GTO69JUDGE

Perfect Gift For Your Christmas List

This would make a perfect gift to add to your tool box. Wives, family members and friends are always looking for affordable gifts that contribute to a car nut's hobby. Sooner or later we all need one of these tools priced at only $30 including shipping. (it is also available as a deluxe kit with the proper air hold device including whip hose and quick connect fitting at a bargain price of $50 shipped). Tim has sold over a hundred of these tools with nothing but positive feedback.

I tried to post a picture but this "new" site requires I have at least 10 posts before I link to the url. I guess my hundreds of posts on the "old" LS1 site didn't carry over.
    You can see pictures on the LS1TECH site under "tools of the trade".

Tims's Valve Spring Compressor Tool only $30 Shipped anywhere in the USA

In 2001, when installing springs on my Son's new 2002 TA, I designed a tool that would reach the back springs where space is too limited for any other tool available at that time. Since it was designed for Tim's car, I have decided to call it Tim's Tool. We have decided to make them and offer the tool at a reasonable price to forum members. This is a very easy to use, QUALITY TOOL and will work on LS1, LS2, and LS6 Trans Am, Firebird, Camaro, Corvette, GTO and 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, and 6.0 Liter GMC and Chevy Truck Engines. Included is the Tool, Slotted head Stud, 2 washers, Nut, and an instruction sheet. This tool will work with both single or dual spring applications. It will be shipped USPS Priorty 3 Day Mail. If you have any questions please feel free to email Tim at Ramair69gto@sbcglobal.net

Tool is $30 Shipped to your door step anywhere in the US.

PayPal is accepted and your tool will ship the day after payment by PayPal is received. If you want to pay by check or money order, just email for the mailing address and It will be shipped the day after your money order is received. If paying by check, then it will ship when check clears.

Both email and PayPal name is Ramair69gto@sbcglobal.net (Specify LS1 Tool)
    (A specific tool for LT1 is also available)
    Last edited by GTO69JUDGE; 12-02-2005 at 09:19 AM.

Thread Information