Hey everyone. Not sure I correctly described the part I'm looking for, but functionally it's the the plastic piece that keeps your seat belt from digging into your neck. I just bought a '98 T/A but noticed that it's missing that part on the driver and passenger seats.

Any tips on where would be the best place to pick up a couple would be greatly appreciated. Should I just go to a junkyard? Is there someplace I could order online?

Thanks in advance.