iTrader

Forest Green
    1994 Firebird Formula

1998-02 Firebird Roller/Body parts

Ok I am looking for a decent looking 1998-2002 Firebird Rolling Chassis
    (Trans Am & T-Tops preferred) anywhere from years 1998-2002. It doesn't have to be in "perfect" condition and has to be a decent price. I constantly see people trying to sell a roller for the same amount as a running fbody. I have gotten a 2001 firebird trans am w/ t tops quoted around here and it is decently priced. ($650) plus towing, but I am still saving up money, (won't take long). I just figured that someone on here had one and needed to get rid of it. If you have what I am looking for call me at 870-794-3268 my name is Marvin. Of course the price will have to be worth me letting this guy down and telling him I found another. I told him that I am still looking but he is a cool guy and I don't want to leave him hanging for $3 bucks lol.

PLEASE don't ask me, "did you check around the junkyards?" Of course I have and they want 900 bucks and I am not trying to spend that much, especially if I am only using the front 2 fenders, the nose, the hood, and the hatch. That brings me to my next point. If you have these items for sale and off the car, that is even better. Arkansas areas only.

iTrader
    8 (100%)

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb45 View Post
    Ok I am looking for a decent looking 1998-2002 Firebird Rolling Chassis
    (Trans Am & T-Tops preferred) anywhere from years 1998-2002. It doesn't have to be in "perfect" condition and has to be a decent price. I constantly see people trying to sell a roller for the same amount as a running fbody. I have gotten a 2001 firebird trans am w/ t tops quoted around here and it is decently priced. ($650) plus towing, but I am still saving up money, (won't take long). I just figured that someone on here had one and needed to get rid of it. If you have what I am looking for call me at 870-794-3268 my name is Marvin. Of course the price will have to be worth me letting this guy down and telling him I found another. I told him that I am still looking but he is a cool guy and I don't want to leave him hanging for $3 bucks lol.

PLEASE don't ask me, "did you check around the junkyards?" Of course I have and they want 900 bucks and I am not trying to spend that much, especially if I am only using the front 2 fenders, the nose, the hood, and the hatch. That brings me to my next point. If you have these items for sale and off the car, that is even better. Arkansas areas only.
    To bad your not looking for a camaro. I'm only a couple of hours away.

iTrader

Forest Green
    1994 Firebird Formula

ttt

Thread Information