our Noah fabric actually stops water, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture, seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate. The unique construction process results in a cover with maximum all-weather protection...highly water resistant, dust resistant, UV resistant and breathable to make sure moisture and/or heat don't stay under the cover. Made in the U.S. by Kimberly-Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.45 oz./sq. yd., so it's easy to handle and fold.

-Protective Outer Layers - A bi-component spunbond, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness. A silver-grey color was selected because of its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use

-Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape.

-Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.

Thread Information