Quick Time Performance made the only stainless steel Tri-Y header design that has ever been available for the C5 Corvette. The tubes on these headers have a very heavy wall thickness compared to other brands that I have seen personally and the headers mate to stainless steel Random Tech metal matrix catalytic converters and X-pipe. These are all top shelf parts. The flanges are also 3/8" thick stainless steel. This system requires the later design dipstick that attaches to the passenger side head, there is no fitting for the earlier design dipstick that attached to the header.

Note: I have removed the AIR fittings so anyone that buys this system will either need to remove the AIR system (recommended as this cleans up the under hood and gets rid of all the check valve issues) or they will need to re-attach the fittings, which come with the headers.

The system as sold will also include four stainless steel Torco pipe clamps that I added to the system. It is very rare that one of these systems becomes available. They were on my car for 17K miles and have no dents or damage whatsoever.

The system is ready to ship and buyer pays all shipping costs. If someone in the New England area is interested, I may be able to meet you somewhere for delivery.

Dyno results: Link

Price for the system seen below is $995.