Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Pierre Gto "beware Of"

A month ago I posted a set of LS1 heads for sale. Pierre GTO was the first to answer. He asked me if I would do $100 dollars shipped. I said yes. Me being the trusting forum member put them in a box and paid a good bit to ship 50 pounds to him before I received payment. I have been around the corvette forum for 2 years and have bought and sold things trusting everyone. Well its a month later and still no payment. He has used the excuse no money. Also we agreed payments to me. Well his excuse was he lost my address. I gave him address again he said he would send me $120 to cover pain and suffering. I said i only wanted the $100 dollars. One month later no payment and he will not answer my pm's. Please do not do business with this man without first getting cash. He tells me he is an honest man .

iTrader
    4 (100%)

white/black
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by wnmech View Post
    A month ago I posted a set of LS1 heads for sale. Pierre GTO was the first to answer. He asked me if I would do $100 dollars shipped. I said yes. Me being the trusting forum member put them in a box and paid a good bit to ship 50 pounds to him before I received payment. I have been around the corvette forum for 2 years and have bought and sold things trusting everyone. Well its a month later and still no payment. He has used the excuse no money. Also we agreed payments to me. Well his excuse was he lost my address. I gave him address again he said he would send me $120 to cover pain and suffering. I said i only wanted the $100 dollars. One month later no payment and he will not answer my pm's. Please do not do business with this man without first getting cash. He tells me he is an honest man .

Man sorry to hear about this bad deal, bump for ya, good luck with working it out!
    --Justin

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

not tring to be that guy, but you sent without payment there's the first problem. if i knew the person from on here i'm sure i would help them out, but no one that i didn't know. i'll see what i can go. he has/ had a lot of parts for sale maybe you could at least get some parts in trade or to sell.

good luck.

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by wnmech View Post
    People like this ruin it for the rest of us. Sorry to hear that man hope things work out for you.

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    not tring to be that guy, but you sent without payment there's the first problem. if i knew the person from on here i'm sure i would help them out, but no one that i didn't know. i'll see what i can go. he has/ had a lot of parts for sale maybe you could at least get some parts in trade or to sell.

good luck.
    yes you are correct I should of got the money first. Honesty had to start somewhere and he would of had to take the same chance as me where if he would of sent the money I could of been the dishonest guy. My loss in trusting him. His forum name like in the top of this post is pierre gto he is is in the St Louis area. I am not done with this quest yes. I do have his name and address from which I sent the heads. I have also kept every pm from him backing up all my claims.

iTrader

Blue
    99 Z28

that sucks.

bump.

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    Want a new car

Just my 2 cents on this, I was interested in a MAF he had for sale and did a little research on his previous posts and noticed he had a habbit of not responding and also a real big issue on a header sale were he damaged the headers when removing, he said that he explained this to the guy he sold them to and the buyer agreed to the damage but the buyer posted that he was real pised off about it and that he didn't either know about the damage or didn't know the extent of the damage. In any case since I saw all this poor salesmanship I decided not to buy the MAF and told Pierer that in my PM to him.

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Good move on your part markzman97. I wish I had done my homework before I got screwed. I hope everyone on this forum has read this post and they will be wiser than I was. I wished I lived closer to St Louis to go over to his residence and get my heads back. They were literally a steal at that price and he did steal them.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

I am sure someone else on this forum is in St Louis. I would make buddies with them, and have him go over on your behalf, A lot of times all you need to do is show you mean business and he will pay up. If that don't work you can always report it to the sherriff's office, Sure they may or may not be able to help you out, but how embarrassing for this guy to have the cops pounding on his door a few times, while the neighbors look on wondering what he did.

Then their minds will wonder, , "is he a child molestor" is he a tax evador? did he get busted with drugs..

all it takes is some gossiping neighbors and the presence of a sherriff's car to really make this guy look like the scum bag he apparently is.

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

I wonder if we have any members that live in Florissant Mo? I would like to split half of what I sold the heads to Pierregto for if they could go over and collect what is owed to me. I see that Pierregto has not been on the forum since 5-29-07. I guess if he doesnt sign on he cant read the last couple of pm's that I have sent him. I have ben very patient during this whole month long process keeping all pm's that we had back and forth promising payment. I really should fly up there and atleast get my heads back from him.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar
    iTrader

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

there's another thread in the AAG forum where a member was ripped off of $2600 or so, its titled scam targeting f-body owners or something along those lines, try to follow some of the things that he did

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Guys I am happy to report when I got home from work today my heads were sitting in the entry way of my house. Pierre had the decency to send them back to me with no communication from him at all telling me his intentions. I am now only out the cost of shipping the heads [$20]. As soon as I figure out how to relist them for sale I will but I guarantee I will not get burnt again. Thanks for all the support on my beware post.

iTrader

many colors
    71 chevy 1/2ton LWB

Cool....glad to hear that. That is a nice surprise. Bet you loved seeing that when you got home.

iTrader

Black
    Y2K Camero SS

WNMECH, I also some time ship before receiving paymont( I suppose we are from the older days of doing buness, I am 3 months short of 68)thankfuly I have never been stuck, glad you got your heads back with only a 20 loss
    good luck,Johnny
    Y2K SS (SLP #239)
    Completly STOCK heads/bore/stroke/weight
    & NOTHING else ---is stock
    "NAW-NAW- just a Sunday goto meeting car, my best time is not in the 12's------- any more "
    ps: I am not soliticing work as I am retired
    >>>info on alignments
    http://www.jgruggles.com

ME!!
    iTrader
    8 (100%)

LPM
    01 Z28

glad everything turned out for ya....

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Light Metallic Pewter
    2000 Corvette Coupe

wnmech>> good to see you got them back. Unfortunately trust is becoming a lost virtue nowadays.........

iTrader

red
    2001 formula

Quote Originally Posted by SS SLP2 View Post
    WNMECH, I also some time ship before receiving paymont( I suppose we are from the older days of doing buness, I am 3 months short of 68)thankfuly I have never been stuck, glad you got your heads back with only a 20 loss
    good luck,Johnny
    Thanks Johnny I am glad to hear that I am not the only trusting person still around. If these heads sell again I will be more cautious. Thanks to all forum members for their support and comments on my issue.

iTrader
    1 (67%)

red
    00 camaro ss

Hey can I buy your car? Please send the signed title and I will send payment. Sucker. lol jk. sorry to hear about that bro.
    00 ss camaro, 6.0 liter iron block, 4" callies crank, 4" Mahle pistons, Howards rods, Comp cam .598/.598, ported polished heads, Fast 90mm intake and tb flp headers and y pipe, lingenfelter muffler and tips, Maf, injectors, frame connectors.

iTrader

Black,Black, Silver
    04 GTO;99 WS6; 00 SS

yea thats funny cuz those heads u sent me were 2 big pieces of metal junk I took it to 4 machine shops in St. Louis and they all said that those heads were warped,cracked and that anyone would b a fool to use them on there car. Next time get ur parts cleaned up and checked out before u send them off

iTrader
    1 (100%)

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

Seeing how he only has 23 posts would have been a good indicator to not send them first. And how the hell did you get charged only twenty bucks to ship 50 lbs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information