Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

35th LE Center Caps or LE Wheel Set

This is a discussion on 35th LE Center Caps or LE Wheel Set within the Parts Wanted / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS PM sent If you sent me a PM, I never got it. :P...

  1. #21
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    PM sent
    If you sent me a PM, I never got it. :P
    2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition
    Vert M6
    SLP CAI
    Hooker Super Comp Ceramic Coated LT's
    3" Ebay Catted Hooker Y-Pipe
    SLP Loudmouth I Center Mount with SLP tips

  2. #22
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508
    iTrader
    0

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 02SS35th View Post
    If you sent me a PM, I never got it. :P
    it's probably just delayed. sometimes its like that. let me know if you havent gotten it tomorrow.

  3. #23
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    it's probably just delayed. sometimes its like that. let me know if you havent gotten it tomorrow.
    Sure thing.

  4. #24
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508
    iTrader
    0

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 02SS35th View Post
    Sure thing.
    its a link to 35th wheels brand new for $650

  5. #25
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    Shoot, email it to me, mkovac1984@gmail.com!

  6. #26
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    I PM'd him so I'll wait and see if that's even accurate on what he said. In his sentence he stated his friend got them at $650 each which I believe he meant all four wheels, but I could be wrong.

    Thinking of going with the re-manufactured wheels and ordering the center caps from the local chevy dealership. Finding a set of these wheels or trying to buy them from someone is a nightmare. When you search for them on forum topics, all you see is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD on posts that are 2-5 years old. At least when I order from one of these companies, they are at least reputable and not shady from reviews I've read. Going to call and confirm their availability first.

  7. #27
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508
    iTrader
    0

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 02SS35th View Post
    I PM'd him so I'll wait and see if that's even accurate on what he said. In his sentence he stated his friend got them at $650 each which I believe he meant all four wheels, but I could be wrong.

    Thinking of going with the re-manufactured wheels and ordering the center caps from the local chevy dealership. Finding a set of these wheels or trying to buy them from someone is a nightmare. When you search for them on forum topics, all you see is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD on posts that are 2-5 years old. At least when I order from one of these companies, they are at least reputable and not shady from reviews I've read. Going to call and confirm their availability first.
    i missed the each part. that may not be a real great deal then. i apologize.

  8. #28
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    Oh no, you don't have to apologize at all. Thank you for finding this. It still could possibly be a great find!

  9. #29
    Member 02SS35th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Round Rock, Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE

    Can lock this post now.

    I purchased 4 of:

    http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merch...&Store_Code=HC

    and ordered some center caps from a discontinued GM parts place.

    Thank you to those that helped with some guidance and findings. I really appreciate it!

  10. #30
    Mike The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    633
    iTrader
    0

    Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 02SS35th View Post
    Can lock this post now.

    I purchased 4 of:

    http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merch...&Store_Code=HC

    and ordered some center caps from a discontinued GM parts place.

    Thank you to those that helped with some guidance and findings. I really appreciate it!
    Were they in stock? I have been looking for some 35th wheels for some time now. PM me with the info. Thanks.
    2002 Artic White SS 35th Wheels|Full Hotchkis Suspension|Koni SA|Magnaflow CME|SLP lid|www.fquick.com/The_Guz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wheel Center Caps
    By Prime117 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 05:30 AM
  2. WTB 35th Center caps
    By The Guz in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 04:38 PM
  3. 35th le center caps?
    By 1fastz28 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
  4. Wanted: Chrome Firehawk Wheel Center caps
    By John02Hawk in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 09:30 PM
  5. WTB Firehawk Wheel Center Caps
    By my1973form in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •