Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72

Parting out Low Mile 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - White

This is a discussion on Parting out Low Mile 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - White within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 Would you be willing to sell just the Driver's power seat assembly without the seat? If ...

  1. #21
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Would you be willing to sell just the Driver's power seat assembly without the seat? If not how much with the seat?
    Yeah I would...I have a few of them. I would do $85 shipped on it...its pretty heavy.

  2. #22
    Waiting on the Tree transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Niagara Falls Ont.Canada
    Posts
    927
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

    NBM
    1999 TA A4

    How much for the sail panel speakers?
    2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS A6
    1999 TA A4 NBM
    12.265 at 110.52mph

  3. #23
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    How much for the sail panel speakers?
    THey were swapped out for Infinity speakers. If you want them they are direct swaps and I would take $65 shipped for them.

  4. #24
    Waiting on the Tree transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Niagara Falls Ont.Canada
    Posts
    927
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

    NBM
    1999 TA A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 97ramsst View Post
    THey were swapped out for Infinity speakers. If you want them they are direct swaps and I would take $65 shipped for them.
    Payment sent.

  5. #25
    **Te@M fBoDy** fbodyNATION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Woodlands,Texas...N.O.
    Posts
    1,016
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    How much for the cluster and ws6 badge?

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rocky Mount, VA
    Posts
    39
    iTrader
    0

    Mystic Teal
    1999 Trans am

    Hey, hope I catch you in time. I've been looking for a gray leather seat in good condition. I noticed someone above was interested in the seat motor, I don't need the motor, just the seat its self. Could I get a discount for that? Would you be willing sell just the driver seat alone and not both as a pair? If so, how much with/without shipping? I'm also interested in the sun visors, the headliner and the window motors. If I could get pricing with and without shipping for all of these I would appreciate it. I know I'm asking a lot but is there anyway I could get a discount for all of these parts together? I'm in a bit of a bind right now for cash. Thanks.

  7. #27
    Bye Bye Officer woodymaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BURLESON TX
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black, Black&Yellow
    04 Lightning, 06 GIX 750

    do you have the AC compressor and the tubing assembly with the silver filter canister? if so how much?

  8. #28
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by SP33Daddict View Post
    Hey, hope I catch you in time. I've been looking for a gray leather seat in good condition. I noticed someone above was interested in the seat motor, I don't need the motor, just the seat its self. Could I get a discount for that? Would you be willing sell just the driver seat alone and not both as a pair? If so, how much with/without shipping? I'm also interested in the sun visors, the headliner and the window motors. If I could get pricing with and without shipping for all of these I would appreciate it. I know I'm asking a lot but is there anyway I could get a discount for all of these parts together? I'm in a bit of a bind right now for cash. Thanks.
    I am not interested in breaking up the seats...sorry. I have quite a few power seat tracts from seats I have swapped out in the past. The visors are sold and the headliners too big to ship.

    I would never put used window motors in...you can get ones with a lifetime warrenty from autozone for $45. I use those and they work great.

    Quote Originally Posted by woodymaro View Post
    do you have the AC compressor and the tubing assembly with the silver filter canister? if so how much?
    Sorry I dont...that stayed with the motor.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rocky Mount, VA
    Posts
    39
    iTrader
    0

    Mystic Teal
    1999 Trans am

    Could I buy just the driver's seat for $250? Also how much for the headliner if I pick up? Any chance u could take a little off for the drive? Thats another $100 or so in gas for me.
    Last edited by SP33Daddict; 04-22-2011 at 03:23 PM.

  10. #30
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by SP33Daddict View Post
    Could I buy just the driver's seat for $250? Also how much for the headliner if I pick up? Any chance u could take a little off for the drive? Thats another $100 or so in gas for me.
    Did you notice the seat doesnt have lumbar (its the only WS6 I have had that didn't)...does it match yours?

    I will do $300 picked up for the drivers seat and headliner...thats honestly the best I can do. I use these seats in cars I buy so I really dont want to sell it anyway. VA to AL is a looooong way to drive for this stuff.

  11. #31
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,509
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    Do you still have the passenger side visor? I need the hardware.


    BCM?

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    88
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    part out

    3rd brake light

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    robstown, Tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    iTrader
    0

    black
    2002 trans am

    would you sell the sunshades on the ttops?

  14. #34
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,509
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    ALL , I just talked with the OP and because of the Tornadoes that just hit AL he is without power and utilities. So he is unable to check on here till it gets restored. He has stated that it will be hopefully next Tuesday when postal service is restored.

    If you have any questions you can still reach him by the number he posted in post 1.


    Please be patient.

  15. #35
    Member izzhemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Osawatomie KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    324
    iTrader
    0

    white/Black
    1999 Pontiac Firebird

    How much for front plate cover, and rocker panels would you ship those? And also rear bumper and center tail light piece. I have steering wheel with radio controls on wheel normal wear an tear has air bag if you needed one beck an i will ship make offer
    Last edited by izzhemp; 04-30-2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: .

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    1999

    Do you still have the BCM, if so, how much are you asking, and what is the 3letter code?

    Best regards

    Oliver

  17. #37
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    ALL , I just talked with the OP and because of the Tornadoes that just hit AL he is without power and utilities. So he is unable to check on here till it gets restored. He has stated that it will be hopefully next Tuesday when postal service is restored.

    If you have any questions you can still reach him by the number he posted in post 1.


    Please be patient.
    Thanks for letting everyone know...power and internet is back up now. I plan to ship all the stuff thats been paid for since last Wed tomorrow.

    Thanks for all the PMs and texts asking if we were all right...a F4 passed within a mile of our house killing 9 and wiping out hundres of homes, but by the grace of God we were spared with only very minor damage!

  18. #38
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by izzhemp View Post
    How much for front plate cover, and rocker panels would you ship those? And also rear bumper and center tail light piece. I have steering wheel with radio controls on wheel normal wear an tear has air bag if you needed one beck an i will ship make offer
    The only piece I have left you asked about is the taillight piece...I will sell you a polished one for $50 shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver99 View Post
    Do you still have the BCM, if so, how much are you asking, and what is the 3letter code?

    Best regards

    Oliver
    Sorry BCM is sold

  19. #39
    Member jetaws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fallston, Maryland
    Posts
    576
    iTrader
    0

    Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

    Sent you a text

  20. #40
    Member izzhemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Osawatomie KS
    Age
    28
    Posts
    324
    iTrader
    0

    white/Black
    1999 Pontiac Firebird

    That's cool i just got fair price on bumper an panels so it all works out an plate cover Im just shopping around lookin for best price best condition in white, now what's the difference in center piece polished or not polished? I just want one with the firebird not faded off but if this polished center piece you speak of I've never seen one so i don't know if its the coolest s**t ever for a center piece or some wax job

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: PARTING OUT a 1998 NAVY BLUE METALIC TRANS AM - A4
    By 97ramsst in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. For Sale: Parting Out a 1998 Mystic Teal Trans Am
    By 97ramsst in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 01:03 PM
  3. Parting out 1998 Trans Am
    By Ls1_385hp_T/A in forum Western Members
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 11:55 PM
  4. 11,000 Mile 2002 Pontiac Ram Air Trans Am
    By Snake Eater in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 07:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •