Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rear facia, the one with CAMARO in the back

This is a discussion on rear facia, the one with CAMARO in the back within the Parts Wanted / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Its cool. Actually I think you were the one who was interested in my 10 spoke rims off my 2002 ...

Its cool. Actually I think you were the one who was interested in my 10 spoke rims off my 2002 z. I had a few offers for them but I wanted to give the guy who offered me the first amount of money for them the rims. I can see both points of view, but I dont really agree how it was done. Life goes on, OH WELL.

Broken Arrow, OK
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by black99/69 View Post
    I will take it. Send me a picture first. I will send you the money right after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't want this to get out of hand. You posted the above on 7-24-07. I waited 3-4 days with no further contact from you after posting the pictures. I gave up on you. No money was put into my paypal account by you. The other guy paypaled me the money. I am sorry you got left out, but I did give you 3-4 days to paypal me. I think that is sufficient time. I have a flawless reputation on here and tech and a local board in regards to classifieds. I have been burned to death by people who say they want something and never come through with payment. Its made me shy away from holding something for someone unless I know them personally. Again, I am sorry you feel bad about the situation, but I think 3-4 days is adequate time for you to paypal me. You never communicated to me that you weren't on the computer daily either. I think Jeremy can help you out with the fascia and everyone should be happy in the end

8 (100%)

01 Z28

so we all cool?????????????????????/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information