Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pierre Gto "beware Of"

This is a discussion on Pierre Gto "beware Of" within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by sfletch2000 Seeing how he only has 23 posts would have been a good indicator to not send ...

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Quote Originally Posted by sfletch2000 View Post
    Seeing how he only has 23 posts would have been a good indicator to not send them first. And how the hell did you get charged only twenty bucks to ship 50 lbs.
    Yes I made a mistake sending these heads to pierregto before I received payment. Answer to your shipping cost question is the folks I work for have a special reduced deal shipping with fed-ex. Pierre said my heads were junk well I have every pm from him saying he is a honest person and he would pay me and never did and he never ever mentioned a problem with my product infact he wasnt even man enough to even say he would return them to me. Today is his first contact with me about our deal. If he wishes to have a moderator look into my pm's to see who is full of s--t then let it happen. Also review post history of pierregto's dealings with other forum members and we will see who is telling the truth.
    Last edited by wnmech; 06-14-2007 at 04:06 PM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by PierreGTO View Post
    yea thats funny cuz those heads u sent me were 2 big pieces of metal junk I took it to 4 machine shops in St. Louis and they all said that those heads were warped,cracked and that anyone would b a fool to use them on there car. Next time get ur parts cleaned up and checked out before u send them off

Typical - blame game..

You have been shady on other threads as well. You have no credibility, and the sheer lack of communication you had with seller (who in good faith sent you the product without recieving payment first) makes it ever so apparent who the real scam artist is here.

Good luck trying to ever buy or sell anything on this forum.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

yea thats funny cuz those heads u sent me were 2 big pieces of metal junk I took it to 4 machine shops in St. Louis and they all said that those heads were warped,cracked and that anyone would b a fool to use them on there car. Next time get ur parts cleaned up and checked out before u send them off
    you should have stepped up and said something before or when this all started you still look bad with no communication good part/ bad part ect. took a long time for you to respond.

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Pierre can you back up your statement from any of these machine shops telling you that there was a problem with my heads? I have lots of machine shop work done on lots of engines in my time and I have never got heads or any other machine shop to do this for free so can you produce any receipts or any kind of documentation proving your cracked and warped claims? As far as you saying cleaned up I believe the pic's from my add show the heads to be pretty clean. I know from past experiance that heads cannot be checked unless they are clean so if my heads were that bad how did you get them checked? Lets face the truth you are not a dependable person. You did teach me a lesson on how not to trust people but but I will probably not learn from this lesson because there are more good members than people like you.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    '98 Corvette Coupe

So what if they were? You apparently weren't planning to pay for them anyway. Better cred and absence of other threads complaining about transactions with you would make your complaint plausible.

Charlie

iTrader
    7 (100%)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

kind of a dead horse at this point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information