I am in need of a driver side outer window weatherstrip. These are commonly referred to as window fuzzies. It is visible from the outside of the vehicle and is made from rubber and has a soft meterial on the inside of it which rides on the glass. These are not the guides.

It has to be in good condition. I will need pics of the inner and outer front surface that rides on the glass (which is the first part to wear out).

Let me know what you got.