I've been looking around for a while for a set of stainless steel valley cover bolts that will fit under my FAST Intake. I gave up on trying to find an advertised set, so I'm going to order some generic bolts with the same specs as the stock bolts, just with smaller heads (button heads).

The problem is the shipping. I will be getting charged the same amount for shipping for 10 bolts as I would for a bulk box of 100 (actually a dollar more for the box of 100).

Here is my proposition...if I can get nine other members here to contribute, I will order the bulk box and ship out 10 bolts to each member. I'm not looking to turn a profit here, just to offset the shipping and make it worthwhile for me and some fellow LS1.com members.

How does $15 SHIPPED TO YOU for 10 bolts sound?

Just send me a PM if you would like to be included. I will post here how many more people I need. If I get more than nine people, I will try to advertise more to get to nineteen so I can order another box at the same time.

EDIT: I might want to mention that the ARP Stainless Bolt kit is $38+Shipping and DOES NOT fit under the FAST Intakes.