Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

looking for LS1, LT1 or LT4 engine and/or tranny

This is a discussion on looking for LS1, LT1 or LT4 engine and/or tranny within the Parts Wanted / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; engine can be from 94-96 caprice's, roadmasters, fleetwood's or impalas, 93-02 camaro's, firebird's or trans am's, 92-present corvette v8 engines. ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    looking for LS1, LT1 or LT4 engine and/or tranny

    engine can be from 94-96 caprice's, roadmasters, fleetwood's or impalas, 93-02 camaro's, firebird's or trans am's, 92-present corvette v8 engines.

    as for tranny i want a manual 6 speed

    as for rear end i want a posi with 3.50+ gears

    if u have any of these and live in the Northeast contact me

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas
    Age
    54
    Posts
    76
    iTrader
    0

    Black
    98 Z-28

    I have a whole 98 Z-28 you can have for 6k smack-a-roonies....but it's an automatic.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    too expensive

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas
    Age
    54
    Posts
    76
    iTrader
    0

    Black
    98 Z-28

    I'll personally autograph the glove compartment door with a paint pin in your choice of color for free!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    why?

  6. #6
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    i have a short block from an 97 vette with cut pistons so you can go huge on a cam let me know. i just blew my motor and picked this one up but i am going with a 6.0 let me know i can meet you in pa somewhere. thanks jeremy pm me.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4
    iTrader
    0

    Black
    79 Thunderbird

    6 speed form 2000

    I have a 6 speed from a 2000 corvette. I am in AZ, and not sure how to ship a part that big, but let me know if you are interested for 1300 not including shipping

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hanover Park, IL
    Posts
    24
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    1996/2000 Z28

    I have a stock ten bolt with 3.73 gears and I am going to take out my motor in my LT1. I can email you a list of parts that are on the motor. Heads, cam, port matched intake. Let me know if you want the specs and pics.

    Thanks, Joe

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i have a short block from an 97 vette with cut pistons so you can go huge on a cam let me know. i just blew my motor and picked this one up but i am going with a 6.0 let me know i can meet you in pa somewhere. thanks jeremy pm me.
    well how much? ur just selling the block right?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000camarokid View Post
    I have a stock ten bolt with 3.73 gears and I am going to take out my motor in my LT1. I can email you a list of parts that are on the motor. Heads, cam, port matched intake. Let me know if you want the specs and pics.

    Thanks, Joe
    well before u do all that give me a price so u dont waste your time cus i dont have much cash

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump

  12. #12
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    still have the short block.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump i want to buy a whole engine for around $500

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toms River NJ
    Age
    41
    Posts
    28
    iTrader
    0
    I have a rear and engine out my 97 ta

    rear has 3:73 superior gears,torsen 3 series posi,t/a rear girdle cover,bmr weld on relocation brackets,lakewood boxed trailing arms with poly bushings,and slotted rotors

    400.00 complete

    the motor is stock with 120k on it. but 500 is too low for me.
    its still in the car right now and waiting to be removed after i switch it back to stock rockers/springs for my buddy whos taking my 1.7s


    and im in jersey by seaside heights

  17. #17
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert


  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    Quote Originally Posted by MattysTA View Post
    I have a rear and engine out my 97 ta

    rear has 3:73 superior gears,torsen 3 series posi,t/a rear girdle cover,bmr weld on relocation brackets,lakewood boxed trailing arms with poly bushings,and slotted rotors

    400.00 complete

    the motor is stock with 120k on it. but 500 is too low for me.
    its still in the car right now and waiting to be removed after i switch it back to stock rockers/springs for my buddy whos taking my 1.7s


    and im in jersey by seaside heights

    can u give me a total price? im from albany ny but if its a gd deal i take the trip.

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21
    iTrader
    0

    red
    1992 firebird

    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. C/L find; engine and tranny
    By Danger731 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. FS: engine/tranny
    By Ls1_385hp_T/A in forum Western Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. V8 engine w/ 3.8 tranny?
    By zfire20 in forum General Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. 3.8 engine and tranny
    By bigredsled in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •