Results 1 to 17 of 17

A Whole Lot Of Parts On Ebay - Check It Out

This is a discussion on A Whole Lot Of Parts On Ebay - Check It Out within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; this is just one of the items from this seller - look at "seller's other items" 20 + ls1 type ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RIVERSIDE, CA
    Posts
    149
    iTrader
    3 (80%)

    GREEN 95 F/B LS1
    2000 SIERRA 5.3

    A Whole Lot Of Parts On Ebay - Check It Out

    this is just one of the items from this seller - look at "seller's other items"
    20 + ls1 type parts for sale - all at no reserve !
    item # 270106436501
    Last edited by LS1W; 04-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    And are you smart enough to put a link on this thread??

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RIVERSIDE, CA
    Posts
    149
    iTrader
    3 (80%)

    GREEN 95 F/B LS1
    2000 SIERRA 5.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgesz28 View Post
    And are you smart enough to put a link on this thread??
    apparantly not, but your mom never was much for conversation anyway

  4. #4
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1W View Post
    apparantly not, but your mom never was much for conversation anyway
    What you and my mom do keep between you to. Just pointing out the obvious that you have no common sense when it comes to listing things for sale.

  5. #5
    Pontiac Addict 01RaptorTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,296
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

    ....and we're still without a link

  6. #6
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    ....and we're still without a link

    Oh no he was atleast smart enough to put the item # on there. How stupid of him to even think of putting the direct link up.....that again would be way to easy.....

  7. #7
    38 of 139 PontiacFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kearney, NE
    Posts
    931
    iTrader
    6 (100%)

    Black
    2001 Pontiac

    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoast2coastkid
    Some people just ain't that smerrt, ..., er, smart.

  8. #8
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoast2coastkid
    Some people just ain't that smerrt, ..., er, smart.

    Thanks, I wouldn't have given him the benefit......its his thread he should have posted that shit up

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RIVERSIDE, CA
    Posts
    149
    iTrader
    3 (80%)

    GREEN 95 F/B LS1
    2000 SIERRA 5.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgesz28 View Post
    What you and my mom do keep between you to. Just pointing out the obvious that you have no common sense when it comes to listing things for sale.
    we tried to keep it between us, but after you were born the neighbors started talking. ( it's so hard to keep a secret anymore )

    and by the way ( only because you mentioned comon sense, you might want to check your spelling and the use of those complicated synonyms
    ( like TO / TOO / TWO )

    - maybe someone forgetting to spell correctly or forgetting to add a link to a post has nothing to do with common sense - just the fact that we are all very busy in life.
    -and just maybe you could have been a little kinder in your reminder that someone made a mistake

    -have a nice day -jackass

  10. #10
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    come on now guys, im the only e thug around here. and unless youre driving vr4s i cant say much.
    lets all get along....

  11. #11
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1W View Post
    we tried to keep it between us, but after you were born the neighbors started talking. ( it's so hard to keep a secret anymore )

    and by the way ( only because you mentioned comon sense, you might want to check your spelling and the use of those complicated synonyms
    ( like TO / TOO / TWO )

    - maybe someone forgetting to spell correctly or forgetting to add a link to a post has nothing to do with common sense - just the fact that we are all very busy in life.
    -and just maybe you could have been a little kinder in your reminder that someone made a mistake

    -have a nice day -jackass

    I am home from work all hopped up on percocet, I have a right to mispell words.

  12. #12
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    come on now guys, im the only e thug around here. and unless youre driving vr4s i cant say much.
    lets all get along....


  13. #13
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgesz28 View Post
    you wanna start up an e thug gang and torment the internet with me ???????(sarcasm)

  14. #14
    Member Hodgesz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    454
    iTrader
    5 (100%)

    SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    you wanna start up an e thug gang and torment the internet with me ???????(sarcasm)


  15. #15
    38 of 139 PontiacFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kearney, NE
    Posts
    931
    iTrader
    6 (100%)

    Black
    2001 Pontiac

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1W View Post
    and by the way ( only because you mentioned comon sense, you might want to check your spelling and the use of those complicated synonyms
    ( like TO / TOO / TWO )


    -and just maybe you could have been a little kinder in your reminder that someone made a mistake
    Okay, I'll play along, ...

    "a little more kind in your reminder", may have been a better choice of words?!?

    Seriously tho, Good luck on the sales.
    I'm an eBay nut.
    Hold-on! Free ride back TTT! Whoo-hoo!

  16. #16
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    lets let it all go guys.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clarksville, MD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    165
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    1995 Pontiac Trans Am

    bump for the beer mug...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. new parts on ebay
    By chuxz07 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:21 AM
  2. check out this ebay listing....
    By allbaugh_04 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:31 AM
  3. check out this TA on ebay
    By OSU Buckeyes in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:06 AM
  4. Check out this bike on Ebay!! SWEEET!
    By nitrox28 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:33 PM
  5. check out this monster on ebay!!!!
    By tonyjnjz in forum General Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 12:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •