iTrader

Silver
    98 WS6

EGR lower assembly

So I got my car checked out and I have a vacuum link coming from the EGR lower assembly. Part from the dealership will take up to a couple months to get Hoping to find someone with a parts car that has this piece still around.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Do you ebay? If you do there are some great f-body parts guys on there that I have dealt with.
    Hit up this guy
    spacecoastmotorworks

and then this guy
    joemama2

and then this guy
    pick_a_part

It's a guarantee one of them will have what you need. The joemama guy has more of that kind of stuff, he has all of the oddball stuff like ac lines etc that most sellers don't bother with

iTrader

NBM
    98 Trans Am

what part do you need? I have the whole egr setup for pump, hoses, to manifolds. PM and I'll see if I can get you what you need. I pretty much give it to you if you pay shipping.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Lubbock? Me too

iTrader

NBM
    98 Trans Am

Are you a Tech Student? Are you going to Idalou tomarrow afternoon? I'm going to take my TA for its first track run tomarro. Hopefully I'm not to disappointed. Anyways, maybe we can get together one of these days and go tear up the town.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I wanted to go up there tomorrow, my friend with a hayabusa and a few of our friends with crotch rockets are going. I wanted to give this Z28 it's first track run too, I havn't been since I traded up from my LT1. I've got to work so I can't make it. We'll get together sometime, you know any other car guys here?

We got out and tore it up a little a week ago, here's a little of it
    http://media.putfile.com/tester-video

iTrader

NBM
    98 Trans Am

I really don't know that many car guys here. I have my TA and my buddy has his TA in the garage that should spank all over any crotch rocket here in town. I got my ass spanked the other day on Milwaukee by an R1. A crotch rocket will probably be my next investment, but for now I'm just blowing cash on my TA. So far I'm at $2000 and really just started last week. Got some more parts coming in this week though. If you get a chance we need to meet up. Do you know anyone in town that does a good paint job for a reasonable price? Just got my hood back from Navaerz Body Shop and it doesn't fit and the paint job is kinda shitty.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Where are you from? I have a great painter, but not in town. I'm guessing it's an aftermarket hood if it doesn't fit right? I think the last hood they did for a guy was $200, but it's as good as you can get as far as quality goes. I can't wait to get deeper into modding the Z, I just bought a daily driver so I can get crazy with the camaro, and I'm moving out of my apartment into a house in two weeks, so as hard as it is to, I have to hold off for a little while. I just put headers and an ORY on it and am gonna get a tune pretty quick, then I'm gonna back off. You a student of anything? I'm pretty much off evenings

iTrader

NBM
    98 Trans Am

Yeah I'm a student. Just got back from the track today. Two runs, both 13.9. I think if I could get my reaction time down a little I would probably be 13.7 or so, not bad for just having exhaust. I'm getting a couple more parts in this week and hopefully it will help my time a little. Anyways, I'll probably see you around town sometime.

Thread Information