Thread: SS Rear Valence

iTrader

Last edited by Chad97z; 11-27-2006 at 03:48 PM.

iTrader

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Just tried to call UPS to nail down the shipping more precisely. No customer service agents available on Sundays. Was naturally hopeing we might still be able to work something out to lower the shipping to something more reasonable than 100+ bucks.

Thanks for not bothering to reply back and letting me know what you wanted to do. I appreciate that, not . I spent a huge amount of time all day yesterday waiting for your very very slow to come replies. Would think you could have made atleast one more PM reply letting me know as I asked you. Not impressed with that choice on your part.

I tried and gave it 100% atleast on my end .

iTrader

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Check my funds one more time.

What, I checked em up front. When you wanted 450, then.....I had to check em again once I found out the shipping was going to be insane. Is that not reasonable for a person to be double checking their available funds???? I have alot of things set up to pay automatically deducting from my account. That means when the balance gets low. I've got to stay on top of it before commiting to any big expenses. Seems reasonable to me.

Also, seems resonable to try to get somebody to come down on a price to try to bring it inline with what you can actually afford. People have done that with me for the last 20+ years when I've been the seller. Pretty much the way it goes. No need to get your panties in a bunch about that kind of thing. That and your I'm not paying the 3% Paypal charge. I have hundreds of internet dealings with people and I've never had anybody make an issue out of that, nor have I made it with them. You've seemed primed and ready for it to not work from the begining. I tried.........

Your tired of messing with me You made me wait and wait and wait for replies all day yesterday. I would immediately reply to you when I spotted a new one. Kept checking and see that you were logged on the whole freakin day wondering wtf is up with this guy. I've never dealt with somebody like this, must be a kid or something.......

Any adult I've previously delt with would have PM'd me back and said atleast no I really can't go any lower and I can't wait. Or no biggie, I'll wait.

Later Chad, wouldn't buy from ya regardless at this point.

iTrader

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Just typing, putting out the truth and communicating, also easy (for some). Unsubscribed

Thread Information